Xbox Quests

Discus and support Xbox Quests in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I'm not sure where exactly to post this so I'm just posting it here. I do my best to participate im as many Xbox Quests as I can. This past quest my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by eTeRNaL BiZ, Aug 28, 2018.

1. eTeRNaL BiZ
    eTeRNaL BiZ Guest

Xbox Quests

I'm not sure where exactly to post this so I'm just posting it here. I do my best to participate im as many Xbox Quests as I can. This past quest my girlfriend got gold and we played online together for the quest where you had to play 30 minutes a day
    until August 20th. Well according to the Quest website we didn't achieve that goal which is total B.S. We played for longer than a half hour each day. Now we are both upset that we don't get an entry or one of the suprise rewards. We put in the time doing
    the quests we deserve to be a part of it.

:)

eTeRNaL BiZ, Aug 28, 2018
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Aug 28, 2018
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King's Quest

Let's Play King's Quest on Xbox One...

King Tones, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Xbox Quests

I am sorry to hear this but the support team may be able to look into this

ITSRATBOY2002, Oct 5, 2018
  5. coco meat train, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Quests Progress

Hey there Zyronin.

For details on how the Xbox Quest progress works, check out this
    Xbox Quest FAQ
    . As it mentions, we're tracking quests appropriately but there currently isn't a method for you to check your progress. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.
  9. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
Thema:

Xbox Quests

1. Xbox Quests - Similar Threads - Quests

2. Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45): Greetings, couldn't play the game online. After a lot of testing and changing stuff up I realised that the installed version via the Xbox game app is 1.45, the actual Version on Steam is v2.7...
  3. Xbox Assist quest

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Assist quest: While going through the steps to comment in the assist forums I was given an error message. “An error occurred. Please try again” I finished the quest and supplied that information and then...
  4. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...
  5. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...
  6. Rewards Program Quests bug

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Program Quests bug: I have been trying to access Game Pass Quests in the achievement section of my Xbox One S console. When clicking on sign up for Microsoft Rewards to take part in the quests I clicked join now at...
  7. Game Pass Quests Retroactive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Retroactive.: Anyone else think that game pass quest should be retroactive. Example right now Monster Hunter World has a quest for getting two achievements. Problem is I've gotten all the achievements in the...
  8. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  9. Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app I looked under where it says Quest. I was so excited that there was something for me to do in the Xbox...
  10. Gamepass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass quests: Hello everyone So the quests in gamepass games, is it not suposed to start new ones every month? I ask because i have not get any new ones this month. 04c21be6-287f-4b23-a472-19bca1ef780d