Xbox Quests

Discus and support Xbox Quests in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I'm not sure where exactly to post this so I'm just posting it here. I do my best to participate im as many Xbox Quests as I can. This past quest my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by eTeRNaL BiZ, Aug 28, 2018.

1. eTeRNaL BiZ
    eTeRNaL BiZ Guest

Xbox Quests

I'm not sure where exactly to post this so I'm just posting it here. I do my best to participate im as many Xbox Quests as I can. This past quest my girlfriend got gold and we played online together for the quest where you had to play 30 minutes a day
    until August 20th. Well according to the Quest website we didn't achieve that goal which is total B.S. We played for longer than a half hour each day. Now we are both upset that we don't get an entry or one of the suprise rewards. We put in the time doing
    the quests we deserve to be a part of it.

:)

eTeRNaL BiZ, Aug 28, 2018
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Aug 28, 2018
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King's Quest

Let's Play King's Quest on Xbox One...

King Tones, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Xbox Quests

I am sorry to hear this but the support team may be able to look into this

ITSRATBOY2002, Oct 5, 2018
  5. coco meat train, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Quests Progress

Hey there Zyronin.

For details on how the Xbox Quest progress works, check out this
    Xbox Quest FAQ
    . As it mentions, we're tracking quests appropriately but there currently isn't a method for you to check your progress. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.
  9. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
Thema:

Xbox Quests

1. Xbox Quests - Similar Threads - Quests

2. Collecting parts quest broken and unable to progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collecting parts quest broken and unable to progress: I'm on the collecting parts quest where I have to obtain info on arfa-sys from argo. Even though I got the info the objective still says the same thing. Even when i go to solitary sands and defeat...
  3. Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest: One of the microsoft rewards quest this month is for getting achievements in the witcher 3. I bought the game of the year addition 3 weeks before it came to game pass. I only just started playing...
  4. (Xbox One) SAO Fatal Bullet quest missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Xbox One) SAO Fatal Bullet quest missing?: I got to the quest where I have to fight bazalt joe the first time, it showed up in my objectives and I went to the location to fight him. Played through the conversation and began the fight,...
  5. Minecraft Game Pass Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Game Pass Quest: Hi to my fellow Ambassadors. Can anyone help with this. I have completed two achievements in Minecraft Xbox One Edition but they have not shown up in the Game Pass Quest list. Other achievements...
  6. About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app: I'm supposed to be achievement hunting on the weekly quest and I got four achievements and it didn't register! Also The Witcher 3 quest doesn't register my achievements as well as the achieve more...
  7. Xbox Game Passs Quest not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Passs Quest not showing: Hi, Since this morning my Xbox one game pass quest is not showing anywhere. Not on my Xbox or in the application on my phone and tablet. Am I the only one? Thanks...
  8. Gamepass Quests January 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Quests January 2020: Hi everyone and happy new year. So ive been doing these quests for a while and have earned quite a bit of things. Today we got a whole new set of gamepass quests https://youtu.be/voyzM_o8FG4 link...
  9. January game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    January game pass quests: When do they show up on my console and app? 8c87e430-14e5-4b7c-ac4c-7c433bf851f5
  10. Quest rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    Quest rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards?: I noticed today that the quest on the Game Pass make you now launch the Microsoft Rewards to do them. Is this how it is going to be? It doesn't work well. It's not reading achievements all the...