Xbox Quests

Discus and support Xbox Quests in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I'm not sure where exactly to post this so I'm just posting it here. I do my best to participate im as many Xbox Quests as I can. This past quest my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by eTeRNaL BiZ, Aug 28, 2018.

1. eTeRNaL BiZ
    eTeRNaL BiZ Guest

Xbox Quests

I'm not sure where exactly to post this so I'm just posting it here. I do my best to participate im as many Xbox Quests as I can. This past quest my girlfriend got gold and we played online together for the quest where you had to play 30 minutes a day
    until August 20th. Well according to the Quest website we didn't achieve that goal which is total B.S. We played for longer than a half hour each day. Now we are both upset that we don't get an entry or one of the suprise rewards. We put in the time doing
    the quests we deserve to be a part of it.

:)

eTeRNaL BiZ, Aug 28, 2018
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Aug 28, 2018
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King's Quest

Let's Play King's Quest on Xbox One...

King Tones, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Xbox Quests

I am sorry to hear this but the support team may be able to look into this

ITSRATBOY2002, Oct 5, 2018
  5. coco meat train, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Quests Progress

Hey there Zyronin.

For details on how the Xbox Quest progress works, check out this
    Xbox Quest FAQ
    . As it mentions, we're tracking quests appropriately but there currently isn't a method for you to check your progress. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.
  9. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
Thema:

Xbox Quests

1. Xbox Quests - Similar Threads - Quests

2. What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What time today are the game pass quests refreshed?: There are only 30 days in this period with 2 daily quests per day. You need all 60 to get the 1000 rewards points which means they can't delay! Anyone know what time of the day the game pass...
  3. Game pass quests

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass quests: I'm not getting the quests validated for the PC games. I played the required for both surviving mars and another one or two games for last week, but the quest didn't want to complete in the app....
  4. Xbox Rewards Quests not registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rewards Quests not registering: Many of my quests and achievements aren't logging! For instance my son collected the 400 Candies for Costume Quest 2 but the quest hasn't registered as complete. This is doing my head in as I've...
  5. Xbox Gamepass Quests locked??

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Quests locked??: I've been a member of Xbox Gampass PC for around a month now and just heard about the game pass quests. It's strange because it's only available through the extra game pass app but I downloaded it...
  6. XSX VR - Oculus Quest via USBC ?

in XboX Insiders
    XSX VR - Oculus Quest via USBC ?: If MS don't want to invest in VR why not just allow support for Oculus Quest via the Link cable?This works on my PC so I can play Alyx on Steam and also Oculus Store PC VR titles and would give...
  7. No new surveys/quests can anybody help me with finding more?

in XboX Insiders
    No new surveys/quests can anybody help me with finding more?: So I’ve been a insider for over two years and I’ve only ever gotten the first quest quest is there something I have to do to get more? submitted by /u/AgeOfDragonss [link] [comments]
  8. Rewards quest page problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards quest page problems: Hi folks, Since the May 2020 update the game pass page and perk page have been renamed xxx and yyy respectively. Guessing that was a developer oversight that needs sorting. But also as of today,...
  9. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  10. Game Pass Quests everything locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests everything locked: For the past few days, everything in my game pass quests has been locked. If I try to click on the quest, it recommends that I buy Game Pass which I have. It looks like there's something broken on...