Xbox Quests

Discus and support Xbox Quests in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I'm not sure where exactly to post this so I'm just posting it here. I do my best to participate im as many Xbox Quests as I can. This past quest my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by eTeRNaL BiZ, Aug 28, 2018.

1. eTeRNaL BiZ
    eTeRNaL BiZ Guest

Xbox Quests

I'm not sure where exactly to post this so I'm just posting it here. I do my best to participate im as many Xbox Quests as I can. This past quest my girlfriend got gold and we played online together for the quest where you had to play 30 minutes a day
    until August 20th. Well according to the Quest website we didn't achieve that goal which is total B.S. We played for longer than a half hour each day. Now we are both upset that we don't get an entry or one of the suprise rewards. We put in the time doing
    the quests we deserve to be a part of it.

:)

eTeRNaL BiZ, Aug 28, 2018
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Aug 28, 2018
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King's Quest

Let's Play King's Quest on Xbox One...

King Tones, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Xbox Quests

I am sorry to hear this but the support team may be able to look into this

ITSRATBOY2002, Oct 5, 2018
  5. coco meat train, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Quests Progress

Hey there Zyronin.

For details on how the Xbox Quest progress works, check out this
    Xbox Quest FAQ
    . As it mentions, we're tracking quests appropriately but there currently isn't a method for you to check your progress. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.
  9. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
Thema:

Xbox Quests

1. Xbox Quests - Similar Threads - Quests

2. Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 4 achievements quest not working: As the title says. The quest to get 4 achievements in an id@xbox title isn't working. I've got 6 achievements in human fall flat today 18th may 2019 and another 2 in pumped bmx pro today and the...
  3. Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests - Tecmo Bowl Throwback achievements: I was trying to complete the game pass quests, but currently Tecmo Bowl Throwback is reading that is has 0/0 achievements available to unlock even tho I played it yesterday and unlocked some...
  4. Missing game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game pass quests: I am missing game pass quests for past 10 days. They are not showing in my Xbox reward app or on my mobile app. Yesterday, I become delta insider and upgrade to ultimate. Yet, no monthly quest...
  5. Xbox gamepass quests redeem points issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass quests redeem points issue: I have done the just cause 4 quest and the game from March quest but when I try to claim my points it reverts me back to the quests home screen I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it also tried...
  6. Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.: So I've completed two achievements and more in Sea of Thieves and one in "Play New Games and Earn Points" and go to complete the quests, by clicking on the "Claim your points" but it just bounces...
  7. Operation: spy master

in XBoX Rewards
    Operation: spy master: I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something...
  8. Xbox Reward quests still hasn't given me points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Reward quests still hasn't given me points: It's been since very early April and I've completed every quest, I was told I was a priority issue but its never been resolved. I've had multiple agents try and resolve the issue they all said to...
  9. Game Pass Quests, April 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests, April 2019: Hi! I am on Xbox Live and I've having a problem with game pass quests this month: I certainly have unlocked more than two achievements for "Operencia: The Stolen Sun" and more than two...
  10. Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...: Bom dia, estou com problema na quest guardião do jogo fatal bullet executei a quest porem ela fica travada e não continua assim n consigo continuar a história do jogo. [Translate by Mod] Good...