XBOX QUESTS

Discus and support XBOX QUESTS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been more than 6 weeks since October 15, when the quests ended, and have still not received my rewards, but my account DOES meet all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by schakir ahmed, Jan 7, 2019.

1. XBOX QUESTS

Its been more than 6 weeks since October 15, when the quests ended, and have still not received my rewards, but my account DOES meet all the requirements, I have Xbox live gold and have all games played for 30 minutes,
    it even tracked my progress for it when i looked it up, but have not received even a message with any reward. I am also 18, so there is nothing I'm missing Xbox just completely missed my rewards, and I'd like to receive both of them, because I played 1 and
    a half hours total on this offer, this is not fair. DO NOT tell me the rules again I've heared them enough, just give me my stuff.

:)

schakir ahmed, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

XBOX QUESTS

1. XBOX QUESTS - Similar Threads - QUESTS

2. Xbox Gamepass Quest tile on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Quest tile on xbox: So i have been a Gamepass user for a while. took some time from the xbox to play on my pc. came back to the xbox about a month ago and noticed that the gamepass quest was no longer showing under...
  3. Xbox quests for November-October 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox quests for November-October 2018: I never got my two mystery rewards for playing 30 minutes of three different games, and its been a long time (more than 4 weeks) and still received noting 934c7915-57dd-4e87-b656-6709ca2e151e
  4. xbox live quest prizes not received for september quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live quest prizes not received for september quests: I completed the september xbox live quests and i still haven't had any messages or prizes. No one in xbox support can help (3 conversations). I got told to contact the sponsor but in the t&c's...
  5. Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.: For the Xbox Gold Quests during September, where the user had to play Trove, Livelock, and Roblox for 30 minutes each, I have not received any message or information about my rewards. The quest...
  6. Missing Gold and Gamepass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gold and Gamepass quests: Hello, I am currently subscribed to both Gamepass and Gold but when I noticed that the console and on the website it seems like I am not subscribed. I tried to view the current Quests on...
  7. Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue on Redeeming the September 2018 Xbox Live Quest rewards. Support [mod...: I have participated in the September 2018 Xbox Live Gold quest and completed all three tasks. It is to my understanding that the rewards would be distributed 4-6 weeks after the event's...
  8. Xbox quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox quests: I completed the Xbox gold quest in july and game pass quest in august. I recieved nothing, nobody has been able to help me, i spoke to rewards, live chat, and posted in this forum, their all...
  9. September Live Gold Quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September Live Gold Quest: I've been advised by Xbox support to ask a question about my issue here. I took part in the September Xbox live Quest in which you played Crossout, Trove and Livelock for 30 mins. If you played...
  10. Redeeming September 2018 XBox Quest rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming September 2018 XBox Quest rewards: To whom this may concern, I participated in September's Xbox Quest and completed all three tasks in September. It is to my understanding that rewards would be given within 4-6 weeks after the...