XBOX QUESTS

Discus and support XBOX QUESTS in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Its been more than 6 weeks since October 15, when the quests ended, and have still not received my rewards, but my account DOES meet all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by schakir ahmed, Jan 7, 2019.

1. XBOX QUESTS

Its been more than 6 weeks since October 15, when the quests ended, and have still not received my rewards, but my account DOES meet all the requirements, I have Xbox live gold and have all games played for 30 minutes,
    it even tracked my progress for it when i looked it up, but have not received even a message with any reward. I am also 18, so there is nothing I'm missing Xbox just completely missed my rewards, and I'd like to receive both of them, because I played 1 and
    a half hours total on this offer, this is not fair. DO NOT tell me the rules again I've heared them enough, just give me my stuff.

:)

schakir ahmed, Jan 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox game pass QUEST

4. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Quests Progress

Hey there Zyronin.

For details on how the Xbox Quest progress works, check out this
    Xbox Quest FAQ
    . As it mentions, we're tracking quests appropriately but there currently isn't a method for you to check your progress. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding.
  5. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
Thema:

XBOX QUESTS

1. XBOX QUESTS - Similar Threads - QUESTS

2. Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]: Olá já a quase uma semana realizei a tarefa para liberação do prêmio "Game Pass Quest Master" no Rewards. Acredito que algum Bug no sistema de liberação dos pontos está bloqueando esta última...
  3. Game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass quest: So I have been working on February's quest, and my punch cards are not filling out. But I've completed a few of them. So I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time doing these quests. Or will I get...
  4. Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working: I have completed over 30 achievements since February 3 across "DMC: Devil May Cry", "Life is Strange 2" and "Crackdown 3" but the Achievement Hunter quest says I have only completed the first two...
  5. November Game Pass Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Quest Rewards: I never got my rewards for the November quests, the fallout themed one. 6463c8a3-5360-4823-badf-98ea162a1ebe
  6. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points: I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement...
  7. microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsoft awards game pass quests metro redux achievement not showing up: I have metro redux xbox one and metro last night redux since that game back out. I've already have the "earn the gunman achievement" before the quest started. And it shows up 3 out of 4 check...
  8. Xbox Game Quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Quest: So in October I completed all of the Xbox Game Quest challenges but I waited and I never got any reward. Also in the months after that I haven't even seen the game quests for me to do. So if you...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing: Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of games with gold. There was no indication of...
  10. How do Xbox gold quests work?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do Xbox gold quests work?: So a little while back I saw a notification on my xbox home landing page for a "quest" which some "mystery prizes". This was the October 2018 quest, I completed it and quite enjoyed the promotion....