Xbox Queue Issue

Discus and support Xbox Queue Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i was downloading from my game list all my games disappeared and now they act like the full game is installed on my hard-drive.... but when i go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FellowMender05, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xbox Queue Issue

when i was downloading from my game list all my games disappeared and now they act like the full game is installed on my hard-drive.... but when i go to xbox store im allowed to re start the download. Is there anyway to fix this issue. Im wondering if the
    installer is still under queue but for some reason can not see it...

anything i need to clear to get them back listed..

:)

FellowMender05, Oct 6, 2019
  2. FellowMender05 Win User

Xbox Queue Issue

The OS just placed each of the 250+ game images + add-on images on my hard-drive and when i clicked on them it would say search store. This would be when i could re-upload the games its a os issue as i have had it happen before and i wanted to know if anyway
    to fix it without going one by one or formatting hard drive and removing 1.5TBs of game data. I just ended up deleting each game one by one and formatting my internal XBOX hard drive and none of it fix the issue as my game installers had broken the links to
    the xbox store.

EDIT. \/

I did not format my external drive that is where all the games where being installed.

So yes, no fix was able to be made without a game delete. I think the XBOX installer needs to be fixed. I dont even have away to look at the history of what installed or what did not or what games got the add-on that I can not use becuse I have a image and
    a full install GB reading but no data installed but acting like its fully installed.... now the only way to see if the data is fully installed is going to the XBOX STORE and it checking the file out before it gives me you can install them and it throws it
    to my downloads at that point. That what bugged me about this bug and I have no control of my data at this point becuse I can not see what stopped or failed from a downloader error that shows everything has been installed but its not installed.
  3. FellowMender05 Win User

Xbox Queue Issue

Do you think another xbox will recognize my hard drive and re start my downloads to see if its a OS issue?
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Xbox Queue Issue

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Queue Issue

Hi there Fellow,

Thanks for the reply. To help clarify the issue:

• Are these games already installed, but need updates?
    • Are these games you have never installed on the console?
    • The games giving the issues, Are they located on the External hard drive?
      • If so, the games may be corrupted on the External hard drive and you will need to reformat and re-install the files.

In reference to updating games, if a game asks for an update you will need to complete. Failure to do so, can cause the game to uninstall from the console. Note: You will be prompted with a message stating the game needs an update, and the warning.

Let us know so we may further assist.
  6. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox Queue Issue

Thema:

Xbox Queue Issue

1. Xbox Queue Issue - Similar Threads - Queue Issue

2. Download queue not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download queue not working: Every time I turn off my console all the games that were in my download queue (downloading and paused) disappear. I then have to open each game individually for the download to continue. A bit of...
  3. Download queue disappeared after restart.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download queue disappeared after restart.: I was downloading Hitman 2 and everything was installed except for 2 ‘episodes’, Miami and Isle of Sg il. I had paused them before restarting my xbox ( which i did to fix the usual random sign out...
  4. [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by

in XboX Insiders
    [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by: Since my dashboard was reverted to the old one, I have noticed that downloads have stopped being reliable. I felt like playing CoD so I put a bunch on download last night intending to wake up to...
  5. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  6. Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Add All Ready to Install Games to Queue: Is it possible to add all ready to install games to the Xbox1 queue at once? I have 100 and doing it individually is very time consuming. Thank you. b21af097-c65c-44ef-b4f1-86e79b322d07
  7. Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue

in XboX Insiders
    Allow game pass app to unpause installation queue: Has been a few times where I've paused a game download to watch movies and forgotten to unpause before I leave for work(ideal time to download for me ) Only to remember later on my break....
  8. Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

in XboX Insiders
    Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.: I’ve been reporting this issue whenever this happens, now I’m looking if anyone has been able to fix it. I left a few games/updates paused to give priority to a game that was at the bottom of the...
  9. Fortnite queue issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite queue issue: anybody know when queuing issue on fortnite will be fixed? And do you have to stay on log on page or can you play And come back without losing your place? a91e84b5-85c2-43e8-8c3a-07a0f5de9c24
  10. Download Queue and Offline Achievements issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Queue and Offline Achievements issue: Hi there, I will preface this by saying I live in a rural area with access to only one expensive wireless internet provider that has strict data caps and enormous fees for overages. Ever since...