Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips

Discus and support Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Skulle idag gå in bland mina screenshots för att visa en bild för en kompis bara för att upptäcka att allt min content är borta förutom tre screenshots... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasmineJolene Linder, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips

Skulle idag gå in bland mina screenshots för att visa en bild för en kompis bara för att upptäcka att allt min content är borta förutom tre screenshots som jag råkat lägga upp på Xbox Live, hade sparat allt annat på själva Xboxen för har hellre allt sånt
    för mig själv för det är för min egen skull jag tar dom liksom. Började vilt googla runt, och stämmer det att Xbox börjar radera ens bilder utan förvarning bara för att dom inte rörts eller setts av någon inom 30 dagar?

Känner mig jätte larvig som blir så upprörd över detta men det är alla mina minnen som bara är borta nu liksom. Och ingenstans har det stått att man isåfall måste spara dom någon annanstans än på själva Xboxen för att dom inte ska försvinna. Är så grymt
    besviken, hade man upplysts av detta när man väl höll på på konsolen så hade man väl sett till att spara alla bilder och videos externt.

Antar också att det inte finns något sätt att få tillbaka dom på heller? Har varit så glad över att man kan ta in game screenshots på konsoll nu och så får man inte ens behålla dom lol.

Men ville bara få det bekräftat att det är Xbox som raderat alla mina saker och att det inte går att återställa dom.

[Translation]

Would today go in among my screenshots to show a picture for a buddy just to discover that all my content is gone except three screenshots that I accidentally put up on Xbox Live, had saved everything else on the actual Xboxen for have rather all that stuff
    for myself for the T is for my own sake I take them as well. Started wildly googling around, and is it true that Xbox is starting to erase even images without warning just because they weren't touched or seen by anyone within 30 days?

Feel really silly that gets so upset about this but it's all my memories that are just gone now as well. And nowhere has it been said that you would have to save them somewhere else than on the actual Xbox, so that they should not disappear. Is so cruel
    disappointed, it had been informed of this when you were on the console so you had well made sure to save all pictures and videos externally.

Also suppose there is no way to get them back on either? Have been so happy that you can bring in game screenshots at console now and so you do not even keep them lol.

But just wanted to get it confirmed that it is Xbox that deleted all my stuff and that it is not possible to restore them.

:)

JasmineJolene Linder, Sep 25, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Yes, they are deleted after 30 days and there is no way to recover them.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

can you recover auto deleted clips?

See if they are still available in the hard drive. (Captures Menu - Filter for "Saved in console")

The best is to explain how works the capture system in xbox one. When you capture a screenshot or a clip the first thing that the console do is save locally, in the hard drive and then will automatically (if you have cloud space available) upload to xbox live
    server. Even if you delete or xbox live deletes the capture, it will be always available locally in the hard drive.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Can you elaborate what method you are using to try and take screenshots?

When ingame do you press the Nexus button to bring up the Home Guide, then move to the right to Capture and share, then Capture>Capture a screenshot?

Capture game clips and screenshots provides support for this feature.

If you have a lot of clips on your console you may want to upload them to XBox Live so you can delete some of them from the console.

There is only a finite space for clips and shots stored on the console.
  5. gds1972 Win User

is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

6. DanielWhittam Win User

Xbox one won't record clips any longer than 24 seconds

I have had the same issue, i found at first that if i went and deleted all of my old clips it allowed me to capture full length clips again but now even that doesnt work for me. I now have 0 clips and if i try to capture a 45 second clip it only captures
    12-15 seconds.
Thema:

1. Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips - Similar Threads - raderar captures och

2. Game Captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Captures: Something is wrong with my captures. On days, it will capture all, on others, it will capture none. Sometimes it is mixed and will capture only some of the clips that I wanted to record. All of...
  3. Please address game capture issues in MW with your partners at Activision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please address game capture issues in MW with your partners at Activision: Ever since Warzone launched game capture in the mode has been broken. This is not a good look for the worlds most powerful console. While I understand its an issue on the developer end, you're not...
  4. trimming captures issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    trimming captures issue: Since mixer is no more I cannot trim videos at all. After recently fixing so it captures more than 10 seconds. I have tried reinstalling upload studio but every time I try to trim a clip it gets...
  5. Can’t view my friends captures on the Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t view my friends captures on the Xbox app: Hi, I was trying to view my friends captures on the IOS Xbox app but the tab to click is gone. Is this a bug or was it just removed? Any help would be great submitted by /u/jhonfrankford...
  6. Game Chat Capture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Chat Capture: I was wondering if there is a feature to allow recording of game chat when you capture clips? I've noticed it will record party chat but outside of that it doesn't record game chat. I've tried...
  7. Game Captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Captures: Why is every Xbox clip I try and record broken!? Literally every time I have something I want to record using YOUR built-in service, it records the 10-15 seconds before the event I wanted to...
  8. There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen.

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new "change what the share button does" in the Capture & Share settings screen.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments]
  9. My capture card does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My capture card does not work: So I bought a capture device and set it up correctly, the audio works fine but the video doesn't, I connect the hdmi input into my Xbox and the hdmi output into my tv PLEASE HELP...
  10. Is there a way to force game bar capture gameplay at only 60fps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to force game bar capture gameplay at only 60fps?: Dear Experts, I have been messing around the game bar but nothing works. The selection is 60fps but the actual recorded files are variable, sometimes 70fps, 80fps or higher. This causes the...