Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips

Discus and support Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Skulle idag gå in bland mina screenshots för att visa en bild för en kompis bara för att upptäcka att allt min content är borta förutom tre screenshots... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasmineJolene Linder, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips

Skulle idag gå in bland mina screenshots för att visa en bild för en kompis bara för att upptäcka att allt min content är borta förutom tre screenshots som jag råkat lägga upp på Xbox Live, hade sparat allt annat på själva Xboxen för har hellre allt sånt
    för mig själv för det är för min egen skull jag tar dom liksom. Började vilt googla runt, och stämmer det att Xbox börjar radera ens bilder utan förvarning bara för att dom inte rörts eller setts av någon inom 30 dagar?

Känner mig jätte larvig som blir så upprörd över detta men det är alla mina minnen som bara är borta nu liksom. Och ingenstans har det stått att man isåfall måste spara dom någon annanstans än på själva Xboxen för att dom inte ska försvinna. Är så grymt
    besviken, hade man upplysts av detta när man väl höll på på konsolen så hade man väl sett till att spara alla bilder och videos externt.

Antar också att det inte finns något sätt att få tillbaka dom på heller? Har varit så glad över att man kan ta in game screenshots på konsoll nu och så får man inte ens behålla dom lol.

Men ville bara få det bekräftat att det är Xbox som raderat alla mina saker och att det inte går att återställa dom.

[Translation]

Would today go in among my screenshots to show a picture for a buddy just to discover that all my content is gone except three screenshots that I accidentally put up on Xbox Live, had saved everything else on the actual Xboxen for have rather all that stuff
    for myself for the T is for my own sake I take them as well. Started wildly googling around, and is it true that Xbox is starting to erase even images without warning just because they weren't touched or seen by anyone within 30 days?

Feel really silly that gets so upset about this but it's all my memories that are just gone now as well. And nowhere has it been said that you would have to save them somewhere else than on the actual Xbox, so that they should not disappear. Is so cruel
    disappointed, it had been informed of this when you were on the console so you had well made sure to save all pictures and videos externally.

Also suppose there is no way to get them back on either? Have been so happy that you can bring in game screenshots at console now and so you do not even keep them lol.

But just wanted to get it confirmed that it is Xbox that deleted all my stuff and that it is not possible to restore them.

:)

JasmineJolene Linder, Sep 25, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Yes, they are deleted after 30 days and there is no way to recover them.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

can you recover auto deleted clips?

See if they are still available in the hard drive. (Captures Menu - Filter for "Saved in console")

The best is to explain how works the capture system in xbox one. When you capture a screenshot or a clip the first thing that the console do is save locally, in the hard drive and then will automatically (if you have cloud space available) upload to xbox live
    server. Even if you delete or xbox live deletes the capture, it will be always available locally in the hard drive.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Can you elaborate what method you are using to try and take screenshots?

When ingame do you press the Nexus button to bring up the Home Guide, then move to the right to Capture and share, then Capture>Capture a screenshot?

Capture game clips and screenshots provides support for this feature.

If you have a lot of clips on your console you may want to upload them to XBox Live so you can delete some of them from the console.

There is only a finite space for clips and shots stored on the console.
  5. gds1972 Win User

is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Cloud saving

hello

when that message appears to you is that your captures or clips in xbox live are full I recommend you go to the console section of cilps and delete some of your xbox clips
Thema:

1. Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips - Similar Threads - raderar captures och

2. Xbox Captures not recording the entire duration preferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Captures not recording the entire duration preferred: I have been having this problem mainly playing Modern Warfare, if I want to save a clip, I press the home button and X but the clip only records 6 seconds when I selected it to record for 30...
  3. Game capture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game capture: Will there ever be a capture feature where you can directly record to YouTube or live stream through it? In the xbox one and xbox scarlet aad37c83-babe-4487-839a-c19079cf9617
  4. Using your Xbox as capturing device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using your Xbox as capturing device: Hello i used to be able to stream switch gameplay through my xbox One with onecast on my imac but now the oneguide app shuts down and gives a message that it cant be used while streaming? Is...
  5. my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox capture (game DVR?) wont work: as the title suggests my xbox capture wont work and when it does it forces me into the "record what happened" screen and i cant back out of it! and its on because i checked numerous times and its...
  6. Xbox Video Captures 3-6 seconds long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video Captures 3-6 seconds long: Recently when attempting to record video clips on Xbox through the capture section it has only been recording in 3-6 second intervals. Before some xbox support agent come on and says, did you try...
  7. Randomly no sound on game capture - Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly no sound on game capture - Xbox: Hello everyone, When i capture a game on xbox one, the sound is not always recorded. The problem seems to occur more and more frequently. For example, i've just made two captures while playing...
  8. Game capture issue xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game capture issue xbox one x: Ok so when go to capture gameplay by using guide and x button it only captures 4 seconds can any one help as xbox support on Twitter does not respond 78d8f898-99db-436e-9ada-f9cf38a81197
  9. I have lost some of my Xbox One game captures after updating the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have lost some of my Xbox One game captures after updating the console: I recorded two game clips on the Xbox today (26th Oct 2019), and each of them said 'Game clip recorded', so they should have saved. I checked in the 'Recent Captures tab and they were there, but I...
  10. Offline Captures ALL Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline Captures ALL Gone: Hi, I have lost all my offline captures majority are of Apex captures and some of PUBG, (Apex captures being as old as its release date to about a month ago) has the latest release on October...