Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.

Discus and support Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There was no indicator. It was fine, then my screen went black, looked over at my Xbox and saw it was off. Controller didn't turn it back on so I had... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Trashalope, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.

There was no indicator. It was fine, then my screen went black, looked over at my Xbox and saw it was off. Controller didn't turn it back on so I had to get up and press the button. It started up like it would after being hard reset. No errors or anything, console/power brick was cool. Not sure if others are still experiencing this issue.

submitted by /u/Trashalope
    [link] [comments]

/u/Trashalope, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Marco469 Win User

Youtube app freezing my xbox

I have two XBOXs, both have the same problem...hard locks randomly while using the youtube app.

The problem started right after the latest version of the youtube app came out. The lockup did not start ultil the youtube update and does not occur when not using youtube.
  3. Numinous Vibe Win User

XBOX ONE turns OFF alone while watching Netflix

Yeah this console is kind of a let down after how great the 360 was. I can't watch youtube, netflix, upload clips, or any kind of video without it freezing and doing a hard shutdown. Horrible buyer's remorse.
  4. Hoveringpie Win User

Xbox-One Problem

If you have youtube on a mobile and the YouTube app installed on your Xbox you can change Chanel's and watch the YouTube from your phone via the Xbox to your TV, my daughter did it to me while in a game.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Randomly Disconnected.

I sometimes get randomly disconnected while watching Hulu. It just happens.
  6. gamerXpress Win User

Random disconnections on Xbox LIVE

Um, hi, everybody! Last night when I was private chatting with a friend and watching YouTube, I disconnected randomly again twice but I jumped back online after it disconnected. :(
Thema:

Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.

1. Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube. - Similar Threads - randomly shutdown while

2. Xbox Random Shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Random Shutdown: I know there is the shutdown problem where the console would randomly shutdown when gaming but my console has shutdown 3 times today from simply pressing and the holding the Xbox button after...
  3. Random Number Generator FreeCell

in XBoX on Windows
    Random Number Generator FreeCell: FreeCell Expert is generating the same number approximately 50% of the time as numbers used within the last few months. (I keep recordings to share with others). I can't believe I have played all...
  4. Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox X randomly shuts down while playing borderlands 3: I'll admit I've been binging. Level 50 today. But in the past two sessions my xbox has randomly shut down while in middle of a load screen or right in the middle of playing. I have a backup power...
  5. Xbox one X shutdown / turns off random when playing Coo op 2 player splitscreen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X shutdown / turns off random when playing Coo op 2 player splitscreen.: Im sick and tired off this complete [mod removed-inappropriate] from my Xbox one x it turns off after awhile while playing with my friend local coo op with 2 controller splitscreen. There is no...
  6. Random shutdowns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random shutdowns: After viewing other's posts, evidently I'm not the only experiencing these issues. Just a few days ago, my Microsoft Sudoku began to randomly shut down while in the middle of completing daily...
  7. Xbox One S: random reboot/complete shutdown when goes to sleep mode!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S: random reboot/complete shutdown when goes to sleep mode!: Hi everybody, I have the new Xbox One S for 2 weeks (2To edition). Since the beginning i have noticed some troubles when i put it in sleep(instant) mode. Sometimes the console randomly reboots...
  8. Random Shutdown after Windows 10 Upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Shutdown after Windows 10 Upgrade: My Xbox One shuts down randomly since the upgrade to Windows 10. Before the upgrade never had this issue. I use the BlueRay app and a game (DAI), and a shutdown can occur during either being used...
  9. Disc Read Error, Random Freezes and Restarts, Random Shutdowns - What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Read Error, Random Freezes and Restarts, Random Shutdowns - What's going on?: Problem 1: I am not able to install discs, (COD:AW, Farcry4, JustDance 2014/2015) Problem 2: The console just sucks up the disc, and does not detect it, I have to try this at least 10 times to...
  10. Xbox One Random Shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Random Shutdown: Today I was in the middle of playing Battlfield 4 and my Xbox One randomly powered down. I left it off for several hours thinking that it overheated and now when I power it up the Kinect powers on...