Xbox rechargeable battery USB-C

Discus and support Xbox rechargeable battery USB-C in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After I plug in the charger into the console then into my controller do I have to leave my controller on the whole time for the battery pack to charge... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpectralBoar170, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Xbox rechargeable battery USB-C

After I plug in the charger into the console then into my controller do I have to leave my controller on the whole time for the battery pack to charge or can I turn the controller off manually?

:)

SpectralBoar170, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Daegan_ Win User

will Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable work on xbox one s?

3. WPAK Win User

Hi,

as far as I know the controller nor the console have to be power on, as long the console is connected to power the battery charges. I have charged the rechargeable for the Xbox controllers that way in the past.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you are referring to control the battery charging, you can view this on the console with it turned on.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SpectralBoar170, ideally leave it on, you can turn it off but check it keeps charging the battery.

"The light on the play and charge cable will turn orange to indicate that the battery is charging. When the light becomes white, the rechargeable batteries will be fully charged."

Set up and troubleshoot the Play & Charge Kit

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-ne...

Using batteries in your Xbox Wireless Controller

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-ne...
  6. SpectralBoar170 Win User

I have the play and charge kit for the series X so there is no light on the wire.
Thema:

1. Xbox rechargeable battery USB-C - Similar Threads - rechargeable battery USB

2. How do I get colored Rechargeable battery covers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get colored Rechargeable battery covers?: I want to make an Xbox design lab controller. The back will be glacier blue, but the only battery cover I have that works with the charging stand is white. Where could I find a glacier blue one...
  3. Just bought a new official Xbox s rechargeable battery. How do I know when it is fully...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a new official Xbox s rechargeable battery. How do I know when it is fully...: There is no light on the usb-c end of the cable. How do I know when it is charged fully 4875d154-6a82-49d9-92ea-c8693a123e03
  4. Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable - battery won't charge.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable - battery won't charge.: Bought the Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition last November. Had battery problems right form the start. Got frustrated and switched to regular batteries. It's such a...
  5. I’m trying to return my Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable But I’m a bit confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to return my Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable But I’m a bit confused: when I go on there Microsoft service and repair website there are different options to select and I’m not sure which One is the right one it comes up with “charge kit” and just “battery” can...
  6. Xbox rechargeable batteries won't work for my Xbox one wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rechargeable batteries won't work for my Xbox one wireless controller: I recently purchased a Xbox rechargeable battery pack (model 1556) which I then put inside my Xbox one wireless controller (model 1708) and left to charge for 4-6 hours. However it will not turn...
  7. will Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable work on xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable work on xbox one s?: will Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable work on xbox one s? fcaf7ae9-7b97-4c28-9e8a-13fb58e6a7ca
  8. Can I use the usb-c port to charge the rechargeable batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use the usb-c port to charge the rechargeable batteries?: Hi, My PC has a USB 3.0 type-c port (not Thunderbolt), I can connect my Xbox controller using this port in wired mode. I wonder if I can also charge the batteries while connecting using the USB...
  9. Will the Xbox Rechargeable Battery pack + USB C cable product recharge with a Micro B USB...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Rechargeable Battery pack + USB C cable product recharge with a Micro B USB...: product in question: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit Wanted to get a rechargable battery pack for my xbox one controller, the one currently being...
  10. Can i charge the controller using any usb cable, with rechargeable batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i charge the controller using any usb cable, with rechargeable batteries?: Hi, i was wondering if it was possible to recharge the Xbone controller with a usb cable, and rechargeable batteries? I've tried multiple Play & Charge kits on the 360 but hated them. I'm also...