Xbox record screen just can record one application?

Discus and support Xbox record screen just can record one application? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a question. Facing problem when i use Xbox to screen recording. I am using Excel and Chome to do something and need to record all those... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JT_091, Jun 10, 2021.

1. JT_091
    JT_091 Guest

Hi All,

I have a question. Facing problem when i use Xbox to screen recording. I am using Excel and Chome to do something and need to record all those steps. But i find out when my record start at Excel application, the recorder still record the Excel when i am using the chome. Means that , i unable to record the step i take in Chrome after i swap from Excel.

So, any configuration can make ? or Xbox only record one window/app at a time?Kindly help. Thank you.

:)

JT_091, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Ahmed RazaIdrisi Win User

xbox

I didn't able to understand what you said please tell me in detail

can I use xbox to record intellij or not

if not please tell me the screen recorder to record screen
  3. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

I want to video record on youtube

Hey there

If you have an Xbox One, you will be able to record your game play using the game DVR. This will allow you to record and edit your Xbox One game play :)

You can use the record feature in some games but you will most likely need a game capture card to record your screen on the Xbox 360

Hope this helps
  4. 9c565b28-9d56-4576-a Win User

How to record the gameplay on xbox one?

On your controller hit the home button hit right twice to go to your uploads and there's a whole menu . Start recording , record what just happened as well as record up to the last 5 minutes . Many many options
    I think my xbox one don't have start recording. Do I need to download a screen record app from microsoft store?
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox One DVR Time

snap the dvr to the side of the screen, then you can record between 30 seconds and 5 minutes at a time, xbox record that command only records past 30 seconds as a way of recording an epic moment. remember to switch between programs you double tap the xbox
    button on the controller.
  6. Chris Gelon Win User

Xbox One DVR question

The Xbox One does not allow for recording of footage through the HDMI-IN.

Think about if you have a DVD player or your TV going through the HDMI-IN, that could lead to some very sticky issues with recording TV shows and DVDs.

Technically, it can record what is going on the screen, but because of legal issues, it doesn't allow it.
Thema:

1. Xbox record screen just can record one application? - Similar Threads - record screen record

2. Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips: I read that there was an update rolled out that was supposed to fix this problem early this month, but the same thing happened to me yesterday trying to record a clip from Warzone. This is...
  3. How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?: How do i record my gameplay/screen on Xbox One S console? 82559e54-cea9-4968-92cf-b4131d988857
  4. XBox is not Recording my screen

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox is not Recording my screen: Dear MicrosoftCommunity, I am a daily user of Windows10 and use Xbox also on a daily basis to check CPU, FPS, RAM, and VRAM. But it is very frustrating that Xbox always prompts me with an error...
  5. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record: I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new recording but the previous recording was lost...
  6. Xbox recorder stop record after full screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox recorder stop record after full screen: Hi, How to fix the xbox recorder to record in full screen. I want to record the meeting in google meet by using xbox recorder , once i enter full screen in google meet, the recorder stop...
  7. Game bar not recording full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar not recording full screen: I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of the screen. The rest is just black. I have...
  8. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!: I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later"....
  9. This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is what i see in my screen when i record (1st image) and this is the result after i...: [img] [img] How do i fix this problem? I tried searching on youtube and couldn't find any replies. ea76030e-05e6-42bb-9b11-06cb973913c8
  10. Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 screen recording chaotic on XSX: When recording what happened in Destiny 2, there's a sound delay with almost every clip I make. This is only in Destiny 2, no other titles I tested have suffered from this problem. I first noticed...