Xbox "Record That" Issue

Discus and support Xbox "Record That" Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lately I have been playing Battlefield 4 and have missed out on some epic gaming moments because the "Xbox Record That" function is only getting 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronin OG80, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ronin OG80
    Ronin OG80 Guest

Xbox "Record That" Issue

Lately I have been playing Battlefield 4 and have missed out on some epic gaming moments because the "Xbox Record That" function is only getting 1 second of game footage. This just started happening within the past 2 weeks. I had no issues prior to this.
    Is there any fix for this?

:)

Ronin OG80, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Cheezedad
    Cheezedad Guest
    "Xbox record that".....

Has anyone tried recording any clips by using the voice feature?I was playing rivals, alone of course...,like most cant get any games to join in.

Anywho i said "xbox record that".... it popped up in the corner that it heard me but nothing was there when i look in the upload studio/My clips section. its suppose to record the last 30 seconds when using the voice feature.
    i tried this on ryse & it works perfect, didnt know if anyone else has tried with rivals ?

Cheezedad, Jan 23, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Xbox "Record That" Question

^^ What is the error message? Lets try to get it sorted because in my opinion the game DVR is the best feature it has. Even if you don't like to show people your clips, it's nice to have them for special gaming moments. Everyone has thought "dude that was
    awesome, I wish I could see that again" or something along those lines.

brandiesel1, Jan 23, 2014
  4. digexx
    digexx Guest

Xbox "Record That" Issue

Mine has been wonky too. I'll tell it to record that and it seems like it actually records the 30 seconds PRIOR to the most recent 30 seconds. So I'm getting the 30 seconds that occurred before what I wanted to record. Also has been doing that on the things
    that it automatically records in games. Like the birdie and eagle shots in PS Golf. It says it recorded them, but then when I watch it, it's only the part showing me setting the shot up, but not the shot.

Weird.

digexx, Jan 24, 2014
  5. SquilliamTP Win User

Xbox Record That Issue

I record enemy game chat reactions often for fun and that's what I can't hear anymore.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Xbox Record That Issue

7. SquilliamTP Win User

Xbox Record That Issue

Its not my friend or teammates audio, it the enemy team game chat audio. I can hear it in game but if I record it, I can see their name pop up but there isn't audio from them.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Record That Issue

I didn't know it recorded game chat. Are you sure it does.
  9. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox Record That Issue

check that your colleagues have the option to share audio turned on, that may be the reason their audios don't play on clips
Thema:

Xbox "Record That" Issue

1. Xbox "Record That" Issue - Similar Threads - Record Issue

2. Audio issues when doing recordings of Nba 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues when doing recordings of Nba 2K20: I just need to know how to get my audio to record when I record gameplay of Nba 2K20. its the only game that doesn't record audio(for me atleast). 4af4ad50-01ee-49a3-8bab-03cd7ad208e1
  3. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  4. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  5. Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Bar sound recording issue while screen recording: Hi, I have a issue with Xbox Game Bar sound recording while screen recording. I did a screen recording (including the sound recording), the recorded video was awesome but the recorded sound...
  6. Xbox Game Bar screen record issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar screen record issues: Hello, After I installed the windows updates on my computer the Xbox Game Bar's screen record function cannot handle the resolution properly if I use display scaling. I have a laptop, my display...
  7. Xbox Companion App "Record That" Issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App "Record That" Issue.: I've been having this problem for the longest time. Its very upsetting when I cant save an awesome moment I got In game. What would happen is I would use game bar to "record that" And it does. But...
  8. Xbox Record That Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Record That Issue: I've been using the 'record that' feature on my One X since it was released and up until today I've had no issues. Everytime I use the feature now it doesn't record the game chat audio like it...
  9. Recording issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording issues: I have been having this problem only playing Modern Warfare, if I want to save a clip, I press the home button and X but the clip only records 4-6 seconds when I selected it to record for 30 or 45...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Recording Audio Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Recording Audio Issues: Hello all, I was told to post this on this sub to maybe get some better help. So I recently started using the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar to record my games because its so easy to use but recently...