Xbox "Record That" Issue

Discus and support Xbox "Record That" Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lately I have been playing Battlefield 4 and have missed out on some epic gaming moments because the "Xbox Record That" function is only getting 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronin OG80, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ronin OG80
    Ronin OG80 Guest

Xbox "Record That" Issue

Lately I have been playing Battlefield 4 and have missed out on some epic gaming moments because the "Xbox Record That" function is only getting 1 second of game footage. This just started happening within the past 2 weeks. I had no issues prior to this.
    Is there any fix for this?

:)

Ronin OG80, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Cheezedad
    Cheezedad Guest
    "Xbox record that".....

Has anyone tried recording any clips by using the voice feature?I was playing rivals, alone of course...,like most cant get any games to join in.

Anywho i said "xbox record that".... it popped up in the corner that it heard me but nothing was there when i look in the upload studio/My clips section. its suppose to record the last 30 seconds when using the voice feature.
    i tried this on ryse & it works perfect, didnt know if anyone else has tried with rivals ?

Cheezedad, Jan 23, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Xbox "Record That" Question

^^ What is the error message? Lets try to get it sorted because in my opinion the game DVR is the best feature it has. Even if you don't like to show people your clips, it's nice to have them for special gaming moments. Everyone has thought "dude that was
    awesome, I wish I could see that again" or something along those lines.

brandiesel1, Jan 23, 2014
  4. digexx
    digexx Guest

Xbox "Record That" Issue

Mine has been wonky too. I'll tell it to record that and it seems like it actually records the 30 seconds PRIOR to the most recent 30 seconds. So I'm getting the 30 seconds that occurred before what I wanted to record. Also has been doing that on the things
    that it automatically records in games. Like the birdie and eagle shots in PS Golf. It says it recorded them, but then when I watch it, it's only the part showing me setting the shot up, but not the shot.

Weird.

digexx, Jan 24, 2014
  5. DAVE DOVE Win User

xbox game dvr not recording error 0x82323002 please help

I'm having similar issues but whereas mine is recording when I say "Xbox record that" it is only recording less than a second of video
  6. Vicious Fo Life Win User

Recording issue

I'm also having the same issue
  7. SilentTadpole69 Win User

Vampyr stream has no game sound

Regarding the game vampyr

Do you know when the recording issues for xbox one will be fixed?

Its been months i been waiting to record this
  8. xNI COLOSSUSx Win User

DVR Not recording

I had same issue of the dvr not recording when i requested ' xbox record that' I was getting the notification saying that the clip was being recorded however there was no notification saying that the recording had ended. However the dvr recorded automatically
    when being promoted etc.

My fix was the snap the game dvr while playing the game so that its on in the background. Now all my xbox record that requests are now being saved and ready for editing
  9. R0KMUNKY Win User

TV recorder

Can buy any tv receiver to record so licensing is not an issue. Don't want to use the xbox to record. Just want to see what everyone else uses and recommends to go well with xbox
Thema:

Xbox "Record That" Issue

1. Xbox "Record That" Issue - Similar Threads - Record Issue

2. Microphone issue while recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone issue while recording: Hello, When I start a recording, my microphone is disabled by default and I do not find in the settings an option to activate it by default. Is there a solution? Thanks....
  3. Game recorder issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game recorder issues: Whenever I record a game, I have to keep playing it the whole time I'm recording, and whenever I click on my web browser to search for something, or whenever i click on anything except the program...
  4. Bo3 recording issue threatre involving glitch back??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo3 recording issue threatre involving glitch back??: I have a really sick clip I want to record and it involves glitch back from bo3. I go play the clip, and every time it glitches back my whole screen goes grey pixels on me and it's like that for...
  5. Recording issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording issue: When i ask my xbox one "record tht" it shows that I have requested it but it doesnt record any clips. af881f0b-7c6a-403c-82b6-9093bb570c18
  6. Cox Contour (Record 6) Receiver Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cox Contour (Record 6) Receiver Issues: this isn't really a solution but if you connect the cable box to the tv only and get that working..and then go back and reconnect the xbox it seems to work with no rebooting needed...
  7. XboxOne DVR Recording Issue Error # 0x82323012

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne DVR Recording Issue Error # 0x82323012: I do not have Kinect so I double tap the Xbox button to quickly record my clips. This has completely stopped working per the error # 0x82323012 I have tried the following without any results...
  8. game dvr (record That) issues with pes 2015

in XBoX on Consoles
    game dvr (record That) issues with pes 2015: you can record clips from the game PES2015 but you cannot share,like save upload or post the clips just displays error code 36985ed8-723f-44f7-b7fd-61c590e7a9b5
  9. Xbox one automatic clip record issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one automatic clip record issue: So ive had my xbox one for little over a week now, and the only games i have are destiny, battlefield 4 and forza 4, so i got the console only with no kinect, and it seems that battlefield 4 is...
  10. Phone Customer Support Issues - With Recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phone Customer Support Issues - With Recordings: I did a google search for xbox customer support phone numbers and found one that allowed me to contact support directly without having to go through their dialer system. I have over 21 years in...