Xbox (Record what happened clips)

Discus and support Xbox (Record what happened clips) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Team I have just experienced a problem with the Record What Happened clips,mostly with the latest that i had recorded.All of them had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by (Not)CheesePie, May 2, 2021.

1. Xbox (Record what happened clips)

Hello Microsoft Team I have just experienced a problem with the Record What Happened clips,mostly with the latest that i had recorded.All of them had different problems.Some of them didn't even had audio while others had.Also when i clipped a special gaming moment,the clip stopped at 14 seconds though i had pressed 30 seconds.

If you could help, it would be much appreciated, though I don't know if i can fix the clips that i mentioned above.

With Regards

:)

(Not)CheesePie, May 2, 2021
  2. MissingFlipper Win User

Record what happened

The clip I recorded was recorded through the “record what happened” feature, using no external hardware. And between clips, no settings were changed
  3. xxKRIMMSONxx Win User

Xbox one won't record clips any longer than 24 seconds

Go to your capture settings and change the record what happened to 5 minutes. If you press start recording it lasts way longer. Record what happened is for short clips only. Starting a recording has a longer duration.
  4. vFlare Win User

What happened to Five minutes?

The help menu on Xbox One states:

To record what's about to happen:

1. Load your game, then launch Game DVR.
    2. Select Start new clip. The Game DVR app records for up to 5 minutes, then adds the clip to
      My clips in the Upload app.

To record what just happened:

1. Load your game, and play as usual. When something cool happens and you want to record it, launch the Game DVR app. The easiest way to do this is by saying, "Xbox, snap Game DVR."
    2. Select End clip now and choose how far back you want Game DVR to grab. You can grab up to the last 5 minutes.

Sounds to me like simply saying "Xbox, record that." only records the last 30~ seconds of what previously happened, whereas what you needed to do was the second option that I listed.
  5. BretGoingBroke Win User

Recorded game clips

Since this happens every time I record a game clip I doubt every game clip is corrupted. This happens when I record a clip then upload that clip to Xbox. Usually when I record a game clip I am online with friends. This problem gets really frustrating since
    it happens every time I view the clip after it finishes uploading resulting in me getting kicked from my online session. As far as I can tell this is not supposed to happen. This has been happening as long as I can remember. I've had issues before that have
    recommended I power cycle but this issue has remained.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Record that????

Wait, you can use the "end clip now" under the Game DVR to get something that's already happened? I thought it was just to end a clip you had already started (and you still had to know what was going to happen in advance). I thought that the Upload app with
    the "Xbox record that" voice command was the only way to record something that has already happened - or am I mistaken?
Thema:

Xbox (Record what happened clips)

1. Xbox (Record what happened clips) - Similar Threads - Record happened clips

2. Bug with the Xbox One S, Will not record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Bug with the Xbox One S, Will not record what happened: It's been happening for over 3 months now, and the only solution I see people saying is "well u may be out of space", I know that isn't true because I can constantly record clips without problem,...
  3. I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...

in XboX Insiders
    I was playing Fortnite and it’s not letting me to record what happened. Can someone fix...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Leon82Li [link] [comments]
  4. Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has the max length of "record what happened" clips been reduced to 1 minute, or is it a bug?: I swear the other day I had the option to select up to 2 minutes for the max length of "record what happened" clips, but now the max length is only 1 minute. Is this by design, or is it a bug? I'm...
  5. Record what happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record what happened.: Hi there. I have an issue with the record what happened function. My problem is even tho i have it set for 1 minute, (originally it was 30 sec but I doubled it in hope it'll fix it) the console...
  6. "Record What Happened" Not Recording Game Audio Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record What Happened" Not Recording Game Audio Chat: When I hit "record what happened" it records the game's audio (Warzone) but does not record the actual voice chat within the game Is there a setting to enable this or is it something that is not...
  7. Record what happened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Record what happened: Hello guys with this new updatre i lost the option to record what happened. when i go there it says everytime to first start a game. how can i solve this problem...
  8. Recording what happens in game broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording what happens in game broken.: For a while sometimes, went I see a hacker/cheater in game, I go and see the kill cam of my game and it shows that he/her is cheating, so I want to record it so i have evidence, no I can't cuase...
  9. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...
  10. “Gravar o que aconteceu “ xbox one x ["Record what happened " xbox one x]

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Gravar o que aconteceu “ xbox one x ["Record what happened " xbox one x]: Estou tendo problemas com essa ferramenta. ao tentar gravar minha gameplay utilizando a ferramenta “gravar o que aconteceu” durante 2 minutos, o console apena grava 4 segundos. detalhe: 1-...