Xbox recorder stop record after full screen

Discus and support Xbox recorder stop record after full screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, How to fix the xbox recorder to record in full screen. I want to record the meeting in google meet by using xbox recorder , once i enter full... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JT_091, May 18, 2021.

1. JT_091
    JT_091 Guest

Hi,

How to fix the xbox recorder to record in full screen. I want to record the meeting in google meet by using xbox recorder , once i enter full screen in google meet, the recorder stop immediately and cannot record in full scree. Kindly advise on how to fix it.Thank you.

:)

JT_091, May 18, 2021
  2. marshalbr
    marshalbr New Member
    Just thanks for the recommendation.

marshalbr, May 18, 2021
  3. Daft Badger Win User

GameDVR

Snap game dvr,start recording,unsnap game dvr.That way you can record up to 5 minutes & still have the game in full screen.

It will automatically stop after 5 minutes or you can snap it again & stop it yourself before 5 minutes is up.
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

FULL SCREEN - RECORD

Hi AmazedStream843,

For us to better assist you, we need to isolate this issue so that we could figure out why you can't record videos from Microsoft Edge using the Xbox app. Kindly provide us the following information:

• When you say "upgraded", does it mean you recently installed Windows 10 on your computer?
    • Have you checked if your apps are updated from the Windows Store?
    • Can you tell us any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, I recommend that you run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if there's something wrong with the Xbox app and Microsoft Edge. You may refer to this

link
    to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your reply.
  5. Preslave Win User

Game DVR terminates after 40 seconds.

So, I tried different ways to determine the cause of the problem and found almost nothing. Since Game DVR records most games in windowed mode and does not work in full, I guess some script inside the Game DVR resets recording after 40 seconds (after 53 times,
    twice record was more than 2 minutes).

I was able to run "This War of Mine" in full-screen mode, and that's record is correct (limited to two hours in the settings of the Game DVR).

I contact the support, but because my English is poor, we hardly got to understand each other.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox One X randomly stops recording 4k gameplay

Hi,

i believe this is a known issue that 4k recording are corrupted/stop recording after several minutes the xbox team is aware of this issue and are trying to solve it as fast as possible
  7. UAELITE05 Win User

Online match help!!!!

9. The record my opponent sees after team select screen is not the same as my vip screen. How is this record determined. I hope this record includes ppl who quit right before the game ends..
Thema:

1. Xbox recorder stop record after full screen - Similar Threads - recorder stop record

2. Xbox Series X (Maybe One/One X too) stops recording when controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X (Maybe One/One X too) stops recording when controller disconnects: Exactly as the title says, yesterday alone my xbox series x controller disconnected 4 times in the span of an hour and a half. Each time, I was trying to record gameplay to use in the future, the...
  3. Where did my recording go after I forgot to stop it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did my recording go after I forgot to stop it?: So I was recording with the xbox game bar and I forgot to stop it and I closed the computer and left it running for an hour. When I opened up the computer, the recording was stopped but I didn't...
  4. xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second: Hi, I got interesting problem with my game bar on my PC, when I try to redcord fullscreen game, it put screen just a bit darker (not too much, barely noticiable) for like a half of second, then,...
  5. Xbox Game Bar randomly stops recording and refuses to start recording until after PC restart.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar randomly stops recording and refuses to start recording until after PC restart.: There seems to be a bug on Xbox Game Bar where the application will randomly stop recording my game for no reason, then when I try to start another recording an error message shows up on the...
  6. How to stop chat in a recording .

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop chat in a recording .: Hi , my son is recording fortnite with his friends . the recording has his friends voices on , we do not want this on recoding . ive set the audio to headset only , and the chat is still...
  7. Xbox external capture - stopped being able to record over 30 seconds....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox external capture - stopped being able to record over 30 seconds....: I've been using my USB key to record up to an hour on my Xbox series x. Today the Xbox series x does recognize my USB key but will only record 30 seconds worth of gameplay. I can confirm that the...
  8. Xbox Series S randomly stops my recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S randomly stops my recordings: Hello everyone, so I've been trying to record some gameplay in my Xbox Series S, I'm using an external 3.0 usb drive, I should be able record up to one hour, but it just randomly stops the...
  9. Gamebar Stops Recordings Random Times

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar Stops Recordings Random Times: I have game-bar for basic screen recording. It cuts of on random times. Everything has been checked in the stetting. I chose 4 hours too and Standard Quality, 60fps. Arent these the setting I need...
  10. Xbox One X recording stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X recording stops: This issue started a few weeks ago (I think). Whenever I record, it does say "clip recorded" but when I play it back, it's only for 1-2 seconds. I used to be able to record 4K clips up to 30...