Xbox recording audio in background

Discus and support Xbox recording audio in background in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do I stop this xbox how do I find out who is behind....me it's attached my microsoft account 544d324b-720d-4890-8fbf-d59d40b3aece Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by VEA1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. VEA1
    VEA1 Guest

How do I stop this xbox how do I find out who is behind....me it's attached my microsoft account

:)

VEA1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

If you believe that your account has been hacked, or is in some way compromised, check out this link

Hacked Account solutions

I hope this helps.
  3. VEA1 Win User

I have a ex husband and he has Xbox. Ii was openi.ng up my settings and I saw that there is a device recording audio and mouse movement I dug deeper and found than Xbox attached to my Microsoft account and it's been recording my audio how do I stop that
    and how do I make sure that he gets in trouble for doing this I don't know how long he's been doing but I know he does it all the time I know this is not the first time I know that he is been continuously hacking my account changing password just basically
    non stop harassment and this is the final straw... If you can tell me how to disable the Xbox account with at least how to appreciate it

4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi You can Be more Specific?
  5. YellowBoar Win User

Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

Hi CaveManIsMan

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties i can say i have had the same problem before but its nothing that can be fixed. hopefully this helps you out.

Thank you -

Capture settings in Windows Settings

To change your capture settings, press the Start button, then select Settings > Gaming > Captures. Here’s a rundown of the capture settings you can adjust:

Saving captures
    At the top of the Captures screen will show the folder location of where screenshots and game clips are automatically stored. You can quickly access that location, by pressing the Open folder button.

To change where your game clips are saved, use File Explorer to move the Captures folder anywhere you want on your PC. Windows will continue to save your game clips and screenshots in that folder (wherever you put it).

[table][tr][td][​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

Background recording
    Background recording is for capturing something awesome that just happened in a game. When you turn it on (it’s off by default), it monitors the last few moments of gameplay, so you can capture the moment before it’s gone forever. Background recording can
    affect your game’s performance because it uses some of your PC’s resources.

When background recording is turned on, you can adjust:

• How long a clip will be, using Record the last selection box. Select the box, then choose a duration.
    • Whether background recording will run while you’re using battery power (background recording uses more power).
    • Whether background recording will run while you’re using a wireless display (background recording uses more resources from your graphics card).
    Game clips
    Set the maximum recording time for a clip so that it saves automatically when it reaches that length. Select the Record this box, then choose a duration.

Recorded audio
    Record game play with or without sounds from your game and your microphone, and choose the audio quality.

• To record game sounds with your game clips, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    • To choose a different audio quality than the default, select the Audio quality box and choose one of the options.
    • To record through your microphone, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    Recorded video
    Recorded video lets you choose the frame rate and video quality of your game clips. Video quality controls both resolution and bit rate (Mbps, or megabits per second).

Higher quality and frame rate generally requires the PC to work harder, which may decrease performance. You can determine the best settings for your system by trying them out.

Capture settings in Game bar

To open Game bar settings, press the Windows logo key + G, then select Game bar settings.

Game bar has some settings that are also in Windows Settings—changing a setting in either location will affect the setting in the other.

Recording
    In Game bar settings, enable game captures by selecting the Record in the background while I’m playing a game check box. This setting can also be changed in Windows Settings > Gaming > Captures.

Audio to record
    In Game bar settings, Audio to record lets gamers record:

• Game only. This option is for capturing game audio only.
    • All. This option lets you record all sounds during a capture, such as your mic, background music, and system sounds.
    • None. This option blocks out all game and system audio but can still record your mic.
    Tip Make volume adjustments directly from Game bar.

If this however doesnt resolve the issues i highly encourage you to use the support system the may be able to help you through the process further. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4
  6. Zero420override Win User

recording on the Xbox one

Thema:

1. Xbox recording audio in background - Similar Threads - recording audio background

2. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  3. Windows 10 game bar recording audio corrupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 game bar recording audio corrupted: I have recently come across some problems with game bar recording audio. This was fine before and now problems have started to occur. My mics audio is fine but my desktop audio is corrupted. the...
  4. No audio in Game Clip recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio in Game Clip recordings: Evening gamers/developers, I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was a non occurrence, but all of a sudden it...
  5. [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio

in XBoX on Windows
    [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio: Just built my pc a few weeks ago and have gotten some pretty good plays, but when I went to watch them back the ALL had the same problem, I checked with my friend and he has never had this...
  6. Recording last 30 seconds just records audio with a static screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording last 30 seconds just records audio with a static screen: This is really annoying, I press last 30 seconds and it records a static image of me in the game (although with the audio). There is no way to reinstall Xbox and this should NOT be happening, I...
  7. Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded: Need a little help here. When recording game clips to my external drive, none of the mic audio is recorded. The Mic is checked in the Broadcast & Capture settings. Volume level is set higher than...
  8. Gravar Áudio do Grupo (Record Group Audio)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gravar Áudio do Grupo (Record Group Audio): Então eu tenho um canal, ao que eu gravo meu áudio separado do áudio do jogo. E nisso não grgrava áudio do grupo. Como Fasso pra gravar o áudio do grupo? Translation: So I have a channel, to...
  9. Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.: Basically is that... The Game DVR capture only an image with audio: [img] The problem only appears when I use the ''Clip that'' option... Thank you 2cc70b0d-65de-4b2d-893a-f5e6639bf1b3
  10. [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Help] Audio recording problem with Xbox App on Window 10: I have been trying to record my gameplay with my friends recently. However, I could not hear my voice in the videos. Only the voice of my friend and game sound were recorded. I am quite sure that...