xbox recording

Discus and support xbox recording in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so recently i have tried to start recording my gameplay and i have a usb stick so i can do it for an hour. however when i plug it into my laptop and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlieWalford, Jun 8, 2021.

1. xbox recording

so recently i have tried to start recording my gameplay and i have a usb stick so i can do it for an hour. however when i plug it into my laptop and play the video back it doesn't show up with anything i can only hear the audio and not actually see the video. can anyone help?
    xbox recording [​IMG]

:)

CharlieWalford, Jun 8, 2021
  2. DELTAprime Win User

Can I stop games from auto recording clips?

But that will disable all recording. I just want to stop Madden from recording every touchdown without me saying Xbox record that, UFC from recording every KO without me saying Xbox record that, etc.
  3. curiousmole Win User

Fifa 14 Instant Replay Xbox One

If your Kinect is setup just say Xbox record that. I've actually turned of the automatic record function as I don't see the point of it recording a save. If there's anything I think is worth recording I just say Xbox record that.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  5. GODtheSniper Win User

Record that????

"Xbox Record That" is a command that records your last 30 seconds of gameplay, if you would like to record up to 5 minutes of gameplay say "Xbox Snap Gave DVR" and you can edit your recording settings.
  6. Killer Mosquito Win User

Xbox One DVR question

Yeah but the thing is I want to record Xbox 360 gameplay so that's basically the same as recording Xbox One gameplay so that not like record TV shows or DVD's.
Thema:

xbox recording

1. xbox recording - Similar Threads - recording

2. Unale to find the screen recordings of Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unale to find the screen recordings of Xbox: I have recorded my classes with xbox but unable to find that folder.Do help me or else i will miss my subject. 1ef88e9b-1f88-46bb-8652-ccaceadccb67
  3. How do I get access to my recorded video's from a different account in Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get access to my recorded video's from a different account in Xbox One S?: hi, i've been recently recording some clips on my xbox one, i used to play and record those from a totally different account, is there any other way i can get access to those clips from a...
  4. Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips

in XboX Insiders
    Very Dark Screen When Recording Clips: I read that there was an update rolled out that was supposed to fix this problem early this month, but the same thing happened to me yesterday trying to record a clip from Warzone. This is...
  5. Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue: Hi there, I don't play games much anymore, but up until recently, I really enjoyed the Xbox Game Bar for recording my Dell XPS laptop screen. I am studying and I record the video tutorials, so...
  6. Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any body else having this problem Can’t record in 4k: Just purchased Xbox series s, some reason I can’t record game clips in 4K can only in 1080p or 720p won’t even let me select it got plenty of space on ssd and hardly any uploads saved, on top of...
  7. Xbox captures not recording properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures not recording properly: For the past 3 months my clips don’t work here’s an examplehttps://youtu.be/m4iyYgsl71M is there a fix to this? It’s also been getting worse 53d004df-52fd-47a3-94b0-e491648b71e5
  8. Xbox record screen just can record one application?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox record screen just can record one application?: Hi All, I have a question. Facing problem when i use Xbox to screen recording. I am using Excel and Chome to do something and need to record all those steps. But i find out when my record start...
  9. How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I screen record on my Xbox One S console?: How do i record my gameplay/screen on Xbox One S console? 82559e54-cea9-4968-92cf-b4131d988857
  10. Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar (PC) sometimes don't record microphone: I've been playing games and chatting a lot with my friends on Discord, and I regularly record 30 second clips, but for some reason sometimes my mic doesn't record, there are clips that have my...