xBox Red Light Erro

Discus and support xBox Red Light Erro in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my xBox 2 years back. Just after the warranty ended, I observed an error in it. The red light comes up in between the game and it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VikrantAheer, Aug 3, 2019.

1. VikrantAheer
    VikrantAheer Guest

xBox Red Light Erro

I purchased my xBox 2 years back. Just after the warranty ended, I observed an error in it. The red light comes up in between the game and it is completely stuck after that. Can anyone help with this issue? I've got bunch of games to complete before going
    to college.

:)

VikrantAheer, Aug 3, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

xBox Red Light Erro

Hi Vikrant,

Thanks for the updates on your issue. As the Xbox 360 console is out of warranty and we no longer support repairs on out of warranty Xbox 360. You would need to replace it if unable to get the error to go away. The only troubleshooting we have to offer is
    the
    blinking light solution
    . If you try these and still does it. You will need to replace it. Sounds like it is over heating. AS this is the only solution I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. VikrantAheer Win User

xBox Red Light Erro

Out of warranty. I tried out the solution provided on the website but no help!
  4. Drizzle J Win User

xBox Red Light Erro

Make sure the system has plenty if vent room the. Try unplugging the power brick. See if that works but if not, the brick could potentially be toasted
  5. VikrantAheer Win User

xBox Red Light Erro

It is connected to a wall outlet. It is showing some kinda message!
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

xBox Red Light Erro

Hey there VikrantAheer

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get your console working again. I can see how this could be kind of concerning. You said that you're getting some kind of error?

What error are you getting?

When you get a chance, fill us in so that we could provide the appropriate advice.

Thanks!
Thema:

xBox Red Light Erro

1. xBox Red Light Erro - Similar Threads - Red Light Erro

2. Xbox 360 leuchtet rot[Translation-Xbox 360 lights up red]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 leuchtet rot[Translation-Xbox 360 lights up red]: Hallo, nach dem Einschalten der Xbox 360 leuchtet die Lampe zuerst grün und nach zirka 10 Sekunden wechselt Sie auf rot. Dabei bleibt es auch. Die Netzteil-leuchte ist auf grün. Ich vermute es...
  3. Luz vermelha Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 Red Light]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Luz vermelha Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 Red Light]: Olá pessoal, eu gosto bastante de utilizar meu console mas algo me atrapalha de fazer isso, depois de alguns no minutos de uso, meu videogame aparece uma mensagem falando que vai desligar pois não...
  4. Solid red light on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red light on Xbox 360: I got an xbox 360 from a friend like 2 months ago. I put it in my room and really didnt use it that much. Then, I decided to format the hard drive so I could give it to my little brother. All...
  5. mi xbox tiene las luces rojas [Mod Translation-My Xbox has the red lights]

in XBoX on Consoles
    mi xbox tiene las luces rojas [Mod Translation-My Xbox has the red lights]: Buenas tardes por este medio le solicito una ayuda tecnica para poder solucionar el problema en mi consola XBOX 360 SLIM ya que el dia de hoy quise jugar un juego y me aparecio en el boton de...
  6. XBOX 360 tem luz vermelha continua!!!![XBOX 360 has continuous red light !!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 tem luz vermelha continua!!!![XBOX 360 has continuous red light !!!!]: Hoje eu fui ver meu console, e quando liguei ele apresentou uma luz vermelha continua. eu não sei se é sobreaquecimento. Pode me dizer qual é o problema? Minha versão é "XBOX 360 E"....
  7. Power light error turns red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power light error turns red: When I got home I went to play on xbox 360 as usual when I came into the game it takes me a long time to get in and xbox brake when I turned it off and on it suddenly appeared in the red power...
  8. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  9. red light 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    red light 360: Hi All! My Xbox 360 shows red dot on console when plugged in. It's not the red ring but just a red dot (the centre light). Can anyone help me to fix it ? Do you know what's wrong with it? Any...
  10. xbox 360 3 Flashing red lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 3 Flashing red lights: So after a few months I decided to pull out my xbox 360 and play it again. However when i plugged it in and turned it on the instantly flashed 3 red lights! Iv already checked all connections,...