Xbox red stripes

Discus and support Xbox red stripes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just turned my xbox on and it is with red stripes on the screen and no audio is coming out 49ec6b2f-a6f2-4179-8d02-8e0ada6d70f7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThierryLeme, Mar 24, 2020.

1. ThierryLeme
    ThierryLeme Guest

Xbox red stripes

I just turned my xbox on and it is with red stripes on the screen and no audio is coming out

:)

ThierryLeme, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Dr Slaphead Win User

Windows Phone Games

They do have 'Red Stripe deals' Goto Store-Games-Collections-Red stripe deals. Not much on there currently but changes every week. To answer your other question, you have to buy both versions as far as I'm aware.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Red and green stripes

Also, before turning the console back on after a power cycle , reset the console power supply by removing the power cable from console for at least
    10 seconds.

You may have to power off the TV as well.
  4. Northern Lass Win User

Red and green stripes

Have you checked that your hdmi cable is inserted into the back of your xbox correctly?

If so are you able to try a different hdmi cable?
  5. BlueSpongebob84 Win User

Red and green stripes

Dont the red blue and green lines mean something is wrong internally
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

Red and green stripes

Could have dirt or dust stuck in your HDMI cord, have you cleaned that out? Given it a blow? I always keep one of those compressed air cans around for my electronics.
Thema:

Xbox red stripes

1. Xbox red stripes - Similar Threads - red stripes

2. Red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2: Why won't my red dead redemption 2 game load/play anymore, i even purchased a new copy but same result. Can anyone help me? 5ab403e8-bb1c-4410-b5ab-8a29859aca87
  3. Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.: Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on. 9a3903e1-c6ef-4df4-a028-3f946812a5ee
  4. Red dead 2 for xbox is already purchased, can i get it for free on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Red dead 2 for xbox is already purchased, can i get it for free on pc?: I've already bought the Red dead redemption 2 disc for the Xbox one, does the mean I could get it for free somehow on a pc? 71f5e937-e952-42de-9097-1103134af708
  5. bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought red dead redemption Undead nightmare and the box says xbox one AND xbox 360 but when...: cant get a game to play that says both xbox one and xbox 360 on the case. We get a message that we have to go to xbox.com/backcompat. cant find any answers there either. How can I get it to play?...
  6. my online red dead redemption camp is gone and will not reset. also I time out trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my online red dead redemption camp is gone and will not reset. also I time out trying to...: my online red dead redemption camp is gone and will not reset. also I time out trying to get into the moonshine shack ecfbfa31-c45a-49a8-9a5f-5cfa74d99e33
  7. las entradas de red y funcionamiento de mi xbox live estn bloqueadas

in XBoX on Windows
    las entradas de red y funcionamiento de mi xbox live estn bloqueadas: Hola, Buenos dias, la entrada y funcionamiento de mi xbox live esta bloqueado [img] 0db6c5dd-3fab-40b0-ab84-f55acceecbce
  8. When I type cheats into red dead redemption 2 it makes them password dots but I want to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I type cheats into red dead redemption 2 it makes them password dots but I want to be...: I keep trying but i cant find anything that works i went through all the setting on the xbox one setting and restarted my xbox a couple of times but nothing is working if you have any clue how to...
  9. Red and green stripes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Red and green stripes: [img] Anybody know why im getting this screen. I have sound and have tried 3 different TV’s 9091f12d-4f84-4285-8e78-3d93e6f811cd
  10. Red Stripe Deals not accessable through the Windows 10 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Stripe Deals not accessable through the Windows 10 store: The Red Stripe Deals are nowhere to be found in the Dutch Windows 10 store, even though friends of mine in Great Britain have a neat collection on their homepage with all the current Red Stripe...