Xbox redeem code

Discus and support Xbox redeem code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed my xbox gold live card and it wont work on my xbox. when I go to use live it doesn't work. I have tried redeeming the code again and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jazzyt18, Dec 27, 2018.

1. jazzyt18
    jazzyt18 Guest

Xbox redeem code

I redeemed my xbox gold live card and it wont work on my xbox. when I go to use live it doesn't work. I have tried redeeming the code again and it says I already used the code. Anyone else having trouble?

:)

jazzyt18, Dec 27, 2018
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  4. FreakLikeChewy Win User

griffin

You can redeem it on your Xbox (Redeem code) section or on the xbox.com website; My Xbox > Redeem Code - Which is alot faster.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game Pass problem

Hi Daniill,

Thanks for your post. When attempting to redeem the code, are any error messages or error codes produced? To redeem a code, be sure to visit our
    Redemption Page, or attempt to redeem the code on the Xbox following the steps here:

Redeem a Code on Xbox One

Please let us know.
Thema:

Xbox redeem code

1. Xbox redeem code - Similar Threads - redeem code

2. Redeem gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem gift code: In the minecraft marketplace i selected to buy a new world. It was £4.99 so it took mr through to enter my password and then it sent me an email where i added £10 to my microsoft account. I can...
  3. This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]

in XboX Insiders
    This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]: Hey peeps! I ran into an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards thingy today. I wanted to redeem my points for a 12 month XBL Gold subscription but when I try to use my FRESHLY gotten code from MS,...
  4. Redeem Code from Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code from Discord: I recently got a 3 month subscription Xbox Game Pass (PC) from Discord because I am nitro with them. Discord told me to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code, however when I redeem it...
  5. New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed: Hi, I’ve recently got a code for a games pass and every time I put the code in it’s saying it’s already been redeemed and saying error everytime i try and im putting the correct code in....
  6. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: I purchased a 25 dollar gift card after I put the code in I comfirmed it but the money hasnt showed up on my microsoft account. What can i do to get the money added....
  7. Redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem a code: I have added a code for £15 via the xbox app, its showing up on here that I have £16.21 credit, but when my son is trying to purchase something via his xbox its showing as only having the original...
  8. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem code: My boyfriend sent me a code for the new siege 'welcome pack' but everytime I got to redeem it, it comes up with "Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came with your code", I've tried...
  9. Xbox Redeem Code was used but it didnt reflect on my balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Redeem Code was used but it didnt reflect on my balance: As title says, where can i contact support or what are the steps in order for my code to be valid. 7d85c6aa-c90a-4b03-84a7-41b106f2096e
  10. Can't find my game I redeemed with a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my game I redeemed with a code: I have purchased a code for For Honor Year 3 Pass. After I got the code I went into the Xbox store redeem it. I entered the code, I hit check, then I clicked next. I went to the My apps and Games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox redeem code

2. xbox redeem codes free games

3. fortnite vbucks code xbox

4. redeem xbox code,
  5. xbox.redeem code