Xbox redeem code

Discus and support Xbox redeem code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I redeemed my xbox gold live card and it wont work on my xbox. when I go to use live it doesn't work. I have tried redeeming the code again and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jazzyt18, Dec 27, 2018.

1. jazzyt18
    jazzyt18 Guest

Xbox redeem code

I redeemed my xbox gold live card and it wont work on my xbox. when I go to use live it doesn't work. I have tried redeeming the code again and it says I already used the code. Anyone else having trouble?

:)

jazzyt18, Dec 27, 2018
  2. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  3. FreakLikeChewy Win User

griffin

You can redeem it on your Xbox (Redeem code) section or on the xbox.com website; My Xbox > Redeem Code - Which is alot faster.
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game Pass problem

Hi Daniill,

Thanks for your post. When attempting to redeem the code, are any error messages or error codes produced? To redeem a code, be sure to visit our
    Redemption Page, or attempt to redeem the code on the Xbox following the steps here:

Redeem a Code on Xbox One

Please let us know.
  6. Comrade Creepz Win User

Need Help

Hello

I am not sure which console you are trying to redeem this code on, so here is some information about how to redeem codes on Xbox 360 and Xbox One:

Redeem a code on an Xbox 360:

Settings> Account> Memberships

Redeem a code on an Xbox One:

Settings> All settings> Subscriptions> Extend your subscription> Redeem a code

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

Xbox redeem code

1. Xbox redeem code - Similar Threads - redeem code

2. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed: Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code...
  3. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...
  4. Redeemed Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Codes: I Redeemed an Xbox code (for SMITE on PC) online using this website, but when I had finished, I tried to open smite on Steam and I didn't receive anything from the code. So I'm unsure on how I'm...
  5. Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code: Hi, I have bought age of empires the definitve edition on amazon and am unable to redeem the game through the url: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ nor on the game's store page Error message:...
  6. Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming JJ Watts Madden 20 16 digit code: I just got a JJ Watt Elite code from Madden 20 Club Championship but it is A 16 digit code. The Microsoft Store only accept 25 digit code from Madden 20 game. How do I redeem the 16 digit code in...
  7. Redeem code issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code issue: After typing xbox live gold code in system a error from Microsoft appears and say there is a problem on their end has anyone experience this and if so what did you do to solve this problem...
  8. Cannot redeem Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem Game Pass Code: Hi there, I was at gamescom this year. At the xbox booth i won a pass for 6 months of game pass ultimate. Recently I wanted to activate the pass, so I rubbed the code on the card free und typed...
  9. Gamescom Redeem Code Does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamescom Redeem Code Does not work: Dear Sir or Madam, during the Gamescom this year I won two codes for XBOX Game Pass Ultimate for 6 months each. When I try to redeem the respective codes at...
  10. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox redeem code

2. xbox redeem codes free games

3. fortnite vbucks code xbox

4. redeem xbox code,
  5. xbox.redeem code