XBOX Redeem Error

Discus and support XBOX Redeem Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an XBOX Live card from the Microsoft Store and just get an error when I try to redeem it. Error Xbos-0x80169CF9... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hambone8888, Jan 24, 2014.

1. hambone8888
    hambone8888 Guest

XBOX Redeem Error

I purchased an XBOX Live card from the Microsoft Store and just get an error when I try to redeem it. Error

Xbos-0x80169CF9
    af0c6239-2b3f-4e19-a8b5-4aacf6809a61
    2014/01/25 - 03:33:59 UTC
    By the way the errorcode checker doesn't help at all.

:)

hambone8888, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Jan 24, 2014
  3. SPQRLEGIONXI
    SPQRLEGIONXI Guest
    sorry,an unexpected error has occured.try to redeem your code later

sorry,an unexpected error has occured.try to redeem your code later,at an 3 months xbox live redeem code

SPQRLEGIONXI, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest

XBOX Redeem Error

Try redeeming the code on a different device or from
    live.xbox.com/redeemtoken
    . If that does not work, contact Xbox Live support.

Drakken Saer, Jan 24, 2014
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Need For Speed Code Redemption Failing

Error SVC60017 occurs when you try to redeem a prepaid code on Xbox One

You see the following error code when you try to redeem a prepaid code on Xbox One:

SVC60017

Solution

This error indicates that there was a problem with the configuration of the prepaid code. Try redeeming your code again in a few hours.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

Link here:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

'Something went wrong'

Hiya PsychoMastiis,

Xbox One isn't going to accept the Fallout 3 redemption code. Here, try these solutions.

Solution 1: Redeem your code at a later time

In most cases, this error is due to a temporary problem with redeeming the code. Wait a while and then try again.

Solution 2: Make sure you're trying to redeem an Xbox code

Check to make sure the prepaid code is for an Xbox game or app. If the code is for a Windows game or app, go to
    account.microsoft.com/.../redeem to redeem it.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/errors/error-message-redeeming-prepaid-codes-xbox-one
  7. Sir Cool One Win User

redeem code problem

8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Game Pass problem

Hi Daniill,

Thanks for your post. When attempting to redeem the code, are any error messages or error codes produced? To redeem a code, be sure to visit our
    Redemption Page, or attempt to redeem the code on the Xbox following the steps here:

Redeem a Code on Xbox One

Please let us know.
  9. pawncrackers Win User

i do not accept the gift card code

If you are running into an issue redeeming a gift card, please see this page for more advice: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/errors/error-message-redeeming-prepaid-codes-xbox-one

Best,

L
Thema:

XBOX Redeem Error

1. XBOX Redeem Error - Similar Threads - Redeem Error

2. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  3. Key redeem error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Key redeem error: Hi everyone, I recently bought a region free Xbox Live subscription from CDKeys, I havent had any issues with these keys in the past but this time when I tried to redeem the key I got the...
  4. How can I get a code back after an error in redeeming it occurred?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get a code back after an error in redeeming it occurred?: Hello, this afternoon I tried to redeem a 14 days free xbox live code (in bundle with my Xbox One X) using my account on the official xbox site. I was showed a warning that the code corresponds...
  5. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  6. Redeem code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code error: Redeem code some numberhas faded 8159a734-0a85-45e0-9245-df662c80f88c
  7. Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an error when trying to redeem a Destiny 2: Annual Pass: I was gifted a Destiny 2: Annual Pass for Christmas and I didn't put it in until today. When I did I got the error Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. Followed By:...
  8. Can I transfer Xbox 12 month that I redeemed in error to someone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox 12 month that I redeemed in error to someone else?: I bought xbox 12 month game pass for my grandson and downloaded it by mistake. Is there a way to transfer it to his xbox? I dont even have and xbox! d30ecdd6-1e6e-4309-8cba-72d610dd588d
  9. redeem code error

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem code error: I am trying to redeem an xbox live code but get an error message "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code" 65287ae0-bb64-46d6-85fe-e0fd1f9a3f77
  10. Error Message: You might need to redeem it on a different page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Message: You might need to redeem it on a different page: Split from this thread. No one wrote the solution to the problem. I just buy an XBOX One x with NBA2K19. So no third party. i got the same exact issues. Should i try changing my region? The...