xbox redeem

Discus and support xbox redeem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so im wondering if i redeem a code on microsoft.com will the money transfer to my xbox? febdb5a3-2187-4694-aca4-e8c3d369de92 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CohenNunn, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. CohenNunn
    CohenNunn Guest

xbox redeem

Okay so im wondering if i redeem a code on microsoft.com will the money transfer to my xbox?

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. FreakLikeChewy Win User

griffin

You can redeem it on your Xbox (Redeem code) section or on the xbox.com website; My Xbox > Redeem Code - Which is alot faster.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  4. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

Hi,

Try to redeem the code on xbox or the xbox app with your account you want to redeem it on
  6. Fast Chet Win User

Digital download code

Which Xbox the code is redeemed under is not important, but rather the account used to redeem it is. You can download your purchase on any Xbox, because it is tied to the account used to redeem it.
Thema:

xbox redeem

1. xbox redeem - Similar Threads - redeem

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.: I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in my mojang account, and i am pretty sure i...
  3. Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft refuses to help me redeeming my gift cards: Hello, For a long time now I try to get gift cards redeemed to my Xbox account. Both the console and the Microsoft Website don't accept the codes. I contacted the support and after a long time...
  4. redeeming a code in another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming a code in another country: i purchased a dlc "rise of iron" for destiny 1 for a friend online, unfortunately they are in a different country/time zone so the code does not work. is there anything i can do about this or have...
  5. Redeemed codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed codes: Hi, i redeemed 2 codes for my new xbox on the wrong account... Can i somehow get them back? f5179549-8d94-4958-9ba7-19d133d5f128
  6. redeeming a gift code on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeeming a gift code on xbox one s: I got a gift code voucher with my new x-box one s (all digital) purchase. The code for Fortnite - rogue spider nite with 2000 v bucks is not working and is giving a message that this has already...
  7. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  8. Xbox live was already redeemed when I typed it in from the card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live was already redeemed when I typed it in from the card: So my Mother bought me a xbox live Gold card for 3 months at Wallmart when she gave it to me the back was not scratch as I suspected but when I got home to type it in the store it said it was...
  9. Xbox redeem code region issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox redeem code region issue: Hi, I've purchased a 3 month Xbox live code through my MS Live account, but it won't now redeem to my Xbox account. Have tried asking for a refund, but am simply advised the purchase does not...
  10. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...