Xbox redirected me here so please help

Discus and support Xbox redirected me here so please help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Delta ring but I can't play free-to-play online games without Gold. Why is this? submitted by /u/MakePetscop2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MakePetscop2, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Xbox redirected me here so please help

I'm in the Delta ring but I can't play free-to-play online games without Gold. Why is this?

submitted by /u/MakePetscop2
    [link] [comments]

/u/MakePetscop2, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

REDIRECT ME PLEASE

OWEN has it right, AmpPunk! If you can't see those forums, definitely want to post up in the Forum Access forums. :) This thread is a little old. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

REDIRECT ME PLEASE

4. Smwutches Win User

REDIRECT ME PLEASE

5. AmpPunk Win User

REDIRECT ME PLEASE

Link directs me to "Group not found."
  6. xNullBy7e Win User

Cannot Purchase from Store

Please help me, I have contacted LIVE chat three times, three times I was redirected to a freakin Spanish department and three times they redirected me back to an English department that couldnt help.

I have been sitting here with my One for over 4 hours! And I can't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

Xbox redirected me here so please help

1. Xbox redirected me here so please help - Similar Threads - redirected here please

2. Redirect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redirect: Hi, I was wondering why I keep getting redirected when trying to change my privacy settings. You see I was trying to access a realms world with one of my friends inviting me. However I pressed the...
  3. When i try to configure xbox online privacy settings i get redirected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to configure xbox online privacy settings i get redirected to...: So ive bee trying to play minecraft multiplayer so when i learnt what to do i did what you need to do go to privacy and all that stuff but when i hop into the xbox setting i get redirected to this...
  4. : msftconnecttest.com/redirect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : msftconnecttest.com/redirect: : msftconnecttest.com/redirect For the last two days for some reason my Xbox and pc couldn't connect to the internet. This is really weird because my phone is connected to the internet and its...
  5. Launching No Man's Sky redirects me to the microsoft store after windows 10 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Launching No Man's Sky redirects me to the microsoft store after windows 10 update: So i recently tried to launch NMS on my pc, but it immediatly redirects me to the microsoft store, where it asks me to download "Gaming Services." I downloaded Gaming Services, but yet it still...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't start after rebooting ("Gaming services" redirection...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't start after rebooting ("Gaming services" redirection...: I finally managed to install the game and play with a good performance, but, to my dismay, everything has gone down the drain after rebooting. When I launch MFS2020 (no matter how: start menu,...
  7. I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error

in XboX Insiders
    I'm skip-ahead and when I click on "release notes found here" I'm redirecting to a 404 error: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. I was redirected YET AGAIN to here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was redirected YET AGAIN to here: I have contacted support three times in the past two weeks about this issue and they sent me to Xbox rewards support who sent me back to regular support who sent me to the xbox rewards forum who...
  9. My gold subscription stopped working. I was redirected here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gold subscription stopped working. I was redirected here.: L: 1386938490. This is the support code I was given before I was redirected here. I did not receive my one month Xbox Gold subscription even though the points were taken from my rewards account....
  10. Redirected here by microsoft live chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redirected here by microsoft live chat: ive been told to post here about the exact date for black ops 1 backwards compatibility. Dawn N from xbox live chat told me to post here and she say referred me to post here and someone would be...