Xbox refund screen broken...??

Discus and support Xbox refund screen broken...?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am desperately trying to submit for a refund for a digitally purchased game. I have gone through all proper channel to use the ‘submit for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kickabug, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Kickabug
    Kickabug Guest

Hello,

I am desperately trying to submit for a refund for a digitally purchased game.

I have gone through all proper channel to use the ‘submit for refund request form’ however, when i fill out the form i get ‘there’s an issue on our end, please try again later’. I can’t submit the form. I’ve tried for 2 days. It says i cannot call, or chat
    to work on a refund, and the form is the only option... and it doesn’t work.

I’m getting incredibly frustrated with the lack of support.

How do i request a refund. And please don’t link me to the same page i’ve tried 40 times in 24 hours.

:)

Kickabug, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Moist Mole Win User

E200 error After update

can i have a refund please my xbox one has the e200 death screen
  3. Mattom Win User

Reply before the 14 xbox 360/microsoft devolopers!

Not likely you'll get a refund even if purchased accidentally. It clearly states no refunds on the purchase screen.
  4. haloteen Win User

Re: Think something helpful is missing?

I am sorry for the problem you are having. Unfortunately, Microsoft cannot give you a refund because, as stated in each download screen, refunds are not available.
  5. GronTron Win User

Reimbursement Xbox 360 Edition

Hi, as Temhotabot has mentioned there is a warning on the Xbox store page that 720p is the minimum requirements to play the game in split screen mode. Xbox Support is no longer offering refunds due to this issue.
  6. AbusiveHeadSh0t Win User

refund microsoft points?

You can not get a refund on MS points, it is stated on the Purchase conformation screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox refund screen broken...?? - Similar Threads - refund screen broken

2. Xbox Refund problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Refund problems: Dear Xbox Yesterday I asked for a Refund for the Watch dog1+ 2 bundle i asked this cause i did not like the games soo Please can i have my money back because i checked that That they Accepted my...
  3. Xbox return/refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox return/refund: What happens if your xbox console gets denied for refund or exchange? Do they send you the console back? db85e012-1023-4663-975f-e56ac94728c9
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 refund - can I keep save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 refund - can I keep save data?: If i request a refund will it delete my save data? I would like to keep it in case the game is ever properly fixed in the future and i wabt to purchase it again. a0c529f7-846d-4733-a618-a53aaad28ff0
  5. Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?: Hi there. I was fairly certain I had turned off recurring billing for the Xbox Game Pass for the PC as I no longer use it and need money for bills, but was surprised today to find a charge for the...
  6. Game refund/transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund/transfer: Hi, I bought a new xbox yesterday and am trying to re-download the games i had on my old one(some of which have been bought on the microsoft store). I was wondering if there was a way to get a...
  7. Xbox one refund policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refund policy: I just bought all the mass effect dlc that's still available in Xbox marketplace came to about 65 quid but when I've looked at my bank it says two payments of 65. Anyone know what number to ring...
  8. I submitted multiple refunds and haven’t gotten my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I submitted multiple refunds and haven’t gotten my money: I submitted multiple refunds that have been approved 2 days ago and I still have not gotten my money bank. Also I clearly stated that I wanted in Microsoft Account Balance since I was using a Visa...
  9. Xbox Live Refund- recurring billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refund- recurring billing: I have had an Xbox Live Gold code for two years but have not been able to use it because I had recurring billing on. I misremembered the date which my subscription was set to auto-renew and did...
  10. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund: bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767