Xbox refund services not working

Discus and support Xbox refund services not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since yesterday I have been trying to get a refund for batman arkham knight and other dlc from that game through this page... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FernandoEspel, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Xbox refund services not working

Since yesterday I have been trying to get a refund for batman arkham knight and other dlc from that game through this page

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

However , each time I click "request a refund" a message comes up saying

"Sorry support.xbox.com isn't available right now , we'll have it back up and running as soon as we can"

I just want this problem solved so that I can refund this game and buy another one.

:)

FernandoEspel, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

You should see a list of your purchased games Here. Select the one you want to return and click Request Refund. If this isn't working for you like you mention,
    then you might try contacting Xbox Billing support https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us for further assistance in getting your order refunded.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Go directly with chat or by phone here. Ask for a person. No matter what choice.
  4. FernandoEspel Win User

That is most likely it , I suposse I'll just wait
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Try the virtual agent, eventually it will connect you to a person in support.
  6. FernandoEspel Win User

There are no options in the xbox support (the human option) that deal with my issue
Thema:

1. Xbox refund services not working - Similar Threads - refund services working

2. Xbox Refund Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Refund Services: So I accidentally bought something and now want a refund. After I bought it at around 11:50, I checked my email, viewed the order and tried to get a refund. Last night it said that one of the...
  3. In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of SERIOUS Cusomer Service/Support & In need of a refund: I have several unauthorized charges on my account and I'm in need of a refund. the purchases aren't showing in the purchase history via website but are on console yes I'm sure I was in the...
  4. The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading: I've gone through the ~4 page yes/no form and been redirected to "Request a refund" page like seven times now on four different occasions and the page just loads for like a minute and then says...
  5. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  6. email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund: hi. i recently requested a refund for an xbox game. microsoft did reply , however , i would like to engage in a conversation. i have "replied" to the microsoft email , but i have not received a...
  7. Refund failed not getting any support from customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund failed not getting any support from customer service: Hello, My son accidentally purchased Fortnite standard founders pack for 42.79 on December 10th. I requested a refund that same day and received an email on the 11th of December to expect my...
  8. Refund refused for unauthorised payment - appalling Customer Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund refused for unauthorised payment - appalling Customer Services: We have had refund refused by standard email. Xbox has taken £100 over 1 week without permission. When I spoke to someone they just blamed my kids even though I know one of the days they didn't...
  9. REFUND SINCE SERVICES NEVER WORK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    REFUND SINCE SERVICES NEVER WORK?: So do we as players get a refund on our monthly subscription of xbox live since xbox live never works? I mean everytime i try to play im greated by another error message directing me to the...
  10. Self-service refund.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Self-service refund.: What would have someone apply for the 'self-service refund' option? I have a game I've been looking to refund that I've played for less than an hour but don't apply for said refund. I'm already in...