Xbox refund system

Discus and support Xbox refund system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft screwed me over with the refund system, customer support has been no help whatsoever, did the online refund process to get a refund on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vVAdam, Sep 2, 2019.

1. vVAdam
    vVAdam Guest

Xbox refund system

Microsoft screwed me over with the refund system, customer support has been no help whatsoever, did the online refund process to get a refund on wreckfest digital deluxe because the games terrible and has way to long of loading times, hardly played the
    game at all, my refund got denied so i called support only to be told to redo my request but add the chat number only to be denied again so im out 65 dollars on a game ill never play again, thanks Microsoft for the great customer service! Let me add iv never
    once in my 10+ years of gaming through Microsoft consoles have asked for a refund

:)

vVAdam, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox refund system

As states, reply to the email stating the issue with the game and to reconsider. That is the only way to appeal
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox refund system

All sales are final

With the exception of the limits

Less thenn2hours of.play.and 14days from.date of purchase

Appeals are only.thru the email

That denied it
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox refund system

Hello vVAdam,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We know it can be frustrating when you're denied a refund for a game. We ask that everyone keep the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    in mind when posting. Section 9 of the Xbox Forum Guidelines states, "Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership." Therefore, we will be
    locking this thread. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again!
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Xbox refund system

If it's not egible, nothing can be done about it.
  6. vVAdam Win User

Xbox refund system

Again, hardly played at all, any time spent on the game was relaunching it and/or loading
Thema:

Xbox refund system

1. Xbox refund system - Similar Threads - refund system

2. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Yesterday I bought battlefield 4 premium edition, and only played like 3 hours before I had to put it down. Quite frankly I just can't look at the game. It literally hurts to because lighting is...
  3. Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  4. Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  5. Refund system broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund system broken: So i purchase a item on your platform and did not recieve it, i submited a refund reqeust and get denied for it, what in the world is wrong with your system so you take people money and you throw...
  6. A documentation of my experience with the Xbox refund request system/team

in XBoX on Consoles
    A documentation of my experience with the Xbox refund request system/team: Over the past month or so I have been very keen on testing out the Xbox refund request system. It started with me actually requesting a refund for a game which would have fallen within the terms...
  7. New refund system not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    New refund system not working: Hello I'm casin. Today I got a "Message from Xbox" when I turned on my console and when I read it, it claimed that there is a new refund system and all I need to do is go to my order history and...
  8. Refunds and purchasing system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds and purchasing system: My younger brother bought an Xbox game (Burnout: Paradise City) on my account and lead me to believe it was a free game, I did not realise until I checked my bank statement. I believe the...
  9. Refund system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund system: Hi, I need to refund a game as my brother has bought the wrong one while I was away on a trip and bought another race car game that costs $100. I have gone to my order history and looked for the...
  10. Please change the Refunding System refundable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please change the Refunding System refundable: I wish Microsoft Xbox can change the refunding system. Like they should make it to refundable at least to recent purchases, many people like me buy games online now, because we don't have to deal...