XBOX Refund

Discus and support XBOX Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The xbox.com/refund link is a DEAD END. There is no way to complete a refund request. Any tips on how to get an appropriate request though to MSFT?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TKol_77, Jul 10, 2019.

1. TKol_77
    TKol_77 Guest

XBOX Refund

The xbox.com/refund link is a DEAD END. There is no way to complete a refund request. Any tips on how to get an appropriate request though to MSFT?

:)

TKol_77, Jul 10, 2019
  2. B1ggs Win User

Refund on Microsoft Store

No need to Call or Chat with Xbox Support on this one - you can request a refund at the Xbox Refund page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-refund
  3. luissolid Win User

Errato acquisto [Translate] Wrong purchase

4. Smwutches Win User

Hi. I refund the game.

5. Geth Win User

Charged for nothing

For most refunds you'll need to go directly to the Xbox refund page or contact Xbox phone support.
  6. Shrk1990 Win User

Bill I didn't make

Hey there,

You can use the Xbox Refund Request to see if the Xbox team is willing to issue a refund in this instance.
Thema:

XBOX Refund

1. XBOX Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  3. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  4. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I ordered an xbox one wireless controller on the 2nd of September 2019 it was supposed to arrive on the 3rd as i had a console and no controller so i waited and it didnt arrive my partner went to...
  5. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562
  6. Refund Gear 5 ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Gear 5 ultimate: I have bought the ultimate gear 5 preorder on june Digital game with exclusive access from 2019.09.05 in the same date the game has been added on ultimate gamepass, how can i refund the order on...
  7. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  8. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  9. Please give me a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give me a refund.: [img] [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] dadcc5b6-a8e4-406e-a57a-960375fd9999
  10. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...