xbox refunds

Discus and support xbox refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi how many refunds am i allowed to refund vbucks or cod points d03b8432-e968-43e1-adb9-139ed3a5f3e7 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 24kbabyboy��, Apr 7, 2021.

1. xbox refunds

Hi how many refunds am i allowed to refund vbucks or cod points

:)

24kbabyboy��, Apr 7, 2021
  2. B1ggs Win User

Refund on Microsoft Store

No need to Call or Chat with Xbox Support on this one - you can request a refund at the Xbox Refund page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-refund
  3. Kevenstu01 Win User

Refund

for a refund have you tried to go through this
    Xbox refund
    site
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Payment

5. luissolid Win User

Errato acquisto [Translate] Wrong purchase

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How do I get my money back?!?

Thema:

xbox refunds

1. xbox refunds - Similar Threads - refunds

2. Gift Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Refund: I recently gifted a friend a game twice and need to refund the one that wasnt redeemed. I went to redeem it but theres nothing that will allow me to do so. fc5a52a4-78cc-4fcb-8202-c3409346663f
  3. Xbox Game pass Refund subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Refund subscription: Hi, back in march 2021 I bought the game pass subscription for 1$. And now microsoft pulled out money from my bank account without my knowledge. I closed my subscription for april. I want to know...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 refund: I bought an xbox elite series 2 late last year and I've had constant problems with them, I've sent a few back for replacements over the time but every one I get comes defective with problems like...
  5. Refund Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied: Hello there, a few days ago I bought Dragon Ball Z Kakarot on the Xbox one and it turns out I bought the wrong game, I played the game for around 2 hours before I realised my mistake and quickly...
  6. Refund a Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a Gift Card: Is it possible for me to get a refund for a gift card? I used it to buy cyberpunk which means I can’t refund the game directly in the refunds section, but I also can’t refund a gift card there. I...
  7. Get a refund for a purchase in the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Get a refund for a purchase in the Microsoft store: Bought the wrong version of the lane and requested the return of funds. They approved but on the 'Order Journal' page it hangs in the order details 4 points where 1) Subtotal - the amount. 2)...
  8. refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?: I refunded 150 dollars worth of vbuck on my account. I got this money from Xbox gift cards. It says the vbucks were refunded and removed but my account has not gotten the money back? what's...
  9. How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..): Greetings! I tried to buy "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for my xbox one through browser, and even though I chose "xbox" as the console I wanted the digital copy on, the purchase that was...
  10. Refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunds: I’ve just been approved of a refund on one of my games, how long will it take for the money that i payed for the game be given back to me? 547f9f3f-6f3c-4390-872a-69a63ae74256