Xbox refusing to work

Discus and support Xbox refusing to work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox keeps kicking me out of party’s out of NO WHERE I have reset it twice, unplugged it, and done everything I can. It’s not a mic issue it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XperiCactus, Aug 10, 2022.

1. XperiCactus
    XperiCactus Guest

Xbox refusing to work

My Xbox keeps kicking me out of party’s out of NO WHERE I have reset it twice, unplugged it, and done everything I can. It’s not a mic issue it just keeps kicking me out of every party I’m in and glitches. And the once in a million year time I get into a party my mic doesn’t register. Please tell me if this can be fixed any other way. (FOR THE LOVE OF **** GOD MY XBOX HAS HAD 4 DIFFERENT GLITCHES THIS MONTH IF I GET ONE MORE IM SWITCHING TO PC FULL TIME AND SMASHING IT IM SO DONE WITH XBOX NOT FIXING THEIR ****)

:)

XperiCactus, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

My Xbox refuses to work.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Archiethehead, E101, E102 errors are usually connected to faulty clusters of Xbox's internal HD, so your friend seems to be really right.

I don't know what your console model and is and how long your Xbox has, but these errors are realistic for hd clusters that are faulty, so the console can't install the operating system on the console causing this error.

Most of the time, an offline update can suppress these clusters, however over time and use of the console it appears again and you may have to change the console's internal HARD drive if it is no longer under warranty.

Perform an offline system update

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. RadioActive199 Win User

NFS the run: Disc region code incorrect

No I do not have access to another disc. None of my friends own a copy of this game for Xbox. I went back to the shop I bought I from and the refused to exchange the disc or refund it. Now here's the interesting part... The game worked on their Xbox but
    refuses to work on mine.
  4. Amor y Guerra Win User

Where is game video's on new Xbox dashboard?

This doesn't work. It refuses to recognize the Xbox hard drive on to which the videos are downloaded.
  5. adi_677 Win User

Cant install game

So how do i fix this? as the xbox app refuse to work properly
  6. NoRoXiM Win User

Extremely Frustrating Update Issue

The biggest problem I have is the fact that the ethernet worked perfect with the Xbox 360 and it still works perfectly with my MacBook. But with the Xbox One, it's apparently refusing to work.
Thema:

Xbox refusing to work

1. Xbox refusing to work - Similar Threads - refusing

2. Xbox Game Bar Refuses to Appear On Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Refuses to Appear On Screen: Xbox game bar refuses to appear on screen but appears in task manager, I am in the dev channel on the latest release. Can someone help? submitted by /u/StalinTheStarver [link] [comments]
  3. Games refuse to install on my external storage device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games refuse to install on my external storage device.: I am currently trying to install the game Second Extinction. I currently have 5.8GB of space left on the internal storage of my Xbox Series X, and 229.6GB of storage on my external storage device....
  4. Edge on Xbox series x refuses to update

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge on Xbox series x refuses to update: Months have now gone by and still I get a notification on Edge on Xbox Series X that it needs to update. It says to restart the browser to do so, yet it just brings me back to the Home screen with...
  5. My home Xbox refuses to enable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home Xbox refuses to enable.: So basically I want to play games offline due to my internet not being the greatest thing in the world but whenever I attempt to it gives me the "you need to be online" message and it tells me to...
  6. Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refuses To Refund Me For Something I did not purchase! Demanding compensation!: So I was saving up for ELDEN ring and told my family members do not buy anything this is for elden ring. Well one of my family members of course ignored that request and did it anyways. And...
  7. Microsoft refusing to let people set up xbox controllers to PC now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft refusing to let people set up xbox controllers to PC now?: Trying to get my xbox 360 controller set up to my PC has been an absolute nightmare when there is no conceivable good reason for that. This should have been one of the most simple things in the...
  8. Xbox refuses to sync with any devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox refuses to sync with any devices.: I was playing xbox series s with my series 2 controller when my wireless headset disconnected and controller as well. tried resyncing but light just flashes rapidly on console and controller and...
  9. Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord): I have images to show what's going wrong. But this subreddit doesn't allow images which makes trouble shooting very different. Well played. I'll try to explain it but I'm not good at it... If I...
  10. My Xbox refuses to work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox refuses to work.: Last week, my Xbox was running just fine. Everything worked, the console was fine and games performed as they should. A couple of days ago, it starts running unimaginably slow. I'm not being picky...