Xbox Region Help

Discus and support Xbox Region Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I live in Serbia and my sister, who lives in Germany, is here for a vacation. I'm wondering if I can set my xbox location to Germany and if she can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dovlamaniac, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Dovlamaniac
    Dovlamaniac Guest

Xbox Region Help

So I live in Serbia and my sister, who lives in Germany, is here for a vacation. I'm wondering if I can set my xbox location to Germany and if she can get me something from the store because she lives in Germany and has a german bank account.

:)

Dovlamaniac, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Dovlamaniac Win User

Xbox Region Help

Same thing with a prepaid card. It doesn't matter the payment method, if the content is not available in Serbia, then it's not guaranteed to work.
    Serbia is not a supported country but when I got my xbox it came with a 14 day gold trial and 1 month game pass so now I would like to upgrade.
  3. Dovlamaniac Win User

Xbox Region Help

Not necessarily. Depending on what you're trying to buy, if it's region locked you won't be able to download it since the account region and physical location will not match.
    I want to get the 2 months game pass ultimate deal. Eould her getting an xbox gift card from German amazon work?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Region Help

Same thing with a prepaid card. It doesn't matter the payment method, if the content is not available in Serbia, then it's not guaranteed to work.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Region Help

Not necessarily. Depending on what you're trying to buy, if it's region locked you won't be able to download it since the account region and physical location will not match.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Region Help

If uour IP address is in Serbia then you won't be able to change to Germany to purchase from the German store.
Thema:

Xbox Region Help

1. Xbox Region Help - Similar Threads - Region Help

2. Please help! "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was ...: Hi! I just got Rainbow Six Siege as a gift from a friend in the US, but when i try to redeem the code it tells me "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was...
  3. HELP REGION

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP REGION: 1.Hi, how can I change the region of my xbox live account to argentina? PD: I do not have xbox use pc 755d77d6-73d8-48a6-b5c4-9f19573dc88d
  4. I need help with a prepaid card from another region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with a prepaid card from another region: Today (21/07/2018) my girlfriend bought me a card of $ 25usd and I want to exchange it but when I enter it it appears that I can not get it because it does not belong to the region (mexico) I...
  5. HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...: Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message...
  6. I can't change my Xbox live region help plss!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my Xbox live region help plss!!!: There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later. I put all counties and the same problem...
  7. Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, Friend gave me a B-Day Gift Code but he's from Canada, i'm from Holland (Region Error).: Hey Everyone!. I'm in a bit of a pickle here, so on 14th march so today i'm posting this, i got a code from a friend that lives in Canada for a season pass to Sniper Elite 4, it's a gift for my...
  8. [HELP] Prepaid code region error

in XBoX on Consoles
    [HELP] Prepaid code region error: Hello Microsoft. Today, I bought a prepaid code and when I try to use it, this error message appears. I don't understand because I have never changed anything on my settings. My prepaid code has...
  9. Region change - help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region change - help: Hello. So I wanted to redeem my Xbox 360 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 code but can't. I've contacted support and apparently I have to change my region back to the original from the US to the...
  10. HELP Issues purchasing xbox one and knowing voltage, adapter capability , region locks

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Issues purchasing xbox one and knowing voltage, adapter capability , region locks: Hi Everyone, I'm a new university student and i've never owned a game console before. I study in Europe but I'm back and forth on holidays in the Caribbean. I've come across a great offer here...