Xbox region

Discus and support Xbox region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i buy something or try and redeem a gift card it says that i either use aud money with u don’t i live in the unites states and i use usd and when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaydenBarrera, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Xbox region

When i buy something or try and redeem a gift card it says that i either use aud money with u don’t i live in the unites states and i use usd and when i redeem a gift card it says this gift is not usable in this region but i bought it on the microsoft
    website and i redeemed it on the same account

:)

JaydenBarrera, Jun 2, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War redeem codes

if you cannot set hungary up as an xbox one region then you can't redeem it on the Xbox one

You must use the 360

Not all Xbox live regions are Xbox one regions yet

Account region

Actual region and language and console region must matchmatch

As someone already posted he cannot select hungary as a language it's means it's not a Xbox one region

Xbox one languages are region independent but not Xbox 360 games and yes gears 3 is one of the few that check for language regions
  3. EddieHendrickson Win User

Error PBR9002- can't buy games online in China

Games and content on the Xbox Live network are region locked and provides data exclusive the region. If you are in a region that does not have Xbox Live support you would not be able to access the marketplace or Xbox Live. This same region lock also applies
    to buying disc based games when in other regions; the region of the game must match the region of your console itself.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Problemas com download (Problems with downloading)

Quick question

There is a service alert

But is it a xbox 360 game you are trying to download ?

If so does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

Account region actual region and console and language region must match

If you dont live in a xbox live region there isnt anyway around it

You can goto account settings here on xbox and change your region

This can only be changed every 3months and has to be an xbox live region
  5. ngocphi Win User

I need assistance with a code from the Gears of War 4 promotion.

AAlso you have to live in an Xbox live region not Japan or china or non Xbox live regions

Your account region has to match your actual region
  6. ngocphi Win User

Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

If xbox support isnt avialable in your region

Your region wouldnt be available

Xbox 360 content has always been region locked

The key difference is language and console region AND actual and account region MUST be the same

So english and usa console region but brazil actual region wont work

The language must be supported language of the region
Thema:

Xbox region

1. Xbox region - Similar Threads - region

2. Can’t change region or country for billing info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change region or country for billing info: I tried to buy a game a month ago yesterday but it came up saying i have no suitable billing info or something along those lines so i pressed update billing info and had to change my email as it...
  3. Child and parent account region not matching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child and parent account region not matching: Hi there I am trying to set up my sons xbox 360 with a live account. When I add my details as a parent it says “locale not supported regions don’t match.” Both accounts have New Zealand as the...
  4. Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass Error No region ping: buenas a todos cuando inicio el nuevo juego de game pass Fallout 76 , me sale un error no region ping y nada no puedo hacer nada mas. 82736345-ddb1-4ece-b81e-31f1be140bb4
  5. xbox game pass region code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass region code: Hi I just bought a code for the game pass and i didn't notice that it was a code for america when i live in europe. Conclusion: i don't have access to the online game. Is there a way to fix this?...
  6. Buying contents from Xbox marketplace (this offer is not valid in your region)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying contents from Xbox marketplace (this offer is not valid in your region): Hi I am trying to browse games in the Xbox 360 marketplace thru the web on my PC, and I just want to try downloading any content for free (like game demos) to see how it works, but I always...
  7. Why are some games region blocked in Japan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some games region blocked in Japan?: Lately i had to ask for a refund on a game advertised on Xbox website because it was nowhere to be found on Japans Xbox consol online library. Region block the tech says. This just limits and...
  8. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region: Hello I am in trouble and I really need some help I began to use my xbox 360 after a really long time and tried connecting to xbox live. My locality in the xbox is set to United States and so is...
  9. Movie and TV in another Region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movie and TV in another Region?: Hi all, I'm American and live in Japan. We've been here about two years and never had any problems. Now when I try to rent a movie or purchase one it says that I must change my region in order to...
  10. Xbox Live In Regions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live In Regions: Hello I have an xbox one and i usually play in spain.but My grandma passed away recently and she lived In Iran so we decided to go there for the summer holidays.but when i tried login to xbox...