Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working

Discus and support Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Android phone, using the remote on the Xbox app. The Home button is the only one that works. Am I missing something? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by VortexWx, Oct 12, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

1. VortexWx
    VortexWx Guest

Android phone, using the remote on the Xbox app. The Home button is the only one that works. Am I missing something?
    Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working [​IMG]

:)

2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

The features provided are different based on which app you’re using. If you launch the Edge browser, you’ll see a bar with “Microsoft Edge” at the bottom of the screen. You can then tap the remote icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen and you’ll
    get an interface that provides buttons for swiping and tapping to control the app, as well as an on-smartphone keyboard when you select a text field.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi VortexWx

I'm also experiencing some issues with the app after a recent update:

I just quit the app and re loaded it and it worked fine then so please give it a try.
  4. Dupey Win User

5. NLH1 Win User

With some things on xbox you'll find the remote can't be used for sadly. Would be hilarious if we could play games with it 😂
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Release a simple wired controller

Karch - "I want to see an app for that"

Samsung SMART TVs have a remote control app across all major mobile OS and it works very well. I'm pretty sure SONY and LG also have similar apps. I think it's safe to say that IR remotes will be done with sooner than you think.
Thema:

1. Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working - Similar Threads - remote mobile app

2. Console remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Console remote play: Any one knows when this month they are going to enable console remote play? submitted by /u/Revenator1987 [link] [comments]
  3. elite remote warranty check

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite remote warranty check: Hi I Have two Microsoft Elite remote controller and I want to check if they are still under warranty. how can I do that? is there a link to add the serial number or something? Thanks...
  4. Remote Download - Default Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Download - Default Xbox: Have never had an issue downloading from the Xbox App or Game Pass App prior to this. Went to remotely download from Game Pass app but said I needed to select a default Xbox in setting, but none...
  5. Amazon prime app Media remote not working

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon prime app Media remote not working: play, fast forward, stop, etc buttons don't work. submitted by /u/Hoddinski [link] [comments]
  6. Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox: I don't know why I'm unable to remote install games. On both the web and on the Game Pass app, my xbox is not showing up. I've followed every step on the "Installing games remotely to your Xbox...
  7. game pass app remote installation not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app remote installation not working: I setup the allow remote installation, I change my setting for my home xbox and I set the power mode to instant on. when I try to download from the app it tell me to select your default x box but...
  8. 2019 NEW USPS Mini helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 3.5 Channel helicopter colorful Hi

in XboX Insiders
    2019 NEW USPS Mini helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 3.5 Channel helicopter colorful Hi: Remote Control Aircraft Fuel-powered remote-controlled aircraft are classified by engine category, also known as oil-powered helicopters, while fuel-powered aircraft are powered by engines such as...
  9. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  10. Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my xbox remote keep disconnecting: I don't know what is wrong with my remote. It keeps disconnecting for no reason and I've updated it and It still does it 56fa814f-af11-41d9-8a13-d16e85c73d46