Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working

Discus and support Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Android phone, using the remote on the Xbox app. The Home button is the only one that works. Am I missing something? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by VortexWx, Oct 12, 2019.

1. VortexWx
    VortexWx Guest

Android phone, using the remote on the Xbox app. The Home button is the only one that works. Am I missing something?
    Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working [​IMG]

:)

VortexWx, Oct 12, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

The features provided are different based on which app you’re using. If you launch the Edge browser, you’ll see a bar with “Microsoft Edge” at the bottom of the screen. You can then tap the remote icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen and you’ll
    get an interface that provides buttons for swiping and tapping to control the app, as well as an on-smartphone keyboard when you select a text field.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi VortexWx

I'm also experiencing some issues with the app after a recent update:

I just quit the app and re loaded it and it worked fine then so please give it a try.
  4. Dupey Win User

5. NLH1 Win User

With some things on xbox you'll find the remote can't be used for sadly. Would be hilarious if we could play games with it 😂
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Release a simple wired controller

Karch - "I want to see an app for that"

Samsung SMART TVs have a remote control app across all major mobile OS and it works very well. I'm pretty sure SONY and LG also have similar apps. I think it's safe to say that IR remotes will be done with sooner than you think.
Thema:

1. Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working - Similar Threads - remote mobile app

2. What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?: Hi, Please can sometime advise me as to what remote control I need to buy for an xbox 360s? This is to operate functions such as DVD and CD player. Thank you in advance, Kind regards, Paul...
  3. remote connection two controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remote connection two controllers: Hi guys, I have a simple question, it is possible to use two controllers when you are streaming a game with a PC? Thanks 705c3371-ac24-44f3-a8c4-fee80c0ec583
  4. What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating

in XboX Insiders
    What is going on with remote downloads,very frustrating: Just last week there was a known issue with remote downloading games,this was apparently fixed around the weekend just gone, it seemed fine until tues and now they aren’t working correctly still....
  5. Can two players using one xbox one console both chat to other players playing remotely?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can two players using one xbox one console both chat to other players playing remotely?: At the moment were finding that only player one can speak to other players. Player 2 can just hear the game sounds. Thanks 8a79dbe1-81d7-4c3a-92da-651adb8a1e55
  6. Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads completey broke last week and they got fixed last week. Why am I still...: Why is remote downloading so difficult to get right. Using the game pass app i test it out a lot and at times it works straight away but right now I’ve just queued 4 games on the app and not one...
  7. Impossible to remote Install Games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to remote Install Games on Xbox: Hi ! I'm new in the XBox world and I have this pretty annoying issue since I install my XBox One X last sunday. My issue is exactly the same as described in this (locked) thread :...
  8. Issue with Talon Media Remote connection

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Talon Media Remote connection: Does the Xbox have to be line of sight for the remote to work? I have my Xbox mounted behind my tv, and the reviews I read said it should work. Yet we are getting no response from the remote...
  9. Remote downloads are not working for me since Friday jan 4th

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working for me since Friday jan 4th: I keep trying remote downloads even when my Xbox is on to see if the issue is when it’s in instant on but still not working. Try multiple restarts and no joy was fine up until Friday. Anyone else...
  10. Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to remote download from game pass mobile apps: On the Stable Build of the Game Pass Mobile App I receive an Error stating "Oops, we weren't able to retrieve install status for this game. Rest assured the game is queued to your Xbox for...