Xbox Remote Play audio is skipping

Discus and support Xbox Remote Play audio is skipping in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Every time I try to use remote play, my audio for every game is choppy and skipping. There is basically no sound except for a constant on and off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SUPER SAIYAN v4, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Xbox Remote Play audio is skipping

Every time I try to use remote play, my audio for every game is choppy and skipping. There is basically no sound except for a constant on and off clicking sound. I've searched the internet for awhile and cannot find even a mention of this issue. Am I the only one or has anyone else had this issue, and better yet, found a fix for it?

:)

SUPER SAIYAN v4, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Little 3vil Win User

Pause button not working on any remote in Netflix app

I can only press the skip button >| once. After I skip once I cant skip anymore. Also on Netflix with the original Xbox One media remote
  3. KiLLFAIR729 Win User

Audio Skipping

[quote user="bdWaterski"]

I just downloaded "Batman: Arkham City" from the game marketplace and when I started playing the in game audio is skipping. I've checked my cables and nothing was loose or unplugged. This hasn't been an issue with games that I have a physical disk. Any
    ideas?

[/quote] Hey there! Had the same issue a couple months ago. First off you want to see if anything is corrupted in the files by going to Settings>System>Storage>Games and select the game. If nothing is wrong there, then clear your system cache. To do this
    simply go to Settings>System>Storage>Hover over your device>Press Y>Clear System Cache. If this does not work, then best bet would to redownload the game.
  4. aileronroll Win User

Audio Skipping

Hi there! Just to make sure that it is the game and not the XBOX, is the disc clean? Have you installed the game on your hard drive?
  5. Gangstu Win User

changing channel brings up details.

Go Settings > TV & OneGuide > Troubleshooting > Enter Device Remote Code > Enter cable or satellite box remote code. Enter C0877. This will give you all functions except for "Skip backward" and it won't pop up the details page.

You can use code C1877 to get all features, including "Skip backward", but it will pop up the details page, but you can quickly say "Xbox, Play" after changing channels to close this page.

I'm torn as to which to use.
  6. julosjc Win User

It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad?

Hi there,

It depends but you can control the xbox audio at least even if by remote or your controller
Thema:

Xbox Remote Play audio is skipping

1. Xbox Remote Play audio is skipping - Similar Threads - Remote Play audio

2. Remote Play, Xbox Button on Controller opening GamePass App or Android Home Screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote Play, Xbox Button on Controller opening GamePass App or Android Home Screen: Here recently ive been battling with remote play, anywhere from it not connecting at all to the analogs and d-pad not working because I guess I needed to disable some accessibility settings? (...
  3. Error code 0x87e10004 remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x87e10004 remote play: I keep getting that error every time I try to stream Sonic Unleashed from my Xbox one to my phone. I just want Sonic Unleashed portable submitted by /u/SupaSaiyajin4 [link] [comments]
  4. Lag while remote playing from original Xbox One to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lag while remote playing from original Xbox One to PC: Hello, I am having issues with lag while streaming my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox Console Companion app. I have both devices hard wired to my router via ethernet cable, with more than enough...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller not working for remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 controller not working for remote play.: My elite controller doesn't seem to work properly when trying to remote play on Android on the Xbox app. The controller can pair to my phone just fine and seems to be fully functional, but when I...
  6. Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!

in XboX Insiders
    Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!: Please add the ability to the new xbox game streaming app (beta) allowing us to simply stream the games video and audio ONLY! Without forcing us to connect a bluetooth enabled controller and...
  7. xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset: Setup: - From PC start xCloud xBox Game Streaming Test App - Connect to Xbox Series X located on local network in the house Issue: - Once connected, the following setting gets changed on the Xbox...
  8. Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.: Not sure whats going on. When im remote playing on my iphone se 2, the audio that comes through is super choppy and indistinguishable. Console is xbox one which is wired to router. Controller for...
  9. Anyone have black screen/stuttering and audio crackling issues like this with Remote Play?...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have black screen/stuttering and audio crackling issues like this with Remote Play?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/niallobr [link] [comments]
  10. I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?: Please submitted by /u/Emaculates [link] [comments]