Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S)

Discus and support Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I try to connect to my console in my xbox desktop app, I have windows 10, I even tried to reinstall it, connect everything via ethernet wires, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mr_ACP, Oct 18, 2021.

1. /u/Mr_ACP
    /u/Mr_ACP Guest

Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S)

I try to connect to my console in my xbox desktop app, I have windows 10, I even tried to reinstall it, connect everything via ethernet wires, and nothing has worked, I tested with another computer and it worked, so it is a problem with my computer but I cant figure out what it is, here is my equipement, I really need some help with this, and no, the starship doesnt even appears
    Nombre del dispositivo DESKTOP-PGDM3JD

Dell Lattitude E6430
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz

8.00 GB (7.88 GB utilizable)

OS 64 bits, processor x64

Windows 10 Pro

21H1

17/‎10/‎2021

Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

submitted by /u/Mr_ACP
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mr_ACP, Oct 18, 2021
  2. iandaw Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

same problem, haven't been able to connect yet. Xbox series s is connected to router via ethernet cable. Laptop 5ghz wifi. Every time I try goes like this :- Ship - Black Screen - Disconect after 1 minute

I had the xbox on the television the other day, to see if I could see what was happening on the xbox and when my computer followed the Ship - Black Screen - Disconect after 1 minute process, a notification came up on the xbox that remote play was disconnecting

Also I have no problem connecting from android or apple devices
  3. ProRagingGinger Win User

Xbox one crash?

Same thing guys I have the same problem and when I connect without internet it works fine but when I connect goes straight to black screen.
  4. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

why the hell

How about some cloud gaming from library no remote play from console required and no install required just like xcloud just with library on account itself 1 controller 1 stick in hdmi or app on android wish there was remote play on 360 games

But yeah series x for 60 fps and discs series s for 30 fps in future and no discs

So I was going for series s but I found out the my 40 360 games in libary won't remote play me

But screen is okay with a scaler I guess to older screen with different hdcp for watching movies lucky me going 5 meter hdmi for my Sony hmz t1 with modded helmet thing connecting to scaler output
  5. Wagner Horacio Win User

xbox will not start

and it goes straight to the screen: Restart this xbox or Troubleshoot, already tried all and always the error screen appears, when I try to reset offline it goes until 3% restarts and error appears E101 00000504 8B050041
  6. marco79e656 Win User

Xbox one crash?

Same problem, but the console works fine in offline mode. If I try to connect it goes to black screen. It seems a Xbox live problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S) - Similar Threads - remote play goes

2. I'm trying to connect on the Xbox App for Remote Play on my Surface but I keep getting this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect on the Xbox App for Remote Play on my Surface but I keep getting this...: I've tried resetting my app and even my surface and still getting the same issue and I don't know what i do? 8f672426-dd09-4eb6-9965-9ecbffc2c4ef
  3. Remote play not working on PC when it works on Xbox app on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working on PC when it works on Xbox app on iPhone: Hi everyone. Just as the title goes, the remote play works perfectly fine on my iPhone app, but it is not working properly on PC. It seems to have connected to the Xbox, but it only shows me the...
  4. Xbox Series Remote Play Windows 11 = Blurry and blocky, How to change resolution and bitrate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Remote Play Windows 11 = Blurry and blocky, How to change resolution and bitrate?: Network is not an issue, as i also used PS4 Pro remoteplay, and it works handsomely at 1080p60fps. Xbox series S and PS4 Pro are hardwired to gigabit ethernet, windows 11 laptop connected via...
  5. Xbox Remote Play does not work from another Wifi

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Remote Play does not work from another Wifi: Hey Community, I have problems with the connection to my Xbox Series X via Remote Play on my windows 10 PC. I can't access the Xbox from another Wifi outside my home. The conenction settings and...
  6. When I remote play I get an error

in XBoX on Windows
    When I remote play I get an error: When I’m at home and remote playing it works fine but when I’m at another house it says we “we found your console but cannot connect” or it says “try again in a while we can’t connect to your...
  7. Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi): Can anyone explain why xbox remote play is so much worse than ps remote play? PS remote play works absolutely perfectly in the same network. With the xbox remote, the graphics are significantly...
  8. Remote Play Via Xbox App Broken On PC

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Via Xbox App Broken On PC: Alright so upon using the Xbox App on PC to connect to my console to remote play it connects just fine and then completely freezes like it is "Not Responding" yet it lets me disconnect from remote...
  9. Remote play when you use game pass on the PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play when you use game pass on the PC?: Hey everyone, so im using the xbox game pass on the PC but my husband uses his Xbox, he remote plays on break at work through his tablet. I am wondering if there is any way to be able to use the...
  10. Xbox One S remote play on Chromebook - screen goes green

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S remote play on Chromebook - screen goes green: Whenever I try to play my Xbox One S via remote play on my Chromebook, the screen just goes green and pixelated. If I hold the Xbox button on the controller to bring up the menu, the problem...