Xbox Remote Play

Discus and support Xbox Remote Play in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I was able to set my console up but when I try the remote play, after the green jet it pops up and says, "We found your console but can't connect."... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by kvngj410, Nov 17, 2020.

1. kvngj410
    kvngj410 Guest

Xbox Remote Play

I was able to set my console up but when I try the remote play, after the green jet it pops up and says, "We found your console but can't connect." What does this mean?
    Xbox Remote Play [​IMG]

:)

kvngj410, Nov 17, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox remote play

Basically any android device will work so long as it has Android 6 or above installed.
  3. Amaral1209 Win User

Xbox remote play

Just checking to see if anyone at microsoft can provide me with a list of supported brands and examples for android tablets that can do the xbox (beta) app (eg Samsung, Lenovo, etc.)?

Thanks!
    hi!

These are some brands where you can use xCloud

Huawei

Xiaomi

Samsung (Coming soon)

Asus

Razer
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Remote play???

Likely around November 10, its in beta
  5. WPAK Win User

Remote play

Hi there,

there will be a stream option in the future, which will allow you to stream games running on the Xbox One to other windows 10 PC's on your home network
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Remote play???

The app is currently in beta, so hopefully shouldn't be too long for iOS users.
Thema:

Xbox Remote Play

1. Xbox Remote Play - Similar Threads - Remote Play

2. Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.: Not sure whats going on. When im remote playing on my iphone se 2, the audio that comes through is super choppy and indistinguishable. Console is xbox one which is wired to router. Controller for...
  3. Xbox remote play stuck on enable

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play stuck on enable: Im on iphone 11 latest ios and xbox series s with all updates for console/controller. It says press enable on your console to get connected and wont change. I have it enabled on the console and...
  4. Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?: I'm wanting to play the xbox on my phone with a razor kishi, the game I want to play isn't on cloud but requires the disk to be in the console in order for me to play it.. The console is switched...
  5. Xbox app on my iPhone 12 pro isn’t letting my connect to my Xbox series x via remote play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on my iPhone 12 pro isn’t letting my connect to my Xbox series x via remote play: All it shows is my old console and when I try to set up a new console, it just tells me to turn on the Xbox and sign under my profile and I do that, but the screen on my phone doesn’t change....
  6. Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - When the Remote Play on PC feature will be released?: Hi all, Dear Xbox Dev Team, We absolutely need the remote Play on PC feature. We had on the previous Xboxex and it is not acceptable to have not this on the new gen. Sony had implemented this...
  7. How to remove a console from the Xbox App - Remote Play lists consoles I don't own

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove a console from the Xbox App - Remote Play lists consoles I don't own: Hi Team, I traded in an existing Xbox One X for my Series X. I signed out of the One X, and it's removed from my Microsoft Account list of devices. However the Xbox App (iOS) still shows that...
  8. Remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play: Hello guys, I want to remote play my xbox on to my new 2020 Ipadpro, I also just bought a new xbox series x controller. When I go to the app and start to remote play it says “you need to connect a...
  9. REMOTE PLAY HELP NEEDED — My controller is definitely connected to my phone but the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    REMOTE PLAY HELP NEEDED — My controller is definitely connected to my phone but the Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/WoodenCardiologist51 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Remote Play - Backwards Compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play - Backwards Compatibility games: Anyone know the current stance on backwards compatibility titles being available to stream via REMOTE play? Currently you can play these titles on the windows 10 companion app. Anyone know if this...