Xbox Remote Play

Discus and support Xbox Remote Play in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I've trying to remote play on a different wifi to my console but when I try it comes up with a error advising that it can find my console but cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ST1CKYGR3N4DE, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Xbox Remote Play

Hi,

I've trying to remote play on a different wifi to my console but when I try it comes up with a error advising that it can find my console but cant connect.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks

:)

ST1CKYGR3N4DE, Jan 9, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox remote play

Basically any android device will work so long as it has Android 6 or above installed.
  3. Amaral1209 Win User

Xbox remote play

Just checking to see if anyone at microsoft can provide me with a list of supported brands and examples for android tablets that can do the xbox (beta) app (eg Samsung, Lenovo, etc.)?

Thanks!
    hi!

These are some brands where you can use xCloud

Huawei

Xiaomi

Samsung (Coming soon)

Asus

Razer
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox remote play

Its the xcloud feature

You need to sync an android device to your xgu account

Your console has to remain on to handle thr proccessing while you play on your phone or tablet

Its basically like stradia but you dont need to buy the games seperately

But inatead of a lot of bandwidth you rely on your local wifi and xbox or ps5 when it comes out for xcloud
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Remote play???

Likely around November 10, its in beta
  6. WPAK Win User

Remote play

Hi there,

there will be a stream option in the future, which will allow you to stream games running on the Xbox One to other windows 10 PC's on your home network
Thema:

Xbox Remote Play

1. Xbox Remote Play - Similar Threads - Remote Play

2. Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry: Hello, I have an xbox series x and when playing remote play and there is movement the image on my tablet is really blurry. When I stand still it is ok. I haven't found any settings I can change...
  3. Remote Play on Windows 10 Known issue: Console streaming to a Windows 10 device from an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote Play on Windows 10 Known issue: Console streaming to a Windows 10 device from an...: Please can you advise if this will ever be enabled? I bought the Series X as a supposed upgrade to my Xbox One. Why is this feature disabled and will it ever be available (if so, when?)? I am...
  4. Needing help with remote play on iPhone XR

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help with remote play on iPhone XR: Hey folks, so I ran into a bit of an issue the other day. I’m able to use remote play on my iPhone XR when connected to the same internet as my Xbox and play no problem. But when I’m at the fire...
  5. Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play improvements? xCloud news?: Just figured out Remote Play on iOS and while its a pretty cool novelty, the amount of lag and connection issues make it borderline non-playable. I know its a relatively new system. Are there any...
  6. Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!

in XboX Insiders
    Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!: Please add the ability to the new xbox game streaming app (beta) allowing us to simply stream the games video and audio ONLY! Without forcing us to connect a bluetooth enabled controller and...
  7. xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Remote Play - On connect, switches Speaker Audio to Headset: Setup: - From PC start xCloud xBox Game Streaming Test App - Connect to Xbox Series X located on local network in the house Issue: - Once connected, the following setting gets changed on the Xbox...
  8. Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?: Why is Remote Play with Xbox Series S/X to compatible Windows 10 PCs/Surface Books not possible. Remote Play Function in the Xbox Menu is marked active. I am Ultimate Game Pass User and the Remote...
  9. Why does playing from my local xbox in remote play lags?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does playing from my local xbox in remote play lags?: cloud streaming does not lag in my phone. But playing from remote play lags. submitted by /u/capitalggamer1 [link] [comments]
  10. Forza 4 remote play trouble

in XBoX on Mobile
    Forza 4 remote play trouble: I have the xbox series x. I decided to try out remote play, but forza horizon 4 started to automatically switch radio stations and quick chat. The problem is not my controller, because it works...