Xbox remote

Discus and support Xbox remote in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox remote wont turn on and i put new batteries in it already 773c0019-fcdd-4642-bd1f-900a30b0e96f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yandellperalta, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. Xbox remote

my Xbox remote wont turn on and i put new batteries in it already

:)

yandellperalta, Sep 17, 2020 at 4:12 AM
  2. DrabberFive2 Win User

System automatically turns on with tv!?!?!?!?!

turn remote control on the xbox to xbox media remote only
  3. Jack T. Chance Win User

Having trouble getting the new Xbox 360 Media Remote to work with my Xbox 360 console.

Update to my last post:

If you have the current version of the Xbox 360 Dashboard, follow this command path -- System Settings > Console Settings > Remote Control

You will see 2 options listed: "Both Remotes" (allows you to use either the Xbox 360 Media Remote or a Windows Media Center Remote) and "Xbox 360 Media Remote" (sets the system to accept input from only an Official Xbox 360 Media Remote, or an Officially Licensed
    3rd party equivalent.) Make sure your system is set to "Xbox 360 Media Remote" then exit out of the System Settings menus and try the remote again.

I hope that helps. :)
  4. iPletch Win User

Media Remote for Xbox One

Im stoked ill finally be able to combine my tv remote, xbox controller, and soundbar remote into an all in one remote now
  5. Logical Dolphin Win User

xbox 360 S media remote.

The original Xbox remote was designed as a remote for a Media Center Extender. This new remote is designed for the new Live TV inititive that Microsoft is pursuing.
  6. Firsmarin Win User

How to use Xbox 360 Media Remote

Go to System Settings.

Then Console Settings.

Choose Remote Control -> If your remote dont work with "xbox media" then choose "both remotes"
Thema:

Xbox remote

1. Xbox remote - Similar Threads - remote

2. Cloud Gaming and Remote Play Discussions: New flair and a change to the weekly threads!

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming and Remote Play Discussions: New flair and a change to the weekly threads!: Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for all of the feedback you've given throughout the weekly Game Streaming Feedback and Discussion threads. The Xbox Insider Program and the Cloud Gaming team (aka,...
  3. Remote control over xbox when not on same network as console

in XboX Insiders
    Remote control over xbox when not on same network as console: I recently got accepted for xbox game streaming but I noticed one problem the only way to turn on the xbox is to either just turn it on normally or to do it from your phone when you're connected...
  4. Will the Xbox 360 Universal Media remote work with Xbox 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox 360 Universal Media remote work with Xbox 1?: I've been thinking of buying a Xbox 360 Universal Media remote, and I was wondering if it worked with Xbox 1, or would I need to get an xbox 1 TV remote?- 1e589802-074a-4990-8546-62e592d5f4a8
  5. Xbox one remote - 'A' button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one remote - 'A' button: I got a new remote a few weeks ago. I am now on my third brand new remote that the 'A' button sometimes doesn't work when pressed a certain way; which is the way I naturally press it when playing...
  6. Remote downloads and updates on standby: will they ever work?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads and updates on standby: will they ever work?: Getting close to the next gen and still waiting for current gen 'features' to work. Installing games and apps from mobile or desktop never works and worse still, even with 'instant on' enabled I...
  7. Remote game installation

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote game installation: Hi folks, I'm trying to remotely install games on my xbox using the game pass app, but it will not let me manage the external hard drive storage, only internal, which is currently full. Is there...
  8. Remote download or update from a different device outside of the same network

in XboX Insiders
    Remote download or update from a different device outside of the same network: Hello Insiders ... Does anybody know how to update or download a game on your console remotely?? I mean from any other device that is not within the same network that your console is?? submitted...
  9. Game Pass remote download stuck on Queued, then turns to Check your Device, yet the remote...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass remote download stuck on Queued, then turns to Check your Device, yet the remote...: Last night I had used the GamePass mobile app to remote install Forza Horizon 3 to my home console, but when I had done so, the app was stuck in a state where the status of the download was set to...
  10. Where is the option to enable remote installs

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the option to enable remote installs: Yo fellas, I'm trying to set up remote installs, and the game pass app said to go to settings>system>updates & downloads and enable it in there, but I don't have that menu, only an "updates" menu...