Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games

Discus and support Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I've just had my xbox one repaired as it had an issue suddenly with no hdmi output. I'm on my 3rd attempt to recover my password from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alexanderdevine, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games

Hi all,

I've just had my xbox one repaired as it had an issue suddenly with no hdmi output.

I'm on my 3rd attempt to recover my password from the email address I set up when I got the xbox.. or at least what I think it was.

I'm not sure if ny games will still be on the xbox hard drive or how I can recover my purchased games if I cant get my password reset.

Is there anything I'm missing to resolve this?

Thanks in advance

Alex

:)

alexanderdevine, Oct 1, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

thanks for letting us know that you were able to fix this.
  3. alexanderdevine Win User

Thanks all, the problem is now resolved.

I did try the recovery link and the reason it didnt work was the email I thought was slightly incorrect.

In the end I managed to call microsoft support as suggested and they were able to find my account based upon a purchase I had made.. I provided the card number used.

I'm now back on xbox with my games and have secured my details on a safe place.

Thank you all!

Alex
  4. RugothTheUnholy Win User

Thanks, I can see my associated emails which are stared out and I am sure on one of them, but having trouble getting the reset to be approved.

The other account, my child, I cant recall the email address at all.
    If you can recall the main email address used to get the Xbox up and running, you can contact Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX and get access back to your account.
  5. alexanderdevine Win User

Thanks, I can see my associated emails which are stared out and I am sure on one of them, but having trouble getting the reset to be approved.

The other account, my child, I cant recall the email address at all.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there alexanderdevine

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to make sure that your repair goes along smoothly. I can totally understand how this could be disheartening. I want to clarify that the previously posted customer support number has been discontinued
    and is no longer in service. If you want to get in contact with customer support you would have to visit the
    Contact Us page and go through the prompts. However, there's no guarantee that they will be able to help much if you don't know either the email or the password.

I suggest trying the steps linked by @denis97g until you are able to get through it and recover your account.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games - Similar Threads - repair forgotten logon

2. Repair status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status: Does anyone know how long it takes microsoft to update the repair status? I sent back my defective controller to the returns center. USPS confirmed it was delivered on 10/08/19. However, on the...
  3. Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?: I sent my xbox one in for repairs as it wouldn't turn on I checked the ups delivery tracking system and it says it was delivered on the 4th this month but when I go to check the repair status on...
  4. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair: So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he...
  5. My odyssey for repair a consolle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My odyssey for repair a consolle.: Hi everyone.Is been a month i keep havent my consolle fixed why?.The issues with that Xboxone S was everytimes it cover my disc by oil from inside the reader and so i was tired to clean those disc...
  6. xbox one x repair report? What was fixed or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x repair report? What was fixed or not?: I sent my xbox one x away for a repair because of a noisy fan. It was returned the following day but i don’t know what was done with it. If it had a problem and was fixed or whether nothing was...
  7. Repair Status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Status: I sent my xbox back to be repaired but when I check the status it shows my Xbox details but no repair info at all, just gives me the option to start a repair request....
  8. Xbox One returned from repair today, issue not resolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One returned from repair today, issue not resolved: Hi, my son's Xbox One is 6 months old, just back from being sent off for repair - still turning itself off! Where do we go from here?! Thanks 410e8b5f-67cc-4ac1-86cb-46ef45a9f75b
  9. Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repaired xboxone - purchase not on console for download: Hi, I've just recieved my xbox one back from repair and need to download my games. I can see all my games on my console except one, the option for purchases on the console only shows the past 3...
  10. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...