Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games

Discus and support Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I've just had my xbox one repaired as it had an issue suddenly with no hdmi output. I'm on my 3rd attempt to recover my password from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alexanderdevine, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games

Hi all,

I've just had my xbox one repaired as it had an issue suddenly with no hdmi output.

I'm on my 3rd attempt to recover my password from the email address I set up when I got the xbox.. or at least what I think it was.

I'm not sure if ny games will still be on the xbox hard drive or how I can recover my purchased games if I cant get my password reset.

Is there anything I'm missing to resolve this?

Thanks in advance

Alex

:)

alexanderdevine, Oct 1, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

thanks for letting us know that you were able to fix this.
  3. alexanderdevine Win User

Thanks all, the problem is now resolved.

I did try the recovery link and the reason it didnt work was the email I thought was slightly incorrect.

In the end I managed to call microsoft support as suggested and they were able to find my account based upon a purchase I had made.. I provided the card number used.

I'm now back on xbox with my games and have secured my details on a safe place.

Thank you all!

Alex
  4. RugothTheUnholy Win User

Thanks, I can see my associated emails which are stared out and I am sure on one of them, but having trouble getting the reset to be approved.

The other account, my child, I cant recall the email address at all.
    If you can recall the main email address used to get the Xbox up and running, you can contact Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX and get access back to your account.
  5. alexanderdevine Win User

Thanks, I can see my associated emails which are stared out and I am sure on one of them, but having trouble getting the reset to be approved.

The other account, my child, I cant recall the email address at all.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there alexanderdevine

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to make sure that your repair goes along smoothly. I can totally understand how this could be disheartening. I want to clarify that the previously posted customer support number has been discontinued
    and is no longer in service. If you want to get in contact with customer support you would have to visit the
    Contact Us page and go through the prompts. However, there's no guarantee that they will be able to help much if you don't know either the email or the password.

I suggest trying the steps linked by @denis97g until you are able to get through it and recover your account.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Xbox repair forgotten logon how get games - Similar Threads - repair forgotten logon

2. XBOX REPAIR SERVICE DID NOT RECIEVE MY XBOX ONE ALL DIGITAL

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX REPAIR SERVICE DID NOT RECIEVE MY XBOX ONE ALL DIGITAL: OK, I really need some help.... So, my Xbox One All-Digital 1TB began to act strangely, games started to freeze, and after a while every game got stuck in their loading screen. I could run...
  3. Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair: This post that I've just created now here at this forum is to Xbox Support Team. I have emailed 2 separate complaints and have not received any reply. I tried contacting but Live chat is not...
  4. Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Repair Order - Accessories thrown away: I recently got my xbox one x repaired except in my return box I included everything that came with it. I lost my controller, power cable, and optical cable. I did not realize accessories would be...
  5. Completed Service Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completed Service Repair: How can I get ahold of anyone to discuss my recent service repaid that was completed! Call backs don't work, chat doesn't work. 6c3a2cd3-1707-4811-96f0-5b10baedb994
  6. Etiqueta para reparación[Translation-Repair label]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Etiqueta para reparación[Translation-Repair label]: Buenas, ¿Cuánto tiempo se tarda en tener disponible la etiqueta para hacer el envío de una reparación? [Translation-Good, how long does it take to have the label available to ship a repair?]...
  7. Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone got any idea how to get an Xbox repaired in Hong Kong: I have an Xbox that died less than an hour after it was first used. But I cannot register a repair order as the website returns an ínvalid data'error and says to contact support. The support...
  8. Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty: Hi all Ive had my elite for awhile Issues at hand LB loose and almost removable (seems common issue with others) Left cushion is coming unglued (maybe just superglue that myself) however not...
  9. Scuf Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scuf Controller Repair: I purchased a Scuf controller through the Microsoft store a few months ago. Recently, the right stick started drifting and I'd like to get it repaired. I contacted Scuf and explained the issue and...
  10. Xbox one repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one repair: I sent an Xbox One to repair because had a problem And i sent it with UPS to frankfurk and i dont know Why i have not received an email from Microsoft Saying that they have my xbox because...