Xbox repair problems

Discus and support Xbox repair problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox one "day one" controller for repairs 2 months ago. Xbox claimed originally that they never received it. I have proof that they did. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MechTech-55BE7DB9-3ACB-4ADA-B961-F3FECCDB3427, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Xbox repair problems

I sent my xbox one "day one" controller for repairs 2 months ago. Xbox claimed originally that they never received it. I have proof that they did. I also had to pay to send it, and wasn't told about the free way I can send it. So I've contacted support and
    they can't do anything for this particular problem (out of their ability to fix), so they push my concern up to the advocacy team (I believe it's called), but they NEVER contact me. Three times I've had a xbox support rep send my problem to the advocacy team
    and I haven't been contacted. I've combed through my inbox and junk and spam and they haven't contacted me. How do I get either my controller back of the $60 it's worth (since I had to buy a new controller that I don't want.

:)

MechTech-55BE7DB9-3ACB-4ADA-B961-F3FECCDB3427, Mar 16, 2014
  2. KYBreezy
    KYBreezy Guest
    Sorry, we are unable to play this disc.

My roommate had this same problem. Just return it or send it to xbox for repair.

KYBreezy, Mar 16, 2014
  3. colllecionador, Mar 16, 2014
  4. HassanB Win User

Xbox repair problem

Hi,

If you're still experiencing a problem with the console you received back please
    reach out to phone support
    with the service request number you received when you first made the repair order. Let them know that the exact issue you're facing
    and perhaps they can update you on why the console wasn't repaired and where to go from there.

More than likely, if the problem was fixed to your satisfaction you'll need to send it back in to the service center for further inspection.
  5. DEDSEC01 Win User

Xbox repair problem

Hello

Does your console have the warranty sticker in-tact? If not, that is why they sent it back to you without repairing it.
  6. Habenero Win User

this did not work for me

7. Im wait for it Win User

error E74

8. colllecionador Win User

Installed Games

Thema:

Xbox repair problems

1. Xbox repair problems - Similar Threads - repair problems

2. can I repair windows10 problems on my laptop with my Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    can I repair windows10 problems on my laptop with my Xbox one: can I repair windows10 problems on my laptop with my Xbox one 29449f11-dbcf-4318-82cd-48e53c65f843
  3. Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 Problem with grown up XP and Leaderboards on ranked matches. When will be repaired ?: Hello FROM Month or 2 month we ( players) have problem with this game with no saving XP when we leave the game and no updating leaderboards pls help aaf62d29-728b-4f17-90b2-0d61df95be75
  4. ​I am a Thai and I am in Thailand. .I want my xbox to fix and repair these problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​I am a Thai and I am in Thailand. .I want my xbox to fix and repair these problems: I am a Thai and I am in Thailand.I have the Xbox one X serial number 057525173517 which was claimed once with Wongpayak Nuttee and He sold it to me but this xbox one has problems again.These...
  5. Ridiculous costs for repair. Xbox WiFi hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous costs for repair. Xbox WiFi hardware problem: A few weeks ago i contacted xbox support, My xbox could no longer connect to WiFi or ethernet. The xbox gave a: "wifi hardware not working. this xbox needs to be sent in." message. I contacted...
  6. Xbox sent to UK repaired, after repair problem is twice worse than before

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent to UK repaired, after repair problem is twice worse than before: Hi, my name is Tomislav Katić and i have bought from dealer tele2 an xbox one s, when it first started some strange noise was coming from fan. In a few days i have found out that bad fan...
  7. Problem with repair option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with repair option: Hi, my Xbox One has a huge problem, the Bluray Reader and HD aren't working, I can't open a repair solicitation on the support session 'cause only show the ''accessories'' option, how to proceed?...
  8. Elite Controller Repair & Replacement Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair & Replacement Problems: My Elite Wireless Controller sticks have gone squishy and drift by themselves to the point I cannot use the controller. My problem is I cannot communicate the problem to anyone at Microsoft. I...
  9. Hardware problem repair needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware problem repair needed: My Xbox one has a hardware problem and needs to go for a repair it is under warranty can I either take it back to Game shop where I bought it from and they send it away for repair 2) have tried...
  10. Problem with my xbox one repair ! not happy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my xbox one repair ! not happy: I have sent my XBOX ONE on repair to Microsoft but when I go on the xbox online service center to track my order I saw a red notification that said that my xbox could not be repaired because XBOX...