Xbox Repair- Return Shipping

Discus and support Xbox Repair- Return Shipping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox One S in on 5/3/2019, it got there, and was fixed on 5/08/2019. It was dropped off at FedEx (which I sent it using UPS- I wish they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SABINASFINEST, May 15, 2019.

1. Xbox Repair- Return Shipping

I sent my Xbox One S in on 5/3/2019, it got there, and was fixed on 5/08/2019. It was dropped off at FedEx (which I sent it using UPS- I wish they would have used UPS to return it to me) on 5/09/2019. The status is still, "shipping label created, we'll
    update you when the item begins to travel.". Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how long did it take for you to get your Xbox back? FedEx says it's supposed to be delivered today but it obviously won't be delivered today because it's still in Texas.
    Also, would it be best to get a hold of Microsoft or FedEx or both in this situation? Thank you.

:)

SABINASFINEST, May 15, 2019
  2. SABINASFINEST Win User

Thank you all for responding. FedEx updated the tracking info this morning and my Xbox will be here Wednesday, the 15th!
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

I would say I had something similar when I sent my Surface back for repair once, it was shipped and delivered back quickly, but the tracking update was not up to date/in sync with reality and I did get my device back quickly.

I would recommend checking the status of the repair and what the details say for your device at the
    Microsoft Device Support page here. That will likely have the latest information, and on that page they will have support information so you can contact them directly if you
    still have questions and they will have more information on the status of your repair.

Best of luck, and I hope you get it back soon!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    SABINASFINEST
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. There has been some pretty wild weather in Texas lately and we're glad that the FedEx update has given you a better understanding on when you'll be receiving your device. We'll be
    locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. PickledBell6822 Win User

Hi there!

Please try to check first with FedEx. As it seems that they already have the item.

The delivery of the console depends on the region. But it should usually take 14 to 21 days.

Hope that it helps and that you will get your console as soon as possible
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

If tracking gives you a delivery date, sometimes shippers will actually hold off on moving the package until they will actually make that date.
Thema:

1. Xbox Repair- Return Shipping - Similar Threads - Repair Return Shipping

2. returning for repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    returning for repairs: the steps that they send you in the confirmation email to get your console fixed, One of the steps says to have everything cleared off of it. I have an error E105 and I tried to the bind and eject...
  3. Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning my Xbox one elite controller for repairs.: My problem is that I have submitted my xbox elite controller to be repaired and my shipping status still says they have not received it yet. The problem is that the shipping service I used is...
  4. Repair Order - have not recieved return label email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Order - have not recieved return label email: Hello, I have an Xbox One X with several problems: -0x87DD0003 -0x80070490 -0x8007045d -0x80070570 -0x80831002 -E105 System Error -E203 System Error -And a few other intermittent issues...
  5. XBOX 1 X returned from Msoft repair centre still faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 X returned from Msoft repair centre still faulty: Can any one please tell me how to get help My xbox 1 x was returned to Msoft germany for repair as it would not boot It was returned to me still faulty. Hang on boot and now no audio Detailed...
  6. XBOX Project Scorpio - Box Not Returned with warranty repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Project Scorpio - Box Not Returned with warranty repair.: Hi I returned my XBOX ONE PROJECT SCORPIO edition console in just its box as requested with no leads, games etc - but the box has not been returned to myself. How do I contact somebody to get my...
  7. Email address for Microsoft repairs/ returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email address for Microsoft repairs/ returns: Hi all. I need to contact someone about a broken trigger on a controller from the design Iab i purchased for my son for XMas. I can't for the life of me find a contact email address. Can anyone...
  8. Process after returning xbox for out of warranty repair/replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Process after returning xbox for out of warranty repair/replacement: I returned my grandsons xbox one s for out of warranty repair/replacement, I have received confirmation from UPS that it has been delivered to Germany but have received nothing from Microsoft....
  9. Xbox sent in for repair and returned still damaged; can't create new service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent in for repair and returned still damaged; can't create new service order: Greetings, I've met some serious issues with my Xbox One X, issues that have been affecting the console constantly since launch (I purchased the console the day after it was released....
  10. Button not working on wireless controller. How can I return it for warranty or repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button not working on wireless controller. How can I return it for warranty or repair?: Button LB is not working at all. How can I return it for warranty or repair? e9b440f3-3c74-4e07-b231-98253528ea32