Xbox Repair/Warranty Service issue!

Discus and support Xbox Repair/Warranty Service issue! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; TO Microsoft and Xbox Insiders leaders!: WHY IS THE REPAIR SERVICE NOT WORKING? KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE ON DIFFERENT WEB BROWSERS AND FOLLOWING THIS... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RetroLegend82, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Xbox Repair/Warranty Service issue!

TO Microsoft and Xbox Insiders leaders!:

WHY IS THE REPAIR SERVICE NOT WORKING? KEEP GETTING THIS MESSAGE ON DIFFERENT WEB BROWSERS AND FOLLOWING THIS IGNORANT CLAIM!: If you're having problems completing this repair order, clear the cookies for this browser and Start over SEEMS LIKE A HUGE SCAM THAT THIS IS NOT WORKING AND THE "GIVE ME A CALL" is not since yall aka MS doesnt call anyone back!

submitted by /u/RetroLegend82
    [link] [comments]

/u/RetroLegend82, Oct 19, 2021
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Why is this console [REMOVED]

Hi, contact support again please, the E64 error indicates a repair is required. If you only had the console back from repair for two weeks and this happens I would imagine it would be a free repair as all official repairs carry a 90 day warranty.

-

What is my warranty after my console is serviced?

We provide a post-service warranty for serviced consoles. The length of the warranty depends on whether the service was in-warranty or out-of-warranty as follows:

•In-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

•Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced out of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced console will have a 90-day warranty.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XBox One HDMI Stop Sending Signal

Hi, after a service repair the Xbox comes with a 90 day warranty, if all else fails please hurry and request the Xbox be looked at again.

What is my warranty after my console or Kinect is serviced?

We provide a post-service warranty. The length of the warranty depends on whether the service was in warranty or out of warranty:

•In-warranty service: If your Xbox console or Kinect sensor was serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

•Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox console or Kinect sensor was serviced outside of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced product has a 90-day warranty.
  4. taidara Win User

Unable to download content on 360

In-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced out of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced console will have a 90-day warranty
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

unwarrentied console question

Hope this help :

What is my warranty after my console is serviced?

We provide a post-service warranty for serviced consoles. The length of the warranty depends on whether the service was in-warranty or out-of-warranty as follows:

In-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console was serviced out of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced console will have a 90-day warranty
    Check this link if you have more doubts:

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq
  6. xbox360italy Win User

soporte tecnico

Hello

In-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console is serviced within the original warranty period (free repair), you receive either the balance of your original warranty or 90 days, whichever is longer.

Out-of-warranty service: If your Xbox 360 console is serviced out of the original warranty period (paid repair), your serviced console will have a 90-day warranty.

Start a repair request
Thema:

Xbox Repair/Warranty Service issue!

1. Xbox Repair/Warranty Service issue! - Similar Threads - Repair Warranty Service

2. XBox warranty repair services - lost devices, never ending repair, and alternative solutions

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox warranty repair services - lost devices, never ending repair, and alternative solutions: Hi Community - I'm not an avid gamer myself. I'm a 37 yrs old executive in the software space. In my downtime I like to connect with old friends on Xbox... maybe once or twice a week. I bought my...
  3. Xbox series X warranty service repair question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X warranty service repair question: I've discovered that the disc drive on my xbox series x (purchased from online bundle from gamestop) does not function correctly. The disc gets stuck halfway when being pulled in, as if any disc...
  4. Microsoft cancelled my warranty repair service while they still have my device and are no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled my warranty repair service while they still have my device and are no...: I sent my Wireless Series 2 Elite Controller for warranty repair due to faulty buttons and controls. Support asked for my details such as the invoice, which I quickly provided. Soon afterwards I...
  5. Warranty regarding service repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Warranty regarding service repair: So, i recently got a service rapair of a xbox elite series 2, it came in and i checked serial number to find it did not change but the colour it was written it did meaning the unit was replaced,...
  6. Can I request a repair service with a discontinued Creeper Controller out of warranty?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I request a repair service with a discontinued Creeper Controller out of warranty?: Hi, I have a damaged limited time creeper minecraft controller. The two main problems are the following: - The USB port does not function properly, making it unusable on a desktop without...
  7. Xbox one X Update has bricked my xbox ( Warranty Service repair unavailable)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Update has bricked my xbox ( Warranty Service repair unavailable): Hey Guys last Saturday my xbox decided to update, and on finishing it switched off. About an hour later i decided to boot up and play a game but only to find the green load up screen was jerky and...
  8. Warranty and repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty and repair service: I sent xbox one s for repairs and microsoft service repairs sent me a diffrent xbox one s in box that came back was just xbox one s there was nothing stating what work was done to resolve fix the...
  9. Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Curious question about sending limited edition consoles in for warranty repair service: I bought a gears of war 4 limited edition Xbox one S console last month and have noticed a sort of buzzing/clicking sound coming from the console when powered off, I was advised to send it in for...
  10. No details on warranty repair, just status updates if in Service Center or Shipped.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No details on warranty repair, just status updates if in Service Center or Shipped.: Just posting a suggestion to the Xbox Support Team to include the resolution of the order. For example if it was repaired, replaced, or something different on the actions you take when servicing...