Xbox Repair. What's after order in progress?

Discus and support Xbox Repair. What's after order in progress? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry if I put this in the wrong category. Anyway I sent in my X1 power supply to microsoft for a replacement. And accrording to usps the package was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LP Shadow Fox, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Xbox Repair. What's after order in progress?

Sorry if I put this in the wrong category. Anyway I sent in my X1 power supply to microsoft for a replacement. And accrording to usps the package was deliviered yesterday. When I check the service website it still says order in progress. Will this change
    when they process my order? and how long does that take? I know I'll get a conformation email when they do ship my brick back to me. Thanks

:)

LP Shadow Fox, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Xbox One making Loud noise.

you need to send your xbox one in for a repair . loud noise for a xbox one is not normal you can start repair order at xbox one support .com then you need to go down at the bottom where see repair and service center after that register your
    xbox one console then start a repair order . if you need more help you can call xbox support or go to xbox one support website do a text chat

CartopBonsai699, Feb 21, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Just got my xbox back from the shop and says ive been supeneded

do you mean a third party repair shop if so you do realize that's a console banable offence right?

If xbox repair center after having a repair order done by support not a third pary then you are fine

Also suspension take time so it could've been from before you sent it for repair

ngocphi, Feb 21, 2014
  4. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest

I believe it means they are working with your order? It shouldn't be very long till u get it back since it's only a power brick,

jaspertodd, Feb 21, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox Repair. What's after order in progress? - Similar Threads - Repair What's order

2. xbox one s 패드를 수리받기 위해서 필요한 것 [Translation - What you need to get your Xbox One s pad repaired]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 패드를 수리받기 위해서 필요한 것 [Translation - What you need to get your Xbox One s pad repaired]: xbox one s 패드 lb키가 장났는지 눌러도 인식이 되지않습니다. 그래서 수리를 받으 하는데 품을 받은 것은 작년 7월 달 입니다. 그리 이 품은 넥슨에서 했던 이벤트에 당첨이 되서 받은 패드입니다. 수리를 받을 수 있는지 받을 수 있다면 필요한 것이 무엇인지 궁급합니다. [Translation - If the Xbox One s pad...
  3. the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening with the device

in XBoX on Mobile
    the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening with the device: Hello, I have a problem with sending messages about Xbox one support. Gives the number repair order: [Mod Removed]. Please contact me what is happening with the device...
  4. Sudoku September Daily Challenge badges gone since October - what is repair status

in XBoX Rewards
    Sudoku September Daily Challenge badges gone since October - what is repair status: I was told some time back that this was a general problem and that a fix was underway. What is the status? I was 100% for September. 385656b2-cd69-42b4-8b81-fbb5e5008715
  5. What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?: Hi all. I have recently sent my Xbox one x for repair as it kept having the start up error E codes. I am wondering what happened with my repair and what thye repaired? any ideas how i might...
  6. What do I do to get my broken Xbox One Elite controller replaced or repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do to get my broken Xbox One Elite controller replaced or repaired?: Hi there, In September 2017 I have bought an Xbox One Elite controller at a store that sells refurbished gaming products. It worked great for about half a year, until the left bumper broke,...
  7. Xbox One not powering on at home or at friend's place but working at the repair shop. What's ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One not powering on at home or at friend's place but working at the repair shop. What's ...: Hey All, Just a couple days ago my Xbox One stopped powering on. Basically when I hit the power button on the console, the power button lights up for a micro-second and makes that familiar beep...
  8. whats going on with my xbox repair? lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    whats going on with my xbox repair? lost?: not sure if this is the right section. i recently sent my xbox one off for repair it was received by the repair centre on the 30th and was repaired on the 31st now its the 6th and they still...
  9. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending in my xbox one for repair but i can't cancel my repair order this is what it says Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has...
  10. Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel my xbox one repair order. What happens if i don't send my system in?: Hello i have changed my mind about sending my xbox one in so when i go to cancel my repair order it says this Repair services can not be canceled or refunded when Microsoft has received my unit...