xbox repair

Discus and support xbox repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey please help me Basically i had my xbox out for repair and i was able to track it but then my phone number got updated and now i can not track it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathandavies2, Aug 15, 2019.

1. xbox repair

Hey please help me

Basically i had my xbox out for repair and i was able to track it but then my phone number got updated and now i can not track it

now it just says to start an order

please help

:)

Nathandavies2, Aug 15, 2019
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Network problems

3. colllecionador Win User

xbox repair

Greetings Baby ENT

I'm sorry that you are having problems with xbox service. Pleaes let me try to help you.

You can check the status of your repair request here:
    myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx
    just provide the required informations (Service Request Number and
    Zip Code).
  4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Xbox repairs

Why have you waited a year?, you should have given it a week max then phoned support.

I recommend giving them a ring as soon as you are able.

But if your warranty has run out you will need to pay for the repair.service.
  5. ffs i died Win User

Xbox repair

thanks for reply...i click on "problem with device".... then select my registered xbox slim with the serial code, etc.... then "console will not power on", then i click next

then i get this message on the following page

"Request Service

Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this time.

An error occurred. Please try again."

sometimes i get the next page though with my details on. i select the option of printing a label off and click next, and i get a similar message, with an error message,

"An unexpected error has occurred.

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.

Correlation ID: 9c45b3d2-0ee8-4ab3-8386-ba24a4c413f7

Date and Time: 08/09/2013 12:41:52"

and yes, im using that service centre link you posted :)

i tried talking to someone before, they were quite helpful and said another more qualified person would phone me in a few minutes, but no one has phoned me as of yet. also i was given a free t-shirt for my avatar as a gift for my problems but that link gave
    me a message saying i found a glitch, lol...not having much luck! :(

can you help??
  6. xXxth3xcr0wxXx Win User

Xbox repair

Damn @smiles shouldn't have told me that. I'm starting to shed some man tears lol
Thema:

xbox repair

1. xbox repair - Similar Threads - repair

2. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...
  3. local repair idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    local repair idea: I have a idea about xbox one console . I think Microsoft should allow local pc stores to repair xbox one consoles . I have another idea I think Xbox one consoles should have a Diagnostic tool so...
  4. Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X was sent in to be repaired under warranty but it is still not working: I sent my Xbox one X in for the cd rom to get repaired bc it would no longer eject the disc. I received the Xbox back yesterday and it still will not take a disc or eject the disc that was in it....
  5. My Xbox one X after to repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X after to repairs.: Hello Community, Mabey someone from you can help me in this topic. My Xbox was send for warranty repairs 2 times: 1st was with E108 error, after that he was working for like 10hours and then I...
  6. How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India?: I bought an xbox one x in march 2019 and it has stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting forums and its definitely a hardware fault. I have been trying to gather information about how...
  7. Elite Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair: Hi, I have had my elite controller for years, and love it dearly. The grips wore off and I lived with that for the past year or so, but now my left stick is starting to drift. I would much rather...
  8. XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair: Hello, I bought a Wireless Controller for my PC an the left Shoulder Button is broken, so I want to send it to repair. The Website sends me to add the Controller, but it wont let me add it. I...
  9. register xbox one controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    register xbox one controller for repair: Hello, when i want to register my controller on my account for sending it to repair the option to select only shows 3 things but not a controller. this seems very hidden, where can i send xbox...
  10. Service and Repair

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service and Repair: Hi, so I recently sent my xbox one x in for repair because it was having a multitude of problems and I sent the xbox of course and I sent the cables and the controller. When I sent it off I just...