Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

Discus and support Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I recently was communication banned for saying the word "asshole" in an Xbox live message. I never even said he is an asshole I just had he was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tragiccccc, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

Hi, I recently was communication banned for saying the word "asshole" in an Xbox live message. I never even said he is an asshole I just had he was acting like one, and then I get banned instantly, Also I only said this because he was being super toxic to me in game.

my conversation went like this " Can you please stop being an asshole to me in game? "and that gets me banned.

This is what makes me mad the most, and is one of the reasons I'm going to be switching over to PlayStation

I would enjoy it if you make changes to the ban system, since this is a competitive gaming platform aswel and banning people for just saying the word "asshole" is a bit extreme

submitted by /u/Tragiccccc
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tragiccccc, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Mincraftdude131 Win User

Rediculous bans

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.
    I've already tried that but they won't help with anything.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Rediculous bans

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. if you already submitted a case review and they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Rediculous bans

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Rediculous bans

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. noboundz Win User

What wrong with xbox live for the last two years?

[quote user="Major Operation"]

Maybe you got banned from the communications of Xbox Live

[/quote]

Ignored friend requests doesn't necessarily mean the OP was banned. Bit of a leap there.
Thema:

Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

1. Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous. - Similar Threads - request Communication bans

2. Support request number ???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request number ???: What it mean support request mean 68901bd7-02d3-4fb6-89f9-edf75160c5fc
  3. Chat requests on X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat requests on X Box One: Sometimes a chat request or invitation to join comes up but blinks out before I can even read who it is from when I am playing Fable III. Is there some way of letting the message stay onscreen...
  4. Game request for xcloud (outer world's)

in XboX Insiders
    Game request for xcloud (outer world's): Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream. now don't get me wrong I love console streaming...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of December 6th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 6th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Request a callback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a callback: Need someone to callback to discuss matters with games and apps 6cacb96e-930e-48c8-af6e-8d65d2db816f
  7. communication banned and need instant action upon request

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication banned and need instant action upon request: need xbox enforcement to help me out before action is taken f7e746fe-6db8-4671-bc4d-b51061a5963d
  8. Request additional info on my current communications suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request additional info on my current communications suspension: My account has been communication banned multiple time but this time they tacked on a harassment charge that suspended my multiplayer privileges and my communications. The email I got, on...
  9. Communications ban repeal request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications ban repeal request: Just a few minutes ago, I was communications banned from a message I sent 6 months ago. Can anyone help me get this repealed? Thanks, caf91cfe-7800-481f-b8e5-48f3f8703f54
  10. Gamertag was Permanently Banned From XBL Because Communication, Requesting Perm Com Ban Instead

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag was Permanently Banned From XBL Because Communication, Requesting Perm Com Ban Instead: Hello All, I was banned from Xbox Live tell 12/31/9999 because of communication and i will be talking about the ban below and how it's affecting me and my family. Because of the ban that i...