Xbox request: Expanding the market

Discus and support Xbox request: Expanding the market in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dear Xbox I am a Thai person who have interest in Xbox consoles and subscriptions. I have a suggestion for expanding the Xbox market to Thailand.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EugieEugEug, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Xbox request: Expanding the market

Dear Xbox

I am a Thai person who have interest in Xbox consoles and subscriptions. I have a suggestion for expanding the Xbox market to Thailand. There are many Thai gamers who have interest in Xbox, also there are many foreigners/tourists in Thailand. Playstation and Nintendo are selling very well in Thailand too. Please expand the market to Thailand.

Sincerely, Eugene

submitted by /u/EugieEugEug
    [link] [comments]

/u/EugieEugEug, Jan 7, 2022
  2. delta123456789 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) availability in Pakistan

Any chance of expanding the markets in the near future?
  3. TracyG Win User

Xbox Live Update Issue

I would be remiss if I did not suggest a solution Dear ODD, Microsoft, etc...:

Externalize the DVD Drive Connections and make it plug and play like Windows.

Benefits:

Happy Customers - Expanded Marketshare

Fewer System Failures - Expanded Market Share

More Competitive product - Expanded Market Share

Cheaper Product to Produce - Expanded Market Share - Higher Profits

Less Material in Landfills - Greener Earth

Less Material in Landfills and Fewer Reasons for Developing Companies to take everything apart - Healthier Human Beings

Less Wasted Resources - Greener Earth

No need to advise your partners they broke rule #12 - Better for Everyone.
  4. Burst Axe Win User

OPTIONS, not a rant, just an observation.

This is not the first iteration of Kinect. There is a market for its games so I don't see why you feel they are trying to create one. They are trying to expand the market if anything.
  5. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Kinect going bye-bye?

Nintendo has non-motion controlled games on the Wii, there is no reason why they would have to go all or nothing on it, it would only limit their market. Has nothing to due with guts or conviction, it's about not limiting themselves and expanding their market
    share.
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Fortnite Gift Card

Expanding on this, you can only be eligible for a refund if the purchase was made within 5 days from the request.
Thema:

Xbox request: Expanding the market

1. Xbox request: Expanding the market - Similar Threads - request Expanding market

2. Is there a way to submit a request for a game to be made backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to submit a request for a game to be made backwards compatible?: So there is multiple games that ive been wanting to be made backwards compatible but i dont know if it is even possible for certain games to be made backwards compatible but does anyone know if...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of January 21st, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 21st, 2022: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Request a Sponsorship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request a Sponsorship: Hello My name is Abby and i am the Manager of AZuG Esport and on behalf on my team i would like to know if its possible to receive a Sponsorship by you Guys it would mean the world to Us.. We are...
  5. Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request: Hey! My problem is that I linked an account I have to my main microsoft account, and would like to unlink so I can link that to my main Minecraft account. The account currently linked to my...
  6. Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s: Just wanted to know if there’s was a way to request for original Xbox games to play on the newer consoles d11d203e-f230-4fbd-8e01-6adc5c206044
  7. A Request From Millions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Request From Millions: I dont know about if you have enough permission to deliver this to persons who are more authorized in Microsoft but i felt like i must write this for the sake of my childhood. I am an 18 years old...
  8. Request family safety features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Request family safety features: Is there a way to submit requests regarding Xbox setting/family safety? Specifically disabling or uninstalling Edge… it does not need to be on the system for any reason and I want it off for...
  9. request a new code replacement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    request a new code replacement: Hi, I work for Microsoft and redeemed Xbox pass to the wrong account, it went to my hotmail account but it was meant to be for my son. How could I cancel the one I accidentally redeemed to and...
  10. Can't open a return request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open a return request: I am trying to get a return/repair request done for a controller I have, which is still in warranty. Every time I follow the instructions, I get to the same point - I click "Enter new address"...