Xbox Requests: Week of August 2nd, 2019

Discus and support Xbox Requests: Week of August 2nd, 2019 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Requests: Week of August 2nd, 2019

Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week!

Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or feature request that you want to share with Team Xbox, then post your comment below, upvote your favorites, discuss, and help refine the ideas of others. Xbox Requests are recapped every week, and the top three ideas of the week are shared in the Xbox Requests Recap page here on the site.

PMs, engineers, and feature teams across Xbox comb through your suggestions to understand what is most important to you and your gaming experience. So go post, go upvote, and let us hear your Xbox Request.

Last week's top Xbox Requests:

To be eligible for the weekly recap, your comment should contain a single Xbox Request but you may post as many times as you have ideas! Reposts are allowed from week to week, so if you saw something in a prior week that you want to discuss more, carry it forward into this week's thread!

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Do I need to redownload and copy the OSU1 files to a USB again for the August 2019 update then? Or is OSU1 not in-line with the latest OS update and merely a 'rescue OS' to get things moving for the time being?

FYI, the one I downloaded again on August 14, 2019 updated my console to the July 2019 OS version, not August.

Is there no other way to update other that the OSU1 solution? I'm still on the July 2019 OS although things are running fine.

Xbox Live system update is a no-no for me as it corrupts the OS and then everything pretty much stops working.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

I am so worried because I don't know what will happen to my Xbox Live-account!

Just another side-note. If you do want to change your gamertag name, you should wait until next week. From August 2nd-August 8th the price for a name change will be discounted from 800MSP to 560MSP.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Pes 2019

Hello Zebillin,

PES 2019 was released on August 28, 2018. There does not seem to be an Xbox 360 release though, according to what's listed in the

Microsoft Store

Hope this helps!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

2TB Xbox One S Release date

6. Gornalite Win User

On the verge of a nervous breakdown!

Sorry that should read 2nd September not August :)
Thema:

Xbox Requests: Week of August 2nd, 2019

1. Xbox Requests: Week of August 2nd, 2019 - Similar Threads - Requests Week August

2. Xbox Requests: Week of August 16th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of August 16th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of August 9th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of August 9th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of July 26th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 26th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...

in XboX Insiders
    Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of July 26th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 26th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of July 19th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 19th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of July 12th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 12th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of July 5th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 5th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week June 28th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week June 28th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all of your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea...