Xbox Requests: Week of January 22nd, 2021

Discus and support Xbox Requests: Week of January 22nd, 2021 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Xbox Requests: Week of January 22nd, 2021

Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week!

Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or feature request that you want to share with Team Xbox, then post your comment below, upvote your favorites, discuss, and help refine the ideas of others. Xbox Requests are recapped every week, and the top three ideas of the week are shared in the Xbox Requests Recap page here on the site.

PMs, engineers, and feature teams across Xbox comb through your suggestions to understand what is most important to you and your gaming experience. So go post, go upvote, and let us hear your Xbox Request.

Last week's top Xbox Requests:

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Jan 22, 2021
  2. SaltyOnion32 Win User

When does the custom image upload thing get undisabled

probably in January 2021 when the dumpster fire 2020 ends
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

For me it's incredibe, I have gold and game pass until january/2021
  4. IXoSI xJamiex Win User

Missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion? Check here!

Promotions page on xbox.com

22nd January 2018

Kind regards
  5. Kira-jin Win User

Redeemed my code but live still doesn't work

Hello, I'm using my xbox one and it does say on my Microsoft account that the code is good until January 2021, thanks for helping me.
  6. PurdeeRicky Win User

UA going on over 4 months still no resolution

Yeah I received that email back on December 22nd. Wasn't until January 9th that I got the final email with the directions to setting my account back up. So almost 3 weeks later. In all it was 6 months for me.
Thema:

Xbox Requests: Week of January 22nd, 2021

1. Xbox Requests: Week of January 22nd, 2021 - Similar Threads - Requests Week January

2. Xbox Requests: Week of March 5th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 5th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of January 29th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 29th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of January 15th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 15th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of January 8th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 8th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of January 31st, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 31st, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of January 24th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 24th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of January 17th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 17th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of January 10th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 10th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of January 3rd, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 3rd, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...