Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2019

Discus and support Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2019 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Requests: capturing all of your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2019

Xbox Requests: capturing all of your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week!

Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or feature request that you want to share with Team Xbox, then post your comment below, upvote your favorites, discuss, and help refine the ideas of others. Xbox Requests are recapped every week, and the top three ideas of the week are shared in the Xbox Requests Recap page here on the site.

PMs, engineers, and feature teams across Xbox comb through your suggestions to understand what is most important to you and your gaming experience. So go post, go upvote, and let us hear your Xbox Request.

Last week's top Xbox Requests:

To be eligible for the weekly recap, your comment should contain a single Xbox Request but you may post as many times as you have ideas! Reposts are allowed from week to week, so if you saw something in a prior week that you want to discuss more, carry it forward into this week's thread!

submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xbox-Insider, Jun 14, 2019
  2. SlappyMcGuiness Win User

Double XP

for elite members double xp ends june 14th !!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

4. DejectedMaple95 Win User

xbox not recognizing my gold membership

xbox live gold account good until June 10th, 2019 according to link
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Pending Credits Not Working

Hello burghman217,

We only see two deposit requests from your account in the past three months. We see that your deposit request on March 2nd was processed and deposited on March 8th. Your deposit request on June 14th was made too late to be a part of the mid-month deposit
    this month, and will be a part of the end of month deposit this month.
  6. shack of krabs Win User

Game pass code expired

Its set to expire in june 2019
Thema:

Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2019

1. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2019 - Similar Threads - Requests Week June

2. demande de modification de gamertag [Translate] request to change gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    demande de modification de gamertag [Translate] request to change gamertag: Mon pseudo xbox été changé par une autre personne sans mon consentement [Translate by Mod] My pseudo xbox was changed by another person without my consent 24df0f5f-724b-4f00-92a3-2865742b7d5d
  3. I would like to know if the weekly requests are carried forward in any form to the Project...

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to know if the weekly requests are carried forward in any form to the Project...: so they may consider providing us with an OS built partially by our Ideas submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all of your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea...
  5. Mistakenly Requested Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mistakenly Requested Refund: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 for PC on the Microsoft Store online. I thought that I bought the Xbox version at first because when I purchased it, I did not receive any instructions or URLs for...
  6. Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship: Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship I need supporrt in Taking Ownership of android the correct Way in Finisheim the Androids open source Project building My opensuse system One Click system. I...
  7. Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett: Before I get to the requests, let me start off by saying that the Backwards Compatibility (BC) team at Xbox has done a FANTASTIC job with bringing back many Xbox 360 and Original (OG) Xbox titles...
  8. Requesting small improvement for the Blu-ray app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requesting small improvement for the Blu-ray app: Hello I'm a sparetime Blu-ray Disc Java developer, creating various projects for Blu-ray, such as videoalbums and games. Since both the PlayStation and Xbox consoles feature a Blu-ray player, it...
  9. I requested an early deposit but now it shows the date almost two weeks later

in XBoX Rewards
    I requested an early deposit but now it shows the date almost two weeks later: I requested an early reward point deposit and was told they would be put in my account on Marth 30th. However, I checked the website today and now the deposit date is set for April 13th. I do not...
  10. Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Countdown Sale Week 2 Xbox 360 Game Request: Hello, Xbox people. I'm assuming there's going to be a second week of these sales (or at least a half-week). If you aren't already planning to do so, and it's not too much to ask, could you put...