Xbox Requests: Week of October 8th, 2021

Discus and support Xbox Requests: Week of October 8th, 2021 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Requests: Week of October 8th, 2021

Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week!

Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or feature request that you want to share with Team Xbox, then post your comment below, upvote your favorites, discuss, and help refine the ideas of others. Xbox Requests are recapped every week, and the top three ideas of the week are shared in the Xbox Requests Recap page here on the site.

Note: If you have multiple suggestions, make sure you are posting them individually and not grouping them all into a single post.

PMs, engineers, and feature teams across Xbox comb through your suggestions to understand what is most important to you and your gaming experience. So go post, go upvote, and let us hear your Xbox Request.

Last week's top Xbox Requests:

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Oct 8, 2021
  2. weepats87 Win User

Nhl gamecenter download is not available

screbones season starts on the 8th of october
  3. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Does quicker, smoother production = earlier release date?

I believe Sony were targeting late October but had to delay a few weeks. I also believe Ms has been targeting Nov 15th before Sony announced

-

So i expect the Xbox one to release either a week before or the week after unless the hit some delays.

-

If everything goes smoothly I'd bet on the 8th.
  4. Rich C Win User

Xbox One saying out of warranty when it hasn't been a year

I purchased the console new through Amazon on october 8th. I just looked at my order history. Why would a new console i i purchad on october 8th be out of warranty already if the warranty is 1 year from purchase?
  5. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox One saying out of warranty when it hasn't been a year

I purchased the console new through Amazon on october 8th. I just looked at my order history. Why would a new console i i purchad on october 8th be out of warranty already if the warranty is 1 year from purchase?
    As Leo suggested, you'll need too contact support. Only they can look into the situation and answer your question.
  6. mitsmirage Win User

ESGN Forza 4 Race Nights

Next ESGN Race Meet - Tuesday 8th October 2013 from 8.30pm AEDT! (Please be aware that daylight savings starts this weekend again for some states which could alter starting times for some players)!

Full event info available at:
    http://esgn.com.au/community/index.php?/topic/6603-forza-4-race-meet-tuesday-8th-october-2013-xrm026/#entry122251

If you wish to attend please RSVP by posting below, in the above link, the ESGN calendar or shoot me a message on Xbox Live (Gamertag: )

These events are open to any mature Australian or New Zealand residents!
Thema:

Xbox Requests: Week of October 8th, 2021

1. Xbox Requests: Week of October 8th, 2021 - Similar Threads - Requests Week October

2. Xbox Requests: Week of October 15th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 15th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of October 1st, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 1st, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of October 30th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 30th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of October 23rd, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 23rd, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of October 16th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 16th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of October 9th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 9th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of October 2nd, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 2nd, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of October 25th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 25th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of October 18th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 18th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...