xbox requires restart?

Discus and support xbox requires restart? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some odd reason, I can't get my xbox to let me log into my games. It keeps saying that I need to restart my xbox, but I've done that 4 times. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BroYouGotTheWholeChatLaug, Jul 2, 2022.

1. xbox requires restart?

For some odd reason, I can't get my xbox to let me log into my games. It keeps saying that I need to restart my xbox, but I've done that 4 times. Is there just some sort of bug or is my xbox finally dying? I can finally have an excuse to go and touch some grass

:)

BroYouGotTheWholeChatLaug, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Ambassador Requirement

Doesn't matter what your gamerscore is.You need to have your account for a certain amount of time,be active with that account & have no enforcement actions against your account for at least a year.
  3. ItchyJuffoWup Win User

Xbox Ambassador requirements

How do I find/message them?
  4. Killersoldier41 Win User

Xbox Live Required

But when i try to start up netflix it tells me that xbox live is required
  5. JFate777 Win User

Xbox internet requirements

No, that is no longer a requirement for online services.
  6. [ A J ] Win User

xbox requires restart?

Hi, Chezywaffle7! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with your console.

If you don't mind, please answer the following question.

- May I ask which Xbox model you have?

- When is this error message coming up?

- What's the exact wording of this error message?

- Do you have any external devices plugged into your console?

- Besides restarting your console, have you done some troubleshooting on your own? if you have, could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you.
Thema:

xbox requires restart?

1. xbox requires restart? - Similar Threads - requires restart

2. I cannot install any games that require "Administrator Approval" (XBox PC App) - Have tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games that require "Administrator Approval" (XBox PC App) - Have tried...: Hello, I have a brand new computer running Windows 10. This new computer has a fresh Windows 10 Pro installation and I have run all the updates for Windows. I cannot install any games that require...
  3. Xbox One requires restart to connect to internet - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One requires restart to connect to internet - please help: Hi, my Xbox One is on Instant-On mode, yet every time I turn it on it's disconnected from the internet and requires a restart to connect. I can't remember the last time I didn't have to do this....
  4. New multiple network router requires restart of router for Xbox 360 media center to PC...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    New multiple network router requires restart of router for Xbox 360 media center to PC...: New multiple network router requires restart of router for Xbox 360 media center to PC Media Center Setup. PC connected to XBox 360 using wired connection with Netgear AC 1900, using a Netgear 4...
  5. Xbox One Sound Issues requiring a restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound Issues requiring a restart: I got up this morning and my Xbox One was not putting out any sound at all. I traded out HDMI cables and that didn't solve the problem. When I restarted the console, the sound worked perfectly....
  6. Xbox One X requires nearly daily restarts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X requires nearly daily restarts: So I've had this Xbox One X for quite some time bought it shortly after launch and recently it's required a full shut down and unplug to actually function properly, out of the blue sounds in games...
  7. Xbox One controller stops responding on PC and requires a restart to work again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller stops responding on PC and requires a restart to work again.: Just as the title says. This problem has been happening for months now. If I have my controller connected to my PC regardless of if I'm actually using it or not, the controller will become...
  8. Xbox requires me to hard restart every time I want to play specific games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox requires me to hard restart every time I want to play specific games: Every time I go to play Rainbow Six Siege or TMCC it says my game takes to long to load, which every time I need to restart. This happens every time I try to play one of the games and is starting...
  9. Shutdown & Restart required using Apps (Netflx, 4OD) After playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shutdown & Restart required using Apps (Netflx, 4OD) After playing games: Hi I'm having to shutdown and restart every time I try to use Netflix or 4OD after being connected to Xbox Live and playing multi player games. It sometimes stalls when opening an App or fails to...
  10. Xbox 1 wireless system requires restart every time i turn on xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 wireless system requires restart every time i turn on xbox 1: xbox1 has been working flawlessly for 2 months, then the past 3 or 4 days everytime i turn on my xbox1 it fails to connect to xbox 1. when i try to troubleshoot, it detects no wireless signals at...