Xbox requiring update when moving discord to Xbox..?

Discus and support Xbox requiring update when moving discord to Xbox..? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the omega ring and it seems that my discord to Xbox feature isn’t working due to “need system update”… any advice. My system is updated fully... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoshuaOhHey, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Xbox requiring update when moving discord to Xbox..?

I’m in the omega ring and it seems that my discord to Xbox feature isn’t working due to “need system update”… any advice. My system is updated fully

submitted by /u/JoshuaOhHey
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoshuaOhHey, Aug 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Discord on Xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XYLOSYN

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a know issue.
    The workaround for this is link the accounts using the Discord app.

"Some players may see the Xbox mobile app crashing when linking Discord accounts from the console settings area. To resolve this, we recommend linking accounts through the Discord mobile app.
    Some players may experience errors when trying to unlink their Discord account from the Xbox settings menu or mobile app. We recommend unlinking accounts through the Discord mobile app."
    Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

I didn't get Spotify premium code after I bought Xbox Pass Ultimate

You can claim all of the offers mentioned. Discord, ea access AND spotify, assuming you qualify( I think you cant have had discord into or spotify before to meet requirements)

When you open the offers, you should get a q.r. code for each offer
  4. Mr Mike2165 Win User

Can I get a XBox Game Pass without a credit card ?

Gamepass itself can be bought with more options than a credit card.

however the code for discord nitro has the only option with credit card this is required from discord.
  5. IWillRockYou7 Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

6. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
Thema:

Xbox requiring update when moving discord to Xbox..?

1. Xbox requiring update when moving discord to Xbox..? - Similar Threads - requiring update moving

2. Xbox Originals on the Xbox 360 require a non existant update and are now unplayable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Originals on the Xbox 360 require a non existant update and are now unplayable.: Xbox Originals (OG Xbox games bought digitally through the Xbox Live marketplace for the Xbox 360) can no longer be played because they require an update that cannot be found. Tested with Halo CE...
  3. Error 8B05001C after reset and required update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8B05001C after reset and required update: Error 8B05001C after reset and required update. So after I did an reset, I get an error when the box ask be to update. What to do? 004f16f9-db7c-4893-aae3-bdd4f668e3d7
  4. dx11 is need ,but when i check ,the Microsoft basic display adapter update required ,help!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dx11 is need ,but when i check ,the Microsoft basic display adapter update required ,help!!!!!: Your PC is using the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. For the best experience, get the latest drivers from Windows Update or from your hardware manufacturer's website. For more information search...
  5. Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 update required to sign into Xbox live but won’t update: My Xbox 360 says A system update it required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support. I don’t know what I need to...
  6. Brook XB adapter requiring controller update with Alpha Skipahead

in XboX Insiders
    Brook XB adapter requiring controller update with Alpha Skipahead: Brook Wingman XB adapter is once again saying it requires an update with the Alpha Skip Ahead. Does not require update on retail OS version. This is blocking people like me from using a Taito...
  7. WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WOT update required for pc....no update option in the MSgame site: WOT running another update (guess they're adding extra tinsel now). Message tells me to "update the client" and sends me to the MS game site - where there is no option to run an update. Am I...
  8. Xbox Accessories Update Requirement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories Update Requirement: Hi, I'm struggling to find a way to access this program. My purpose was to update my Xbox wireless controller with this program since I have no Xbox console. However I could not access it even...
  9. A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033

in XboX Insiders
    A game requires an update before being able to play but im met with error 0x8b050033: Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask this I’m trying to play AC unity it’s installed but when I try to start it up it tells me the game needs an update but it can’t retrieve the update. It says...
  10. Most Current Original Xbox one Operating system download required for USB Update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Current Original Xbox one Operating system download required for USB Update.: I require a Copy of the most current version of the original Xbox one Operating system as the OSU's Provided by microsoft on their Support page are not a current version and as we know Xbox does...