xbox reset

Discus and support xbox reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically my son did an upgrade on his xbox but has some how reset it and lost all his games etc. We are having trouble remembering which log on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sarahrose1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. sarahrose1
    sarahrose1 Guest

xbox reset

Basically my son did an upgrade on his xbox but has some how reset it and lost all his games etc. We are having trouble remembering which log on details we used . We know his gamertag . If he has reset does this mean he has lost everything. Including his
    xbox live subscription as we are having trouble locating his gamertag.

:)

sarahrose1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reset Xbox

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Miss Portia Win User

RESET XBOX

Hey there - to reset the passcode on the console, you will need to contact Phone Support. They should be able to help: support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. carseclass Win User

Xbox reset

I haven t had this problem yet but I will keep a close eye on my xbox one s .
  5. PortalCornet421 Win User

Xbox Reset

Tried that too. Thanks for the suggestion though :)
  6. ZebraKi11er Win User

Xbox Resets

the account works but all the points an pictures and acheavements and campaign and settings resset
Thema:

xbox reset

1. xbox reset - Similar Threads - reset

2. XBL picture resetting to default.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL picture resetting to default.: I noticed that my picture reset to default (battletoads one) and so I readded my old one, waited 5 days to nothing, Tried again, Still nothing so Finnally I tried using the default pictures,(one...
  3. (FEEDBACK) Allow us to reset the progress bar at will for achievements

in XboX Insiders
    (FEEDBACK) Allow us to reset the progress bar at will for achievements: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link] [comments]
  4. My home xbox reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My home xbox reset: My little bro wants to play modernwarfare on new xbox plz reset my trys 28a08314-7f99-462c-9460-c27b63484e7f
  5. No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck: Hi. I was doing an offline system update after getting an E106 error. The system update got to step 2 of 3: Verifying (65%) and was stuck there overnight. I have powered off and powered on several...
  6. Soundsettings resets from time to time

in XboX Insiders
    Soundsettings resets from time to time: from time to time (I guess after every update), my Sound Settings reset from Dolby Atmos to 7.1 uncompressed. if I Change them back, I have to start the app. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link]...
  7. Had to factory reset Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    Had to factory reset Xbox one x.: I'm not sure what all is going on. I've already reported an issue. Both the alpha Skip ahead and alpha most recent update had so many bugs with the games and ready to install that my Xbox simply...
  8. Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I hard reset my xbox One?: I can't do anything to my XB1, yesterday I was playing just fine, I turned it off by accident and when I wanted to turn it back on my tv didn't even get the HDMI signal, I tried the eject and sync...
  9. I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reset my xbox one and cannot connect to any network.: I reset my xbox one because of network issues and when I reset it I cant get past the network step on the reset. 903123f3-3d09-4c2e-bc17-892df8e99835
  10. I was given an xbox 360 and need to reset parental controls. How do I do that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was given an xbox 360 and need to reset parental controls. How do I do that?: How do I reset parental controls? I was given this xbox 360 but it won't let me watch anything above pg rating... 0957cef2-45b1-4d55-9bca-bcc767b9e3b0