Xbox resetting

Discus and support Xbox resetting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking to reset my Xbox one but I'm not sure if I'll lose my games on my account like fortnite I have way too much in it to lose it so I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cloth93, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Cloth93
    Cloth93 Guest

Xbox resetting

I'm looking to reset my Xbox one but I'm not sure if I'll lose my games on my account like fortnite I have way too much in it to lose it so I was wondering before I reset my Xbox if I'd be able to get my same fortnite account back. and my Xbox live back
    if I use my same Xbox account? I have my Xbox account linked with my fortnite account I really need to reset my Xbox cuz it's acting stupid and slow and lagging bad (Please Help)

:)

Cloth93, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reset Xbox

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Miss Portia Win User

RESET XBOX

Hey there - to reset the passcode on the console, you will need to contact Phone Support. They should be able to help: support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. carseclass Win User

Xbox reset

I haven t had this problem yet but I will keep a close eye on my xbox one s .
  5. PortalCornet421 Win User

Xbox Reset

Tried that too. Thanks for the suggestion though :)
  6. ZebraKi11er Win User

Xbox Resets

the account works but all the points an pictures and acheavements and campaign and settings resset
Thema:

Xbox resetting

1. Xbox resetting - Similar Threads - resetting

2. How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reset a games data on windows 10 without contacting the games service: So i posted this last time so i just wanna see if there's a other way deleting a game's data on windows 10 without contacting the games service bc last time i contacted the games service and they...
  3. Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage: Hi, my son has an XBox One S. The above error message appeared recently apparently, and doing factory resetting and clearing cache has done nothing. What it does now it is very slow to start and...
  4. Xbox won't function properly, even after formatting and multiple resets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't function properly, even after formatting and multiple resets: So basically I've been having this problem where, 50% of the time i turn my xbox on, it says "Connect to xbox live" and when i check my xbox settings, it says "NAT type: Open "Service info is...
  5. Can’t perform a soft factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t perform a soft factory reset: Hi guys, My xbox had some troubles last night with connecting to my live account. I tried everything to fix it but nothing worked. My wifi is fine, the xbox says so as well. I found another post...
  6. HDMI Signal issue Alpha ring needing hard reset

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI Signal issue Alpha ring needing hard reset: Hi all I am having an issue losing signal after switching down for night after power on instant on it fails to detect a HDMI signal to tv and I am having to hard reset for it to pick it up any one...
  7. Bricked Xbox One S - Fails to do Offline System Update and Full Factory Reset

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked Xbox One S - Fails to do Offline System Update and Full Factory Reset: My Xbox One S on startup gives me the E106 error, I tried doing the Offline System Update (OSU1), but then it would fail on Step 2 (verification) on 57%. Full factory reset also fails it doesn't...
  8. I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...: Please help. My brother loves the xbox and it would break his heart to not be able to play f376e29c-6f8c-4cf7-96fe-4f5848b9172a
  9. Cannot access old email address to reset password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access old email address to reset password.: My son has an Xbox one and is trying to get online with Fortnite. The game is saying permission is blocked and the only email address it displays is an old one that i cannot access anymore. How...
  10. XBox One - Can't reset after stuck update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One - Can't reset after stuck update: Hi, my Xbox One started updating, and hung during the 'applying' section. It then gave an error E208. I've tried restarting, but it just hangs again at the same point. I've tried downloading the...