Xbox resetting

Discus and support Xbox resetting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking to reset my Xbox one but I'm not sure if I'll lose my games on my account like fortnite I have way too much in it to lose it so I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cloth93, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Cloth93
    Cloth93 Guest

Xbox resetting

I'm looking to reset my Xbox one but I'm not sure if I'll lose my games on my account like fortnite I have way too much in it to lose it so I was wondering before I reset my Xbox if I'd be able to get my same fortnite account back. and my Xbox live back
    if I use my same Xbox account? I have my Xbox account linked with my fortnite account I really need to reset my Xbox cuz it's acting stupid and slow and lagging bad (Please Help)

:)

Cloth93, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reset Xbox

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Miss Portia Win User

RESET XBOX

Hey there - to reset the passcode on the console, you will need to contact Phone Support. They should be able to help: support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. carseclass Win User

Xbox reset

I haven t had this problem yet but I will keep a close eye on my xbox one s .
  5. PortalCornet421 Win User

Xbox Reset

Tried that too. Thanks for the suggestion though :)
  6. ZebraKi11er Win User

Xbox Resets

the account works but all the points an pictures and acheavements and campaign and settings resset
Thema:

Xbox resetting

1. Xbox resetting - Similar Threads - resetting

2. xbox reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox reset: I have the error code E105 on my xbox 1, which means i have to hard reset it. am i going to lose all of account info? if so, can i back it up before i do this? thanks...
  3. machine not working after full factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    machine not working after full factory reset: Recently got message that game saving was as issue. Did the 'clear local' games bs, but machine is freezing, it goes to black screen, controllers become unresponsive, and no issue resolved. After...
  4. E202 Hard reset because of DDossed

in XBoX on Consoles
    E202 Hard reset because of DDossed: I got an E202 error, but theres no such error thru Microsoft only E200 and E203 Recently I've been d dossed on rainbow6siege and I shut off my wifi and console from the wall socket And...
  5. Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset: Power brick died a couple days ago, i ordered a new brick on Amazon and plugged it in when i got home. When i tried powering up the xbox one (original) i got a code e200 0000004c 00000000. I...
  6. Xbox One S unable to Factory Reset or Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S unable to Factory Reset or Update: I have an Xbox One S that I purchased new a few years ago. Living in Florida, a lightning storm knocked the power out while it was performing an update. Since that time, the Xbox would only go to...
  7. Adding an account after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding an account after factory reset: My son did a factory reset on his Xbox One because he was having issues with games freezing up and communication issues. Now he can't add his account back in. He has done all of the different...
  8. Factory Reset, Game Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset, Game Lost: Hi all, I need some help please. I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 in the play store about 8 moths ago, but I was having some problems with my Xbox so a friend of mine helped me to reset my console. I...
  9. Factory Reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory Reset: I sold my Xbox One S but before I did i reset factory on the Xbox and removed my account and removed my digital games. I just logged in on Microsoft.com and it shows the xbox I used or logged...
  10. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...