Xbox restarting randomly

Discus and support Xbox restarting randomly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else’s Xbox rebooting randomly since the latest update on skip ahead? submitted by /u/kyekiller [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kyekiller, Nov 20, 2019.

1. /u/kyekiller
    /u/kyekiller Guest

Xbox restarting randomly

Is anyone else’s Xbox rebooting randomly since the latest update on skip ahead?

submitted by /u/kyekiller
    [link] [comments]

/u/kyekiller, Nov 20, 2019
  2. xxSeptikShockxx Win User

Xbox restarting randomly.

The xbox is not the issue its the hard drive. In fact I even borrowed a friends to test my theory and I was right. The xbox did not restart again. So the question is this. Is there a way I can fix the hard drive or even transfer the information onto a new
    one or do I have to start from scratch?
  3. xxSeptikShockxx Win User

I bought it brand new at target about 2 years ago, receipt has been long gone.
  4. theman72HG Win User

[quote user="xxSeptikShockxx"]

Not sure if this is where I should post this, but here it goes.

I have a 360 slim model with a 250 gb hard drive that i bought seperately.

I got home last night and decided to play some xbox and to my dismay, my xbox would turn on make it to the dashboard than immediatly restart. I turned it on probably close to 20 times and the same thing happened every time. So I took to the internets and
    searched for a solution. I checked my cords checked my hard drive. So I decided to remove my hard drive and it was fixed. My issue is now that I am without a hard drive that all my stuff is stored on.

My question is this, can I send in the hard drive and hope to have it fixed or am I out of luck and have to start everything from scratch with a new hard drive?

[/quote]

Where did you buy the cosole bro ? they might have sold you a one off faulty one ,you can always return it and get a exchange it ....
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

At this point, it sounds like a new HDD is the way to go. As for the data on it, if you are unable to boot to the HDD, you will most likely not be able to transfer data from it. Also, if the HDD is the same age as your console (2) it will be out of warranty.
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hey Septik! Sounds like your console made need some love, so I would suggest you submit your console for a repair: How to get your Xbox product repaired.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Thema:

Xbox restarting randomly

1. Xbox restarting randomly - Similar Threads - restarting randomly

2. Xbox One X needs to restart several times, random loss of Wifi Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X needs to restart several times, random loss of Wifi Connection: Hello everyone, I have a xbox one x attached to an LG LCD TV (47ln5406). Ever since the last update some time in October I experience several issues. 1) Snowy screen issues almost every time I...
  3. My xbox one randomly restarts itself for no reason?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one randomly restarts itself for no reason?!?: My xbox one original version( got it back with the fallout 4 preorder) has started to randomly go and restart itself for no known reason and is really only doing it when i go and switch games/apps...
  4. My xbox one shuts off randomely and i have to restart it every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one shuts off randomely and i have to restart it every time: can you help my xbox one shuts off randomely 7ed7cf01-f5b4-4246-a35c-38522065774c
  5. new xbox one s shuts off random during start up. tried the restart power and it did not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    new xbox one s shuts off random during start up. tried the restart power and it did not work.: i have had the new xbox one s console for 1 day and now it wont start. keeps shutting off during start. tried the power reset and it didnt work. any other things to fix it?...
  6. Random restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random restart: My Xbox one s will randomly shut down and its not even warm, why? b756214b-eabe-4259-bfd8-ae5c0007b6e5
  7. Xbox One Random Restarts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Random Restarts: So I got an Xbox one last Christmas and it worked fine for about 5 or 6 months until this problem. I was playing a game and then all the sudden my controller disconnected and would not connect...
  8. xbox one randomly restarts on dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one randomly restarts on dashboard: xbox one randomly restarts on dashboard anyone experienced this? can anyone help ? 7331c52d-d4f3-4d5b-8448-6d20a507eee6
  9. Xbox One Restarts Randomly When Launching a Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Restarts Randomly When Launching a Game: I have downloaded multiple games through the xbox marketplace on my refurbished Xbox one, every single one of them crashes. It only gets past the games start menu, then my Xbox freezes, goes grey...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim keeps beeping and then restarting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim keeps beeping and then restarting randomly: I recently got a used refurbished 4GB xbox 360 S, so I decided to get a 250GB hard drive, I just formatted it and it still beeps and then restarts. I read online that it could either be the hard...