XBOX RETURNING INFO

Discus and support XBOX RETURNING INFO in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey People.. if returning something back to Microsoft without the box or paperwork.. is that an issue? just because i'm doing so & i don't have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 3f969f8e-c91a-4043-8e1e-0, Nov 30, 2019.

1. XBOX RETURNING INFO

Hey People.. if returning something back to Microsoft without the box or paperwork.. is that an issue?

just because i'm doing so & i don't have the box or paperwork it came with i still got the email from when i bought the product tho so i have prove but because i requested an Refund and return instructions everything should be on the paper
    for them to scan to see my details .. this was just over 3 weeks ago i bought the product so i know i still got the time too return it

can anyone help me with this? just due to me wanting to send it back tomorrow

:)

3f969f8e-c91a-4043-8e1e-0, Nov 30, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

XBOX RETURNING INFO

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your post. If you purchased an item on the Microsoft Store and are seeking to return it, please check out this article:

Microsoft Store Returns

I hope this helps.
  3. 3f969f8e-c91a-4043-8 Win User

XBOX RETURNING INFO

Hi Jake,

Thanks for your post. If you purchased an item on the Microsoft Store and are seeking to return it, please check out this article:

Microsoft Store Returns

I hope this helps.
    i've got everything ready to send it back to microsoft.. i'm asking because i dont have the box it came with or paperwork it came with.. will that be an issue or having the Refund and return instructions ... is that all i need because its linked from
    what i ordered ?
  4. Skepticality Win User

[Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1

This actually got me to return to odyssey, thanks for the info!
  5. ABryNPC Win User

Original Xbox One issue

It was a returned item I got in a bulk item buy. Thanks for the info!
  6. UnReasonedGore8 Win User

How long is a second offender communications ban?

Great, almost returned my new mic. Thanks for the info m8
Thema:

XBOX RETURNING INFO

1. XBOX RETURNING INFO - Similar Threads - RETURNING INFO

2. Xbox warranty return problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty return problems: I am getting a controller repaired and I was told to send it to them with a shipping label but I have not got the shipping label yet. 69851a49-65f5-4079-8870-fb6856157571
  3. My Xbox Returned from Warranty with just the Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Returned from Warranty with just the Console: So, I sent my xbox in for repairs under warranty. I sent a box filled with my Xbox One X, the power cord, the HDMI, and an Xbox One controller. Upon return, all that was shipped back to me was my...
  4. Game freezes then returns to homepage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes then returns to homepage: Hi, keep on of having recuring issue. Xbox one x keeps freezing on game them returns to hompage. The time frame can range from few minutes to few hours of play, but most of the time within half an...
  5. Xbox resolution won’t return to 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution won’t return to 4k: So heres the deal, i bought my girlfriend a projector for her birthday a few days ago, we plugged the xbox into it as it said it supported 1080p quality. It looked fine for a few minutes but all...
  6. xbox controller return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller return: hi does anyone know the procedure for returning a faulty xbox controller purchased online from microsoft? i can login into my account and view the order but there are no options to return it....
  7. returning a broke xbox one controller bought 60 days ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    returning a broke xbox one controller bought 60 days ago: I bought a xbox one controller at Walmart Feb 29 2020. I was told I would have to get a refund from Microsoft. I still have the receipt. How do I return it or get a replacement...
  8. Returning a controller for a replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning a controller for a replacement: I recently received an xbox controller and the right bumper doesn't work very well, so i requested a replacement. I was wondering if i could use the box it came in to return it....
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller return: Hi there, As is widely known there are numerous issues with the Series 2 controllers. I am now on my second one and have had it for 5 months. Even though I had issues with button presses it...
  10. Game Return to homescreen automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Return to homescreen automatically: Hi I Have Bought AC Odyssey And installednit after playing it few times game get stuck and make bizzare noise and automatically brings me back to home screen..i have uninstalled the game and...